STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 27/10/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: ManBear

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Strömberg]: Letter to Sō Tawagoto Incorporated

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

Security Classification: SECURE
Document Classification and Security Act 1995
Encrypted by the Strömberg International Legal Consultants​

LETTER TO CEASE AND DESIST

To whom it may concern within Sō Tawagoto Incorporated,

Our law firm, Strömberg International Legal Consultants, represents our client Storhet Group in the interest of points of law. If you are represented by legal counsel, please direct this letter to your respective lawyers immediately and have them notify us of such representation.

We are writing to you today on behalf of our client, serving you an official letter to cease and desist immediate trading as Sō Tawagoto Investment Solutions Group contrary to the Korean Copyright Act 1957 and respective domestic Swedish law. We are writing to inform you that the creation of this subsidiary within Sō Tawagoto Incorporated is a direct infringement of the above stated acts following the creation of our clients own subsidiary Storhet Group Investment Solutions created late February 1995. We determine the unique selling points of Storhet Group Investment Solutions as intellectual property under the above mentioned acts.

It has come to our attention that Sō Tawagoto Investment Solutions Group is not only similar in name but also unique selling point. We have taken copies of your website, public relations material and other infringements subject to legislation outside copyright and patents which could significantly damage your organisation on a level of public opinion and financial stability; we will be preserving these copies as evidence. Your actions constitute an infringement and as such is subject to full legal trial and potentially to significant statutory damages that could reach several figures. If you ignore this letter to cease and desist immediate trading as Sō Tawagoto Investment Solutions Group after receipt, your actions will be evidence of wilful infringement.

We demand that you provide us with written assurance within ten days of recieving this letter. If you fail to comply with the demand, Storhet Group is entitled to use your failure to comply as evidence of wilful infringement and seek monetary damages and equitable relief for your actions via the judicial system. If in the event that you fail to communicate with us, please be advised that Storhet Group has asked us to communicate to you that it will be looking to pursue all available legal remedies and should we be forced to go via the judicial system they will be requesting court costs, counsel fees and other appropriate expenses. Your liability and exposure under such legal action could be considerable.

Before taking legal action, however, my client wishes to give you one opportunity to discontinue your illegal conduct by following the instruction given within this letter.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards.
Elizabeth Jansson
Regional Practice Manager - Asia
Strömberg International Legal Consultants

@JamieA

Last edited:

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

U6cYqkk.png

Public Document

[ To ] Elizabeth Jansson (Strömberg International / @Connor)
[ Cc ]
[ Subject ] Strömberg International

Dear Ms. Jansson,

I'd like to thank you for contacting Sō Tawagoto Incorporated, while you give a strong case within your statement regarding Korean Copyright Act 1957 however I'd like to point a few things out to yourself which you can pass onto your client. While I have looked into this deeply with other legal consultants there is no business registered under the name Sō Tawagoto Investment Solutions Group under Sō Tawagoto Incorporated as well as any business register under the National Tax Service under the Ministry of Strategy and Finance.

I'd thought I'd give you the common courtesy to reply to your "encrypted" letter. I'd also like to insure you with this "written assurance" that the subsidiary departments within Sō Tawagoto Incorporated will not infringe any work created by Storhet Group Investment Solutions. Thank you for the time once again for contacting Sō Tawagoto Incorporated.

Many thanks
(Ms.) Che Jun-Young
Senior Legal Consultant, Sō Tawagoto Incorporated

Copyrighted @ Republic of Korea​

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

Security Classification: SECURE
Document Classification and Security Act 1995
Encrypted by the Strömberg International Legal Consultants​

Dear Che Jun-Young,

Please accept this letter as amendments to the original correspondence and address the cease and desist as intended:
  • Aforementioned Sō Tawagoto Investment Solutions Group to be amended to Sō Tawagoto Investments

Thank you for your written assurance that your subsidiaries will in no way contravene the cease and desist correspondence as served on your organisation. I will pass your response onto Storhet Group as confirmation that you do not wish to go forward with legal proceedings within domestic courts. The intellectual property held against the unique selling point of Storhet Group Investment Solutions will remain for the foreseeable future and as such no further pre-enforcement letters, such as this one, will be sent and we will instead continue onwards with judicial action against your organisation should a further infringement occur. On the subject of infringement, following the response to our correspondence, this confirms receipt and as such any further unlawful action will be seen as wilful infringement.

Regards,
Elizabeth Jansson
Regional Practice Manager - Asia
Strömberg International Legal Consultants

@JamieA

Last edited:

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William Company