STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Sweden]: Call to Thailand

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
50px-Coat_of_arms_of_Sweden.svg.png

Government of Sweden
Löfven Administration

Security Classification: SECURE
Document Classification and Security Act 1995​

A telephone call is made to the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs from Staffan Herrström, Ambassador for Sweden to Thailand.
This telephone call is made in line with the Swedish Document Classification and Security Act 1995, which also covers telephonic communication, causing a 'SECURE' encryption level to be appended.

Crown Copyright © Kingdom of Sweden
All information is subject to the Swedish Document Classification and Security Act 1995

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Sadly, Minister Pongpol Adireksarn was busy with the coronation of Princess Sirivannavari and the funeral of late Prince Vajiralongkorn, therefore the phone call would pass to Deputy Minister Kla Chavalit.

Using a private and encrypted line, Kla would answer the phone. "Good day, Deputy Minister of European Affairs, Kla Chavalit. How can I help you?"

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Minister Chavalit, it is a pleasure to get through to you, my name is Staffan Herrström, Ambassador for Sweden to Thailand - I don't think we've formally met or spoken yet so please accept my apologies for the delay in communicating with you. I hope you have a few moments free to speak to me? I think the necessity for us to reach out to one another is well overdue!"

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"Good morning, Ambassador Herrström. I don't believe our governments have officially spoken at all, other than small interactions in the Global Assembly's chambers. I am happy that you have decided to contact me, the Rattanakosin Kingdom is always happy to increase our diplomatic relationships in Europe. I am free for the next few hours, what did you wish to discuss with me?"

Connor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa