STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Strömberg]: Message to United States Defence Sales

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

Security Classification: SECURE
Document Classification and Security Act 1995
Encrypted by the Strömberg International Legal Consultants​

LETTER TO CEASE AND DESIST

To whom it may concern within United States Defence Sales,

Our law firm, Strömberg International Legal Consultants, represents our client First Choice International in the interest of points of law. If you are represented by legal counsel, please direct this letter to your respective lawyers immediately and have them notify us of such representation. It should be noted that all correspondence is to go via our firm and you should not contact our client in reference to this letter.

It has been brought to our attention that United States Defence Sales, currently publicly advertise the sale of a number of military-grade aircraft manufactured by subsidiary organisations of which First Choice International is the majority and only share holder. In addition to this your website and advertisement strategy makes claim to this product as your own which violates the reputation of our clients business, the product and the manufacturers.

I am duty-bound to inform you that Strömberg International Legal Consultants has collated a significant amount of evidence (including financial data and physical advertisement) that we intend to take to civil court should this cease and desist not be actioned immediately. Specifically we demand you cease trading of the following products:
  • Lockheed C-130 Hercules
  • Lockheed P-3 Orion
  • Lockheed S-3 Viking
  • Lockheed C-141 Starlifter

We demand that you provide us with written assurance within three days of receiving this letter. If you fail to comply with the demand, First Choice International is entitled to use your failure to comply as evidence of wilful infringement and seek monetary damages and equitable relief for your actions via the judicial system. If in the event that you fail to communicate with us, please be advised that First Choice International has asked us to communicate to you that it will be looking to pursue all available legal remedies and should we be forced to go via the judicial system they will be requesting court costs, counsel fees and other appropriate expenses. Your liability and exposure under such legal action could be considerable and will likely result in a monetary loss which we will pursue. We will be acting on behalf of our client and any further correspondence will be official, on behalf of our client and the judicial system of our choosing.

Before taking legal action, however, my client wishes to give you one opportunity to discontinue your illegal conduct by following the instruction given within this letter.

We have began a preliminary investigation an determined that United States Defence Sales have sold or had the potential to sell assets to the total value of $1,067,875,000.00 - On the basis that this figure already includes your own corporate profit margin we will accept payment of this figure, in full, upon receipt of this cease and desist. This will serve as an out-of-court disposal and you will receive no further correspondence on this subject on the provision that our demands are met immediately.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards.
Devin Lundin
Executive Liaison for First Choice International
Strömberg International Legal Consultants

@John
@Hollie

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
220px-DEFENSE_SECURITY_COOPERATION_AGENCY-SEAL_approved.jpg

"Dear Devin Lundin,

Thank for contacting United States Defence Sales. Your E-mail has been directed to me. I will introduce myself, I am Walter B. Slocombe the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy and the direct head of the Defense Security Cooperation Agency.

Firstly, I would like to describe what the Defense Security Cooperation Agency is and what our job is:

The Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA), as part of the United States Department of Defense (DoD), provides financial and technical assistance, transfer of defense matériel, training and services to allies, and promotes military-to-military contacts.

Now, under the DSCA, there is a programme called "Foreign Military Sales", the United States Government under the Foreign Assistance Act 1961 and its amendment - the Arms Export Control Act 1976 - allows the U.S. Department of Defense's Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program to facilitate sales of U.S. arms, defense equipment, defense services, and military training to foreign governments. The purchaser does not deal directly with the defense contractor; instead, the Defense Security Cooperation Agency serves as an intermediary, usually handling procurement, logistics and delivery and often providing product support, training, and infrastructure construction (such as hangars, runways, utilities, etc.).

Now, as your client, First Choice International, is not a majority stakeholder in Lockheed (Giving they have 50% of shares) and the DSCA's roll in Foreign Military Sales.

I would like to set up a meeting between you and myself in order to discuss this matters further - is this something you'd be able to do? If not, I am more than willing to conduct a video call or telephone call meeting.

I look forward to your correspondence.

Thank you,
Walter B. Slocombe,
Under Secretary of Defence for Police"

@Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

Security Classification: SECURE
Document Classification and Security Act 1995
Encrypted by the Strömberg International Legal Consultants​

Walter Slocombe,

First of all thank you for your prompt correspondence regarding our cease and desist sent to United States Defence Sales. The description of your organisation is graciously accepted and we have taken on board the points raised - it should be noted that we at no point dispute your former ownership of Lockheed Martin however with First Choice International being the only recognised shareholder in the Global Stock Market they are, by default, the majority share holder by means of being the only entity with a financial investment in the organisation.

If you can provide evidence of your rights and entitlements to these products including, but not limited to: deeds, licences, ratified agreements, financial reports of the purchase of shares or globally recognised establishment with the Global Stock Market, then we would be happy to review documentation provided. At this stage we continue ti act on behalf of our client to assist in the enforcement of the aforementioned cease and desist.

We are unaware of any agreement between First Choice International and Defense Security Cooperation Agency or any asssociated entities.

I'd be happy to have a telephone conversation at your earliest convenience. All of our calls are recorded for training and quality assurance.

Regards.
Devin Lundin
Executive Liaison for First Choice International
Strömberg International Legal Consultants

@John
@Hollie

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Walter B. Slocombe would pick up the phone and call Devin Lundin, on an encrypted line. @Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
Devin Lundin answers the telephone call, as previously stated this call is recorded for training and quality assurance.

"Hello, Strömberg ILC, Devin speaking, how can I help?"

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Walter... oh! Secretary Slocombe! Thank you for getting back to me, I am doing very well thank you, and yourself?!"

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I'm doing good thank you for asking. I'm sure you're aware I've set up this call in regards to the E-mail that was forwarded to me"

@Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Yes, I understand, we act on behalf of one of our clients First Choice International and are contractually obliged to challenge those producing, selling or buying equipment in any location other than those approved by our client. Hence our cease and desist."

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Whilst we can agree to the cease and desist. We can not agree to the payment. First Choice - or Stromberg on FCI's behalf - have never released a block order to prevent those who still have shares from selling the equipment."

@Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"I appreciate you abiding by our order to cease and desist, it certainly makes this process much, much easier for the both of us... now First Choice International are the exclusive shareholder and as clearly defined in the First Choice Defence, a subsidiary of First Choice International, General Terms and Conditions - sale from third parties is not permitted or possible under any circumstances. The settlement is negotiable however this is a clear violation of the exclusive rights held by First Choice International and the only way we can recover reputational damages is financially."

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We were not aware of that being stated in FCI's General Terms and Conditions. For that, we apologise. However, our economy is a little fragile at the moment as our system went down and we were unable to process taxes for the last two periods, we would like to ask if we could either pay in instalments or if the total sum could be reduced"

@Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Secretary, we are simply seeking the resolution of civil dispute... we're not savages!"

Devin chuckles before continuing...

"Due to the administrative strain incurred by period payment we would only be able to accept the amount in full. I have had numerous reports that there are some issues with taxation recently and we're willing to wait until this is resolved before receiving payment... on the condition that I receive this in writing and with your wet signature? - It appears to me that you understand the breach that's occurred however if I'm doing you a favour I need some assurance, do you understand where I'm coming from?"

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Yes we are aware that this a breach. We will be processing the payment soon. I'm sorry it has taken so long, and please do send my regards to First Choice."

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"We are not going to wait any longer sir, I need to receive a payment in full, today, otherwise we will proceed with formal action"

@John

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89