STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Team Norway Racing Reveal

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Thousands of people flocked upon the Oslofjord Convention Center which was home to the unveiling of the newest member to Team Norway Racing but to also reveal the car that the new team was going to be using. Fans were abuzz as the air was filled with chatter amongst the various fans who had decided to turn up for the event. Various bands and other entertainment was put on for the fans across the day and then it was time for the big reveal as things had now gotten underway, firstly with the newly appointed Team Principal coming out onto the stage to introduce himself to not only Team Norway Racing's fans, but to the whole racing community.

"Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Oscar Berland and I am excited to be joining Team Norway Racing. I've grown up with love for Formula One since I was a young kid in the streets of Trondheim and had planned on going to many races across the world but money was something that I didn't have, school and university took over my life and then I began working as a businessman where I invested into Formula One and racing companies across the world so that I could get the ins and outs and learn the craft that I knew that I would need one day with my eyes set on a Team Principal role which is where I am today. I'm excited with the challenge ahead and I am proud to announce that Team Norway Racing is proud to welcome back Ayla Ågren and welcome its newest driver, Kristian Lofthus."

"Both drivers have assured me that they want to remain and be apart of this young and promising team, Team Norway Racing is hungry more than ever and with the new season just weeks away from beginning, we are looking to compete at the highest level and do well in the Drivers Championship and the Constructors Championship. I would also like to thank our sponsors at Scandinavian Airlines and Equinor for remaining apart of this journey, I would like to now introduce our car for this year. The livery remains the same but the team has spent months developing the new car which has outdone our expectations in pre-testing and we cannot wait to put it to the test when Ayla and Kristian join the track in a couple of weeks."

"Seven Nation Army" by The White Stripes played throughout the crowd and on the live stream as the car was revealed to the public in attendance as they cheered on and to the crowds watching around the world, the technical specifications remained top secret but the hype from those watching was high. The final shot was the two young drivers and Team Principal coming together on screen for pictures with the car for the press.

Naio90

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear