STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Taiwan | Phone Call to Argentina

D

Deleted member 5

taiwan-ministry-of-foreign-affairs.jpg

THE VIDEO CALL IS CLASSIFIED & TOP SECRET(LEVEL X) ENCRYPTED BY NATIONAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS & SECURITY SERVICES
The Republic of Taiwanese, Honorable Madame State Secretary of South American Affairs, Ms. Bao Wu would place a encrypted video call to Foreign Minister of Argentina. The call is encrypted and Secret Call. Taiwanese Madame Secretary checks the rooms to make sure no one is snooping in. She would placed two armed guard outside the room. Upon getting green signals from National Security Bureau of Investigations & Security Services, the call is full encrypted and top secret.

@Naio90

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
The Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs would take the call.

"Hello Madame, how are you?"

D

Deleted member 5

"Hello Mr. Deputy Minister, I am doing well thank you. May I know your name please? How's everything in Argentina?"

The call would be marked encrypted and secret.

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"My name is Leonardo Balerdi, im the Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs Of the Republic Of Argentina.

Let me first congratulate your nation and Government on the street reached with Beijing. Im sure this will mean new opportunities and challenges for your small nation.

How can my Government help yours?"

D

Deleted member 5

"We would like to establish trade routes between our nations. We would like to export electric machinary equipment, computers, refined petroleum, plastics, and Optical, technical, medical apparatus to Argentina. Similarly we would like to get grains, meats. After that we would like to come up with fair trade agreements."

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"We are very interested in importing taiwanese electric machinery and computers.

Instead, se would like for Taiwan to open its maket to argentine fossil fuel, lithium, grain, meat and vehicles.

Can we make a deal?

Also, we are currently processing a loan request from your Government. Which will surely be approved soon. In the meantime, se wanted to refer you to ArgenDef, one Of the worlds main military hardware providers. We are willing to make a special discount for your Government, as a welcome gift, so to say."

D

Deleted member 5

“Sure that would work. We would like to borrow 9 billion dollars loans and repayment by 18 months. We would like to import all Argentine products. Also our Taipei Defense Inc would like to partner up with Argendef. What do you have in mind?”

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"We want to offer you a discount Of 7.5% on all ArgenDef products in order to offer your nation the possibility to modernize and expand your armed forces. Also, if required, se want to offer you hardware packages to quickly build up your forces. You just have to tell us what you want and how much you are willing to spend and we will make you an offer."

D

Deleted member 5

“Since we would like to borrow $9 billion dollars, we would like to invest 2 billion for main battle tanks, artillery, logistical vehicles. Do you have amphibious tanks? Which port should we use for export?”

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Please direct all maritime trade to the Port of Buenos Aires.

As for the amphinious tanks, sadly thats a product we cannot provide. We do manufacture the TAM 2IP, which is a Medium sized tank, capable og fast and agile mobilization, but it has no amphibious capacity.

We can offer you a package of thsoe tanks, accompanied by artillery units which use the same mainframe the TAM VCA 155, an self-propelled howitzer. As for logistics, we would complement the package with a wide arrange of our Huemul trucks, both for personnel and cargo."

D

Deleted member 5

"You can do all trades in Port of Taichung, Port of Suao. That's why we want to borrow around $9 Billion loans so that we can buy the armaments package and other necessary improvements of Taiwan. Are you able to do monthly basis?"

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Yes. I understand that a formal proposal has been submited to your authorities by the Central Bank of Argentina."

D

Deleted member 5

"Using that loans, We can order the package for buying arms. I personally invite you to visit Taipei. I am hoping both Taiwan and Argentina can discuss free trade agreement. Do you have any business deals in mind?"

@Naio90

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Thank you for your invitation, I will forward the formal message to the President and get back to your as soon as possible. I suggest your people mvoe forward with the loan directly through the Argentine Central Bank.

As for further deals, we put high stakes on the possibility of ArgenDef becoming the main weapons provider of Taiwan. We have provided billions worth of equipment to some of your neighbours, proving that our equipment can keep up with anyone around."

D

Deleted member 5

"We have forwarded the message to Central Bank of Argentina regarding to loan. Taiwan has bought TAM 2IP tanks for our army and our army general praised the quality of Main Battle Tank, radars. I hope that in future our military can do exercises together. What do you have in mind?"

Naio90

Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"We would like to equip not only your ground forces, but also yor navy and air force."

D

Deleted member 5

"For navy I believe more than enough equipment and some of the frigate and destroyer are currently under development. We have espora class corvette that we have purchased to prior. For our air force, what equipment do you wish to provide?"

@Naio90

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89