STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Taiwan]: Message to United Kingdom

D

Deleted member 5

taiwan-ministry-of-foreign-affairs.jpg

THE MESSAGE IS CLASSIFIED & TOP SECRET(LEVEL X) ENCRYPTED BY NATIONAL SECURITY BUREAU (TAIWAN)

To:Courtney Stephenson MP ,Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, United Kingdom

Dear Mr. Stephenson,
Hope you are doing well. Let me introduce myself, my name is Hui Yin, I am the State Secretary of European Affairs in Republic of China. I represent myself as an representative of Taiwanese Foreign Affairs. I would like to start bilateral relationship with Great Britain. I would like to discuss our relationship to make it more productive. On behalf of the government of the Taiwan I am writing this letter too you to establish the first official communication between our two nations. Let me know when is the best time to contact with you.

Thank you,

Her Excellency, Ms. Hui Yin

State Secretary of European Affairs in Republic of China

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

To:

Cc:

CC

Subject:

Expansion of Relations

Security Level:

Private & Encrypted

Dear Ms. Hui Yin,

Thank you for contacting the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. We are happy to receive your email and begin to open communication with us.

Unfortunately I am currently unavailable, however, I would be able to assign a member of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to arrange a video call with yourself to discuss such relations. They will be able to represent Britain's own interest in such a call. Please can you confirm when you are available for this to take place?

Kind Regards,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs,
Christopher Norris MP
Name

? mofa@gov.co.uk​

☎️ 03700 00 22 44​

✉️ Ministry of Foreign Affairs, King Charles Street, London, SW1​

D

Deleted member 5

taiwan-ministry-of-foreign-affairs.jpg

THE MESSAGE IS CLASSIFIED & TOP SECRET(LEVEL X) ENCRYPTED BY NATIONAL SECURITY BUREAU (TAIWAN)

To:Christopher Norris MP ,Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, United Kingdom

Dear Mr. Secretary Norris,
Hope you are doing well. Thank you for email. I am available to speak with the Foreign Affairs. Please call me at your earliest convenience via video call. We would like to discuss possible relationships, trade/business and other agendas.

Thank you and have a great day!! Looking forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

State Secretary of European Affairs in Republic of China

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Representative David Collins from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs would begin to call the State Secretary of European Affairs in Republic of China into a private and encrypted video call.

D

Deleted member 5

Madame State Secretary of European Affairs Hui Yin would encrypted the video call on her side. Before she encrypted the video call, she made sure no one is snooping the video call and she placed two armed agents outside of her room.

"Hello Mr. Collins, this is Madame State Secretary of European Affairs Hui Yin, how are you doing today?"

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Hello Madame." spoke the British Delegate, "I am doing well, thank you. Busy as usual!" he smiled, "How are you and how is everything going for Taiwan? No doubt a lot of tension occuring regarding your 'independence' and whether certain countries accept that. Admittingly, I'd rather not be brought into that so our interactions may be limited."

D

Deleted member 5

"I am doing great thank you for asking. Everything is great in Taiwan. Portugal, Rhodesia and Australia (formerly South Africa) has recognized Republic of Taiwan. I hope that other countries will follow these countries to recognize our nation. My goal here is to establish trade relations, build an embassy at London and lastly other goals related to world affairs and Taiwan."

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"We are hesitant to such relations due to the issues with China, so pardon any reluctance from my side. Has there been any developments from yourself with China in recent months? If I recall, a summit was meant to take place that would highlight any problems and give both Taiwan and China an opportunity to discuss any outstanding problems. I'd like to aim for some reassurance before I look into, or even consider opening further relations with your own government. Whilst I respect your peoples wishes, risking tension with China is something we have to be conscious off."

D

Deleted member 5

“I know right this People Republic of China and Republic of China summit was about to take place. The place was neutral and it was at the Stockholm. God knows what happened but we were ready to meet with China so that we can clear out any geopolitical frustrations that we had. Given the situation with Sweden, I know there were a lot of media claimed about Ballistic Missile Mishaps but I think that the communication has been cut down due to inactivity of Chinese Government and We hope that Chinese government returns and give us our freedoms. Many antagonist countries think that we are part of China but actually we are not. We are sovereign and independent nation. We are hoping for positivism about this summit as soon as the Chinese government contacts with us. What are your goals from the summit?”

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Well the summit would offer a diplomatic stand point for both Taiwan and China to look into a possible peaceful resolution to the tensions that surround you. The Independence of Taiwan would and does split the world up in terms of view points. Certain countries in support, others in opposition, it's a fire with the ability for many other countries to pour fuel onto it. What is your stand point on the current climate in the world? Especially that of the issues occuring in Australia regarding embassies."

