STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Sweden]: Message to Israel

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
50px-Coat_of_arms_of_Sweden.svg.png

Government of Sweden
Löfven Administration

To whom it may concern,

I write to you in the greatest level of confidence between our nations. The conflict in the Middle East is ramping up significantly to a level where we foresee a substantial loss of life and property in pursuit for a religious war with no end. Our intelligence services amongst the Swedish Armed Forces and the National Security Office have been collating information from a wealth of sources to build a reliable intelligence profile in the threat to Israel following which I write this letter of communication to you.

It has become abdunently clear that the Mediterranean Sea will soon be littered with military envoys from around the world whether for or against the Turkish operation is yet to be seen in a public capacity but this does not narrow the threat to you, your government and your people. The Swedish Armed Forces have been moved into a state of readiness in anticipation for a coalition move to prevent this conflict growing out of control, as part of this there is potential for a small task force to be deployed in various regions of Israel in order to act as a close protection detail for high level cabinet ministers, their places of work and home residence. One thing is for certain, and that is the risk to the lives of those at the top of the metaphorical food chain; a risk that often goes without contingency in tense situations such as this hence my offer to take this pressure off your shoulders.

All I require from you are the following details to enable an appropriate assessment of the appropriate resources for deployment, should you require it:
  • Names of high level officials requiring close protection (incl. number of immediate family members)
  • List of government offices and locations requiring security services (incl. approximate number of fulltime staff)
  • Other significant or relevant information pertinent to this task force operation

I look forward to your reply.

Regards,
Amilia Månsson
Under Secretary of Defence for the Army
Department of Defence
Kingdom of Sweden

Zak

TOP SECRET
Crown Copyright © Kingdom of Sweden
All information is subject to the Swedish Document Classification and Security Act 1995

• Wow
Reactions: Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
100px-Emblem_of_Israel.svg.png

State of Israel
Security Classification: Encrypted

Dearest Under Secretary Månsson,

I thank you for your correspondence, it has been passed onto Prime Minister Naftali Bennett and the entire cabinet and the people of Israel hold Sweden, their cabinet and the people close to our hearts.

The National Security Council's Foreign Policy Division is currently due to meet in the upcoming hour with regards to take charge of planning, integration and coordination of policy on major issues of national security in regards to the Turkish Government and Saudi Arabian Government's actions in the past few days. Any intelligence that Sweden may have would be gratefully appreciated and treated with the utmost secrecy and will be duly appreciated in the coming days and weeks ahead.

I would like to invite Senior National Security Adviser Manne Mattsson to join us on an encrypted line to discuss said issues with myself and fellow members of the National Security Council.

Best Regards,
Eytan Ben-David
National Security Advisor
State of Israel

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
50px-Coat_of_arms_of_Sweden.svg.png

Government of Sweden
Löfven Administration

Dear Eytan Ben-David,

I have made Senior National Security Advisor Manne Mattsson aware of your request and has asked me to pass on his thanks; he will be present for the telephone call in order to liaise with your National Security Council.

On the subject of forces deployment to Israel I hope you can understand that the time for consideration is not long for us to safely ensure we can get into Israel for the distribution of personnel as necessary to ensure the most appropriate, effective and decisive protection. We cannot risk the deployment of aircraft into heavily contested airspace as, at present, we have no received the necessary authorisation from the Executive Office of the Prime Minister and the Department of Defence for combat operations. Please let me know your decision as soon as possible.

Regards,
Amilia Månsson
Under Secretary of Defence for the Army
Department of Defence
Kingdom of Sweden

Zak

TOP SECRET
Crown Copyright © Kingdom of Sweden
All information is subject to the Swedish Document Classification and Security Act 1995

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
100px-Emblem_of_Israel.svg.png

State of Israel
Security Classification: Encrypted

Dearest Under Secretary Månsson,

We thank you for the support shown by the Swedish Government, our friendship has been growing for a number of years with our support in South Africa with the vaccination and military policing support programs in South Africa being a prime example of cooperation.

I have been in a number of discussions with Minister of Defence Benny Gantz who has instructed me to make contact with a member of the Swedish Department of Defence in order to assist us in building a number of vehicles that we are using to bolster the needs of the Israeli Armed Forces which include the following vehicles, the Namer APC, the Wolf Armoured Vehicle and the MDT David.

Please let me know if you can be of assistance, I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Eytan Ben-David
National Security Advisor
State of Israel

Connor

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran