- Ensure Swedish Armed Forces deployment capability nationally
- Prevent, prepare and protect the likelihood of attack against the Kingdom of Sweden
- Establish gaps in Swedish Armed Forces assets
- Understand necessity, if any, for foreign military aid during economic development
- Rationalise national defence requirements and current procurement
Following consultation within the Swedish Ministry of Defence it was deemed necessary and appropriate for armed forces to be deployed nationally to ensure dynamically set objectives are achieved during economic growth. Central government has made it clear to subsidiary ministries that the political figure of Sweden is of upmost importance to ensure the protection of Human Rights globally and push Swedish/European values; with this political step will come push back from neighbouring states, foreign government, civil organisation and terrorist cells. Operation Sanctuary ultimately serves as a clean-and-go operation. The gaps in Swedish self-defence need to be established in order to assist the Ministry of Defence in procurement processes and potentially foreign military aid.
Single Point of Contact
Supreme Commander General Micael Bydén