D

Deleted member 5

“I strongly agree with you Mr. Collins. More than a few countries can’t recognize Taiwan including Brazil. Brazil is a country, where we hold no relations with them because they are aggressive, fickle minded and have mentally crazy government. As far as Australian situation concern, I heard that Brazil wants everyone to listen to them so that world can sanction Australia based on their action. I know what we all feel but I believe in Australia, gun is not allowed. I think that Australia announced gun is not allowed in Embassy but I don’t want anyone to sanctions Australia based on their sanctions. My question is do you think what Brazil is doing with Australia is appropriate? Is it justified?”

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"I am glad to hear we share the same views on Brazil.." chuckled the British Delegate. "We certainly support Australia's law, they're entitled to do what they believe to be necessary to protect their civilians and Britain would do the same. The Polish Government have often been aggressive in itself, and generally... the equivalent of a teenager going through puberty with how they handle politics, so I do not think Australia is in the wrong." he scoffed. "Following this meeting, I would like to know what is Taiwans goals? Militarily and Economically? Do you have any specific goals?"

D

Deleted member 5

“Our president is currently planning to adapt this policy regarding to firearm ban in the diplomatic missions same as Australia. If possible can we import our top goods such as oils, electronic products, computerized products. Because our nation is tech savvy, technical products won’t have an issue with that. Militarily, we would like to apply for ISAF and procure equipments from United Kingdom. I am happy to hear that our air force has been invited over RIAT airshow. Portugal has officially recognized us and our president is currently having a meeting with them. If possible can we take an initiative to create Air Defense Identification Zone (ADIZ) which will allow our nations to prevent unnecessary incursions via air.”

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"The concept of the Air Defense Identification Zone is problematic for us to even consider. This is because Britain holds no assets in Asia with the exception of Diego Garcia. It is not a zone we could support nor identify with based on location. If you wanted any support regarding Air Defence, it's possible I could raise it to ISAF for an ISAF-approved mission which would include ISAF states policing Taiwan Air Space in defence. If that is something you'd like us to consider? Although this would require severe negotiation among the alliance given the situation surrounding Taiwan and China. But if it's something you'd like us to discuss, I could bring it to the next ISAF Meeting.

Is there anything specific you'd like importing into Taiwan? It may be possible to try to work through a trade deal?"

D

Deleted member 5

“Definitely ISAF can police Taiwanese Air Defense. I have a concern regarding our planes that will participate on RIAT Airshow. Due to long range flights, we have tanker problems. Due to lack of tankers, we may not able to participate to RIAT. Otherwise it will be a logistical nightmare. Our 5x AIDC F-CK 1 A/B and 10x AIDC AT-3 Trainer about to participate but now only 5x AIDC AT-3 Trainer will participate. We would like to procure 2x Airbus A330 MRTT or A310 MRTT for tankers, Agusta Westland Apache for our army. Militarily our goal is to build strong solid armed forces in Asia after SEUOSS. Can we apply for ISAF? Can we set up trade route?”

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Just to confirm, was that a request? That ISAF deploy an operation to police your airspace?" he'd ask confused. "If so, then we'd need to discuss that topic further before I can deliver it to ISAF.." he'd pause as tonnes of questions were directed his way, stumbling. "Oh, uhm.... Unfortunately we're unable to sell the A330 MRTT and Apache as they maintain a critical part of British Security, and the A310 is something we do not have access too. I would definitely recommend speaking to First Choice regarding that particular aircraft. ISAF is going through a critical change with the secretary general, so that will have to be held off and then discussed with ISAF. I am not able to make any changes like that for the alliance. And as for Trade.. is there anything you'd be interested in buying, or trying to sell us?"

D

Deleted member 5

“Yes that was a request to police Taiwanese Airspace. We would definitely contact with First Choice regarding to aircraft purchase. Given we require a lot of equipment, indigenous we are developing military equipment. I thank you for your input. Also, I would like to let you know that ISAF newly elected Secretary General Barroso has reached out to Taiwanese President regarding to possible future membership and trade. Although, last month our madam president went to Lisbon where Portugal has officially recognized Taiwan as a country where we had a lot of trade discussion between Portugal and Taiwan. Now, China is making process to recognize Taiwan. Hope all works out. Anyways, we would like to buy crude oil from you and we would like to computer products. How’s that sound?”

@Jamie

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear