STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Swiss]: Diplomatic Phone Call to Russia

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private/Encrypted

The phone would pick up after a couple of rings."Ministery of Foreign Affairs. Who is calling?" the voice asked. @Dimi39

Dimi39

Switzerland
Apr 22, 2020
Swiss Foreign Minister would answer the encrypted phone call. "Hello this is Flavio Clotti, Minister of Foreign Affairs. I am calling to establish our diplomatic connection between Switzerland and Russian Federation." @HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private/Encrypted

"Ah, one moment I will transfer you to Andrey Kozyrev. Please hold."

After a couple of minutes Andrey Kozyrev would pick up."Andrey Kozyrev. Minister of Foreign Affairs. Is this Flavio Clotti?"

@Dimi39

Dimi39

Switzerland
Apr 22, 2020
Swiss Foreign Minister would check his surroundings and then would answer, "Andrey Kozyrev, this is Flavio Clotti, I am calling to establish diplomatic relationship between our country." @HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private/Encrypted

"You have called the right place then. What areas do you wish to establish with this first contact? Perhaps trade would be a good place to start? Also, how are things in Switzerland?" @Dimi39

Dimi39

Switzerland
Apr 22, 2020
"Everything is well in Switzerland, How's Russia doing? Trade would be first thing that we would like to establish. What things in terms of trade do you have in mind?"

@HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private/Encrypted

"Things are going well here. We recently reopened the space program and are diverting funds towards it. Now then, for trade Russia has much to offer. Crude Petroleum, Refined Petroleum, Natural Gas, Coal, and Semi-Finished Iron are what we can trade with you. What does Switzerland have to offer for trade?"

@Dimi39

Dimi39

Switzerland
Apr 22, 2020
"That's great that everything is well in Russia. We also would like to trade Machinery, Chemicals, Watches, Agricultural products, and lastly Metals. From Russia, we would like to have Crude Petroleum, Natural Gas, Coal. We are interested to acquire 2 units of Antonov An-124 Ruslan, and 2 units of Duga Radars. On behalf of Swiss people, we would like to congratulate to newest Russian Space program."

@HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private/Encrypted

"I think we would like to import Machinery, Chemicals, Watches, and Agricultural products. How would you like our trade goods delivered? We will have to discuss a land route. Or perhaps an air route? As for the Antonov An-124, unfortunately that is a product of Ukraine. We can however put you in touch with them. Yes? Now for the Duga radar, this is a system we can certainly build for you. I will need to get a price quote. However, it wont be as simple as we build and ship it. Some assembly will be required."

@Dimi39

Dimi39

Switzerland
Apr 22, 2020
"Feel free to use Zurich International Airport to deliver the goods. For us, which port we can deliver the goods to Russia? We typically use Basel as a port. Can we purchase 4 units of Ilyushin Il-76? In terms of Duga radar, how will it be assemble?"

@HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private/Encrypted

"My apologies. I forgot that you have a connection to the sea via the Rhine. Now then, as Kaliningrad is our largest and closest port we can ave goods delivered there yes? Also, how frequently would you wish for export goods to flow in and out?

We can certainly sell you the Il-76. No problems there. As for the Duga radar, the way it will be assembled requires we ship it's components via cargo ship. We ave it sail down the Rhine and ten deliver the components. Then we have our experts construct it in a location of your choosing.

Also, I ave a question for you. Would Switzerland be interested in doing business in regards to our space program? Perhaps even particpation can be arranged? We will soon have the ability to launch weather satellites, Earth photography satellites, and various other types of tracking equipment."

@Dimi39

Dimi39

Switzerland
Apr 22, 2020
"No worries. Given we are a landlocked country, it is always a question on how we got the Basel port using the Rhine. You can send them biweekly. In exchange, I would like to ask, how often should we send them to Kalingrad?

As for the Duga radar, please send your experts to install the radar in the Weisshorn (Bernese Alps) mountain and Mount Pilatus. These are the two best locations for the radars.

In terms of Russian Space program, we are interested to be part of the program. Before enrolling ourselves in the program, I would like to ask few questions: how will Switzerland would be benefited etcetra etcetra..."

@HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private/Encrypted

"Biweekly will work for us as well.

Very well, I am sure that you will provide guides to bring experts we send to the site of the construction? Oh, and what directions will you want them to face?

Switzerland would benefit from ready access to our satellite technology. With both civilian and military applications in mind. If you decide to opt in."

@Dimi39

Dimi39

Switzerland
Apr 22, 2020
"Very well. Sure, our armed forces minister Nolan Wingeier directed me that on the Weisshorn (Bernese Alps) mountain, we would like to have Duga radar faces in the North East directions. At the same time, other mountain Mount Pilatus should have Duga radar faced in the Southwest directions. Well, the space program interest Switzerland and we would like to opt in. What are the next step?"

@HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private/Encrypted

"Alright, so the cost for two Duga radars is going to be $2,109,600,000.00. Once that is transferred we can get started.
As for the next step. We simply need to know what Switzerland is interested in regards to space."

@Dimi39

Dimi39

Switzerland
Apr 22, 2020
"We have transferred the money to Russia, let us know please if you have received it. As a proud and neutral European nation, Switzerland always willing to go on the space. What interests Switzerland in terms of space are improving our telecommunication systems, monitor weather. By entering the space now will allow us to understand the space and continue to embark onto the bright future. We hope in the near future, we will have our own satellites that can improve weather monitoring and telecommunication systems. For now, Switzerland would like to collaborate with Russia for the space project."

@HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private/Encrypted

"Yes we received it. The order will be put into our factories by the end of the day. Then the parts will be shipped and we can then begin construction."

"Very good. We have the systems just for that sort of need. We shall have communication satellites and weather sats at the top of our list. We will need to refurbish them, and at that point we will be able to tell you what the launch cost will be. But in this case, I believe we can have the cost shared as we would benefit from their use as well."

"As this has just come up. We have been told your neighbor France has been declared war upon by Belgium. What do you make of this?"

@Dimi39

Dimi39

Switzerland
Apr 22, 2020
"Sounds great about the space. We will always wait for Russia to hear more about launch cost. I agree with you that together we both benefits from the space.

Ah, going back to Franco-Belgian war scenario, I think the situation is very dire. I also think that war is very pointless to fight and it affects us most as a neighbor. Hence, in this case, Swiss is neutral and always be neutral.

By the way, Belgian government called us for signing non-alignment agreement. They have waited us in the call for long time that we had to cease the conversation. They promise to talk to us and later on they break promises. I think this war should end now."

@HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private/Encrypted

"Would the Swiss be against a Russian deployment to stop the hostilities between Belgium and France? We have debated whether or not to actually send peace keepers.

Also I have been told the Duga radars are not being built. They should be ready very soon to be shipped."

@Dimi39

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89