STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Strömberg]: Message to the Suez Canal Authority

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

Security Classification: CONFIDENTIAL
Document Classification and Security Act 1995
Encrypted by Strömberg​

To whom it may concern,

I am writing to you on behalf of Strömberg Debt Collection Solutions, a new organisation under the Strömberg umbrella - a name already globally acclaimed for our undisputed success with international law. Our organisation has grown from nothing to a multi-billion dollar entity with nothing other than sheer dedication, time and respect for our clients; we have worked unbelievably hard to achieve the position we do on the international stage and we strongly believe that the Suez Canal Authority will be darting to a similar position.

This letter does not come purely to push the reputation of our organisation, but much rather as an opportunity for future cooperation as I strongly believe that Strömberg Debt Collection Solutions has services that will be fundamentally important to minimising lost business hours pursuing small-value, high volume outstanding debts from undesirables looking to object to the system. I would very much like to discuss their further either in person or on the telephone where I can better explain the options available to the Suez Canal Authority and where Strömberg Debt Collection Solutions would fit in to your rapidly expanding position. Working together, Egypt would be looking at a huge amount of otherwise unclaimed revenue - no win, no fee.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Jon Karv
Brands and Contracts Manager
Strömberg Debt Collection Solutions

Strömberg International Legal Consultants and Strömberg Debt Collection Solutions are trading names of Strömberg.
All promotions, goods and services are subject to bespoke negotiation.
95487526-8728 | Swedish Company Registration Office
72092582 | Dutch Business Registry of the Chamber of Commerce

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018

Secret and Encrypted

Message to: Jon Karv, Brands and Contracts Manager, Strömberg Debt Collection Solutions
Message from: Suleiman Sharif, Board Director of the Suez Canal Authority

The present message has been encrypted and encoded with the Advanced Internal Communications System. The unauthorized divulgence of the content of the present message, or part of it, is strictly prohibited.

Mr. Karv,
Thank you for your message. Given Stromberg's international position it is indeed an interesting proposition your company is presenting here, and worth consideration by our part. However, we understand there is currently a legal controversy between the Arab Republic of Egypt and your mother corporation. As soon as said irregularity is resolved, we would be delighted to continue talks.

Sincerely yours,

Suleiman Sharif
Board Director SCA
Arab Republic of Egypt

@Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

Security Classification: CONFIDENTIAL
Document Classification and Security Act 1995
Encrypted by Strömberg​

Dear Suleiman Sharif (Board Director, Suez Canal Authority)

Since your correspondence I have had the legal arm of Strömberg substantiate the claims. I have since has a response which suggests that the ongoing Arab Republic of Egypt's ongoing trial with Storhet Group is the legal controversy you were referring to. I would like to stress that Strömberg, it's subsidiaries (namely Strömberg International Legal Consultants and Strömberg Debt Collection Solutions) are in no way connected to Storhet Group. Strömberg International Legal Consultants and Strömberg Debt Collection Solutions are trading names of Strömberg, an internationally acclaimed name with an internationally recognised reputation for our client-focused attitude. Whilst I can appreciate the confusion between our two organisations, I must stress that we cannot see any circumstance in which the ongoing legal dispute would effect civil contract between ourselves.

Regards,
Jon Karv
Brands and Contracts Manager
Strömberg Debt Collection Solutions

Strömberg International Legal Consultants and Strömberg Debt Collection Solutions are trading names of Strömberg.
All promotions, goods and services are subject to bespoke negotiation.
95487526-8728 | Swedish Company Registration Office
72092582 | Dutch Business Registry of the Chamber of Commerce

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018

Secret and Encrypted

Message to: Jon Karv, Brands and Contracts Manager, Strömberg Debt Collection Solutions
Message from: Suleiman Sharif, Board Director SCA, Arab Republic of Egypt

The present message has been encrypted and encoded with the Advanced Internal Communications System. The unauthorized divulgence of the content of the present message, or part of it, is strictly prohibited.

Mr. Karv,
Thank you for the clarification. Nevertheless, we wish to first resolve the situation regarding this other swedish enterprise, before we engage in new business with a company from your nation. I hope you understand, and we can make business soon.

Sincerely yours,

Suleiman Sharif
Board Director SCA
Arab Republic of Egypt

@Connor

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89