STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Sweden]: Message to Argentina

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
50px-Coat_of_arms_of_Sweden.svg.png

Government of Sweden
Löfven Administration

Security Classification: SECURE
Document Classification and Security Act 2013​

To whom it may concern,

I write to you on behalf of the Swedish Department for Foreign Affairs in order to make amends to our fractured relationship. Following the Brazilian dispute we have had little to no bilateral communication and I'd ask you kindly to accept this correspondence as the opening to a table of negotiation in order to repair any issues that arise. As you are well aware both Sweden and Argentina are world-reknown tourist destinations at opposite ends of the climate spectrum and as such we are offering a disservice to have no strong relationship between ourselves - naturally the first step to any cooperative future would involve the reestablishment of safe and secure diplomatic missions abroad and this is the topic at the top of my agenda.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience on my direct dial, I look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest regards,
Barbro Elm
Ambassador for Sweden to Argentina
Bureau for North and South American Affairs
Department for Foreign Affairs

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018

Secret and Encrypted

Message to: Barbro Elm, Ambassador for the Kingdom of Sweden in Argentina
Message from: Daniel Osvaldo, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Trade of the Argentine Republic

The present message has been encrypted and encoded with the Advanced Internal Communications System. The unauthorized divulgence of the content of the present message, or part of it, is strictly prohibited.

Ambassador Elm,
We are enchanted hearing from your Government. The Republic of Argentina always values positive and genuine bilateral relations with other States. We regret that past events have brought certain degree of discomfort in the political relation between Buenos Aires and Stockholm. Considering the longlasting friendly bond between our nations, we would be more than happy to reassume a normal diplomatic status.

The Republic of Argentina still mantains its Embassy in Stockholm, I understand that Sweden does the same here in Buenos Aires?

Sincerely yours,

Daniel Osvaldo
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Argentine Republic

@Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
50px-Coat_of_arms_of_Sweden.svg.png

Government of Sweden
Löfven Administration

Security Classification: SECURE
Document Classification and Security Act 2013​

Dear Daniel Osvaldo,

Minister I appreciate your immediate and continuous concern for bilateral relations and I also regret the burn to the thread holding our nations together. We are more than happy to host your diplomats within Stockholm and we will certainly accept your hand in Buenos Aires.

I will be in contact with the central Department for Foreign Affairs to lift the Level 3 Security Alert against Argentina.

Kindest regards,
Barbro Elm
Ambassador for Sweden to Argentina
Bureau for North and South American Affairs
Department for Foreign Affairs

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018

Secret and Encrypted

Message to: Barbro Elm, Ambassador for the Kingdom of Sweden in Argentina
Message from: Daniel Osvaldo, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Trade of the Argentine Republic

The present message has been encrypted and encoded with the Advanced Internal Communications System. The unauthorized divulgence of the content of the present message, or part of it, is strictly prohibited.

Ambassador Elm,
I can confirm that the corresponding administrative meassures have been taken to reestablish normal functions of the argentine embassy in Stockholm.

As a next step, my Government would like to bring to the table the possibility of establishing bilateral trade between our nations.

Sincerely yours,

Daniel Osvaldo
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Argentine Republic

@Connor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien