STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Türkiye 📧🈹 Email to Japan

EnigmaMage

GA Member
Jun 7, 2023

150px-MfaLogoTR.svg.png

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Türkiye
Türkiye Cumhuriyeti Dışişleri Bakanlığı
Official Correspondence

Encryption: ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
Recipient: Aya Tanaka, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Japan
CC: Nazlı Güneş, Ambassador to Tokyo, Japan
Sender: Yaşar Yakış, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Türkiye
Subject: Strengthening Türkiye-Japanese Relations

Greetings Minister Tanaka,

I hope this message finds you well and in good spirits. It's a pleasure to reach out to you today as the Foreign Minister of Türkiye to express our sincere eagerness to bolster the ties between our two countries.

Türkiye and Japan share a history of cooperation and mutual respect, and we strongly believe that there's great untapped potential for our collaboration across various fronts, such as trade, culture, technology, and diplomacy. Together, we can make significant contributions to global issues. So, now seems like the perfect time to breathe new life into our relations and explore fresh avenues for cooperation.

On that note, I'm thrilled to inform you that Türkiye has chosen a new Ambassador for Tokyo, Ms. Nazlı Güneş. She brings with her a wealth of experience and an unwavering commitment to nurturing positive relations between our nations. Ambassador Güneş has an impressive diplomatic track record and is raring to assume her role as our representative in Japan. I have no doubt that her knowledge and expertise will greatly facilitate the growth of our diplomatic ties.

I'd like to suggest that we set up a meeting at your earliest convenience to dive into the specifics of our cooperation and the initiatives we can embark upon together. This would be a fantastic opportunity for us to map out a plan for Türkiye-Japanese relations that will not only benefit our citizens but also have a positive impact on the wider global community.

Minister Tanaka, I truly believe that through close collaboration, Türkiye and Japan can create a brighter future for our people and make a real difference on the global stage. I'm eagerly looking forward to your response so that we can arrange our meeting and embark on this journey of cooperation and friendship.

Thank you for your time, and please accept my warm regards.

Warmest wishes,

Yaşar Yakış
Foreign Minister of Türkiye

Vladilena Milizé

Vladilena Milizé

Apprentice
Sep 11, 2023

240px-Seal_of_the_Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_of_Japan.svg.png

日本国
Japan

外務省
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

OFFICIAL CORRESPONDENCE
CLASSIFIED

TO: Yaşar Yakış, Minister of Foreign Affairs (EnigmaMage)

SUBJECT: Strengthening Türkiye-Japanese Relations

Your Excellency,

I am always in good spirits when a nation as storied as yours reaches out to establish more than the most basic relations between nations.

I can only agree that there is indeed much history between our two states and perhaps even more promise for enhancing that relation in the future. Your list of topic seems more than suitable and it would be my pleasure to see them discussed.

I have not had the pleasure to meet with the Ambassador yet, but I am sure that opportunity will present itself soon enough and I look forward to working with her. I have no doubt she will be an amazing working partner.

As for a meeting, I too think it would be great to meet so we may discuss how to develop these ties. I am open to meet in either Tokyo or Ankara, so will leave the exact location up to yourself.

Yours Sincerely,
Aya Tanaka

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa