STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Taiwan]: Email to Pakistan

D

Deleted member 5

taiwan-ministry-of-foreign-affairs.jpg

THE MESSAGE IS CLASSIFIED & TOP SECRET(LEVEL X) ENCRYPTED BY NATIONAL SECURITY BUREAU (TAIWAN)

To:Hina Rabbani Khar, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Subject: Igniting Relationship

Greetings Hina Rabbani Khar,

I am currently visiting Nigeria. Sorry for late reply. After my meeting is finished, we will be en route to Islamabad to meet with you to discuss about our potential relationship such as opening an embassy, Free Trade Agreement, other military agreements with Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Our goal is prosper. In the meantime, I am going to dispatch Ms. Zhi Ruo as State Secretary of Asian Affairs to Islamabad, she will be direct contact. I will be there after the Nigerian tour is over.

Primary Agenda we will discuss:

1. Defense Agenda
  2. Free Trade Agreement
  3. Other relevant political agenda
I am on route to Pakistan. I will be there asap

Thank you,

Joseph Wu (吳釗燮)

Secretary of Foreign Affairs in Republic of China

Emira

Senior
Jul 8, 2018
ea07c2033a5c2789686f632f833c202e.png

Top Secret and Encrypted Message from the Islamic Republic of Pakistan

To: Joseph Wu, Secretary of Foreign Affairs of the ROC,

From: Hina Rabbani Khar, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Wonderful! I am now starting my return flight to Islamabad from the Mediterranean Region and shall arrive at Benazir Bhutto International Airport shortly. I greatly look forward to meeting with you, so that our two peoples may discuss any long-term issues which have hindered the relations between Pakistan and Taiwan, while we work to forge a new working relationship and potential partnership between the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and the ROC.

When State Secretary for Asian Affairs Ruo arrives at Benazir Bhutto International Airport, she will be met by one of my top career diplomats, Ms. Tasnim Aslam. Ms. Aslam and Ms. Ruo will be able to lay the groundwork for the higher level discussions that you and I will partake in, once we've arrived in Pakistan from Nigeria and Malta respectively.

I agree to the agenda that you've laid out for our meeting and I am quite excited to engage with you on all of these topics. I'm quite certain that our nation's respective doctrines of seeking prosperity through foreign policy, will go great lengths to ensuring that our meeting rapidly becomes a diplomatic and economic triumph for both Pakistan and Taiwan.

Looking forward to meeting with you shortly,

Hina Rabbani Khar, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan

D

Deleted member 5

After receiving the encrypted email from the Her Honorable Foreign Minister, Taiwanese Foreign Secretary of Foreign Affairs Mr. Joseph Wu (Armed with T75 pistol ), alongside with 5x Taiwanese National Security Bureau Agents (armed with T75 pistol, T91 assault rifle) would board on to Boeing 707 "Taiwan Air Force two" Flight which is operating at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport. Boeing 707 that mister state secretary of foreign affairs already boarded along with his NSB Armed Agents, plane would be fully fueled and taxied on the runway, took off from Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport. The destination is Benazir Bhutto International Airport, Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Upon entering on Pakistani Airspace, Taiwanese Boeing 707 would ask permission to land. "Tower One, this is Taiwan Air Force Two T600 Foxtrot, we have Taiwanese Secretary of Foreign Affairs on board, we are requesting permission to land." It would take nearly 15 hours to reach Rawalpindi, Pakistan.

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear