STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Sweden]: Storhet Auktioner

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

STORHET AUKTIONER: GOVERNMENT SURPLUS DISPOSALS
NOW OPERATIONAL

Storhet Auktioner is pleased to provide the following statement from our Government Surplus Disposals division:

"Storhet Auktioner is a brand new business set up to break ground where others have not trodden. Our business ideas and ventures are unmatched by any organisation currently in this arena and I'm pleased to announce the first step in the development of our business. The first division of Storhet Auktioner, Government Surplus Disposals, is now operational. What on earth does this mean for you? We have a team of highly trained and trusted liaison officers, auctioneers and negotiation experts looking to build our portfolio and the single most important part of that process is you.

I can guarantee that during economic peaks each and every government on this globe has struggled to shift outdated technology soon to be replaced with state-of-the-art equipment. Well, what if I were to tell you that Storhet Auktioner is 100% guaranteed to make an offer on all government equipment and technology that you cannot shift? and what if I were to tell you that our sales are completely anonymous to the public, eliminating political complications as a result of unconventional trade? and better yet, what if I were to tell you that as our rapport increases with our clients, our prices do too?

Interested? Contact me direct for more information and I'll be happy to guide you through our process."

Bea Sundström
International Government Liaison
Storhet Auktioner

Last edited:

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

PRESS STATEMENT

Storhet Auktioner has released the following statement in retaliation to the ban within the Fifth Republic of France

"Ladies, Gentlemen and Foreign Government,

It’s no secret that Storhet Auktioner have put themselves at the very forefront of the media over the last few days and as a result our name and reputation has come into disrepute. Let me start by reassuring you that Storhet Auktioner strives to work alongside international and local legislation to ensure our practices are best suited to our clients and consumers around the world... we are a private organisation and as such politics, international disputes and trade bans will have no effect on the way we operate.

Over the last few days we have been involved in a number of discussions with businesses and governments from all corners of the globe to work towards a common goal: fairness. We at Storhet are known for our sale of goods to less economically developed countries with no production time, no delay in delivery and absolutely no complication along the way. Part of this process was a discussion with the Fifth Republic of France for the sake of thirty Dassault Mirage 5000-5EI of which a handful of government around the world have the production rights to maintain and develop this aircraft - it became very clear early on in this conversation that the French has switched their priorities from the fair and legal sale of aircraft to the use of Storhet Auktioner to push an international dispute regarding the production and use of aircraft originally manufactured in France. Part of this push involved the sudden and abrupt shaming of Storhet Auktioner with little to no reasoning behind it other than our refusal to drop the price by over $500,000.00. It’s overwhelmingly obvious that the French government were offended by our resistance to bullying thus their ban on trade within their economic arena.

Let me make it clear. This does not effect the trade of any equipment of French origin outside of France. We will continue to trade as normal.

The Fifth Republic of France have a very clear agenda and blatantly blurred the lines between political, civil and criminal law suits, blending them into a singular very dangerous pot. Storhet Auktioner will not be bullied. We will not have our name dragged through the dirt. We will not allow media manipulation. We will not fear the Fifth Republic of France. Our dispute with FCI is being use for political value which is a absurd use of power to drum up support.

We encourage the public release of recordings created during our meeting. We encourage international organisations and governments to stand up against this attempt to destroy a civil organisation. The recording holds the truth and the public will be able to see how quickly the French flipped a coin once we refused to drop our prices. Our trade is at no point manipulative or dirty, our past clients will reassure you of this.”

Bea Sundström
International Government Liaison
Storhet Auktioner

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89