STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Sweden]: Cargo Vessel Contract Tendering

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
To whom it may concern,

The Swedish Merchant Navy have began the tendering process for foreign ship yards to produce a number of cargo and tanker vessels.

Shipyards and manufacturers are given the opportunity and encouraged to provide a catalogue of vessels available for mass production in order to establish the Swedish Merchant Navy and to enable a fair and decisive contractual agreement. Whilst there are no specifications outlined in the tendering process, these vessels must be capable of the transportation of vast quantities of goods and liquids respectively as well as regular use across the globe. Should any further details be required please do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,
Rear Admiral Jack Svalboor
Swedish Merchant Navy

Retroliser

-Insert Intriguing Title Here-
Sep 6, 2018
@Connor

Ottoman%20Flag.png

The Board Of Trade, Commerce & Industry

Ottoman%20Crest.png

To: Rear Admiral Jack Svalboor, Swedish Merchant Navy
Cc:
From: Hasret Taylan, President Of The Ottoman Board Of Trade, Commerce & Industry

Subject: Trade & Diplomacy

ENCRYPTED/SECRET/PRIVATE
Dear Sir,

On behalf of the shipbuilding industry of Turkey, I have been asked to put forward Turkey's services regarding the construction of merchant shipping for The Kingdom Of Sweden. It is their belief that we possess two classes of ship that will be able to perform the roles you desire.

The first vessel is the Arctic Sea class; a general cargo vessel with a crew size of 15, speed of 12.5 knots, and a dead-weight tonnage of 4,706 tons. It is 97.8 metres long, 38 metres high, with a beam 17.33 metres wide. The vessel also has cranes situated on the deck to assist in the unloading of cargo.

The second vessel is the Karagöl class oil/chemical tanker. Crewed by 14, this vessel is 105.5 metres long, capable of 13 knots and has a beam 16.8 metres wide. The actual cargo capacity, in terms of liquid, is 4,420 m3 or 156,000 cu ft.

If the Swedish Merchant Navy has any further enquiries, do not hesitate to ask.

Best Wishes,
Hasret Taylan

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

United Industries of the Netherlands©
Private & Encrypted
Dear Sir/Madam,

The United Industries of the Netherlands is a company which may be able to assist you with your search for a new fleet of merchant vessels. Our subsidiary, Damen Shipyards Group, prides itself having a long history of shipbuilding offering military, civilian and merchant vessels of the highest quality. Damen Shipyards have recently developed the next line of state-of-the-art merchant vessels and we would be honoured to sell them to your nation. We are offering combi freighters, container feeders and tankers at varying sizes ensuring there is always a ship suitable for you.

If you desire further information, don't hesitate to check our website: www.uin.nl or www.damen.com

We patiently await your reply.

Fleur Boels
Sales Director
United Industries of the Netherlands

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
@Retroliser
Security Classification: CONFIDENTIAL - ENCRYPTED

Dear Hasret Taylan,

I am writing in response to your application for tender, namely the offer of Arctic Sea-Class and Karagöl-Class vessels. First and foremost I would like to thank you greatly for getting in touch with me and I genuinely do appreciate your assistance in the growth of the Swedish Merchant Navy - your ships, as described, appear to be very close to what I am looking for however I would like to see some images if possible? The aesthetic of the Swedish Merchant Navy is paramount to a professional image and international reputation which I'm sure you can agree with!

Finally, could you please provide a price tag for these vessels per unit?

Many thanks in advance, I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
Swedish Merchant Navy

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
@Dutchy
Security Classification: CONFIDENTIAL - ENCRYPTED

Dear Fleur Boels,

Thank you for your letter indicating your application for tender and directing me to your plethora of high quality resources. Damen Shipyards have certainly stunned my office and it seems many of these vessels would be hugely beneficial to the Swedish Merchant Navy although I do have a number of questions:

Do any of (or all) your vessels have arctic weather protection and/or reinforced hull for guard against ice and debris?
Is there any capacity for bulk order discount? I will be looking at purchasing a large number of vessels and am interested to hear your view on this.

As always, I am eager to hear back from you.

Regards,
Swedish Merchant Navy

Retroliser

-Insert Intriguing Title Here-
Sep 6, 2018
@Connor

Ottoman%20Flag.png

The Board Of Trade, Commerce & Industry

Ottoman%20Crest.png

To: Rear Admiral Jack Svalboor, Swedish Merchant Navy
Cc:
From: Hasret Taylan, President Of The Ottoman Board Of Trade, Commerce & Industry

Subject: Trade & Diplomacy

ENCRYPTED/SECRET/PRIVATE
Dear Sir,

As requested, here are some images of the two vessels you have mentioned.

showphoto.aspx
8-ArcticSea-7-23-10-jm.jpg

As for the price, I have been reliably informed that the shipyards will be happy to produce either vessel for $40,000,000. I hope that you find this price acceptable.

Best Wishes,
Hasret Taylan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien