STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Tender for Mid-Air Refueling Systems

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
TENDER FOR AIR-REFUELING AIRCRAFT
To facilitate the extension of range of various aircraft

The Congolese Imperial Air Force is looking to purchase FIVE Mid-Air capable refueling aircraft, with a minimum capacity of 22,000 US gallons of fuel total.

Tamu Alakija, Chief of the Air Force​

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
50px-Coat_of_arms_of_Sweden.svg.png

Government of Sweden
Löfven Administration

Dear Tamu Alakija,

I write to you on behalf of the Defence Business Administration who would like to offer you the sale of the Lockheed Martin KC-130J. We have two of these aircraft reaching the stage of decommissioning following the conclusion of our Aerial Refuelling Modernisation Project 1999. Whilst we recognise and appreciate that this does not meet the requirement of the requested five aircraft to facilitate the needs of the Congolese Imperial Air Force, I certainly believe this reliable aircraft will lay the foundations.

These aircraft will be sold to you upon receipt of the replacement aircraft in production for the Swedish Royal Air Force. There will be no conditions attached to the sale.

We have valued this aircraft at $53,442,962.47 per unit; a further discount will be applied if both aircraft are purchased.

Regards,
Carita Ekström
General Director of the Defence Business Administration
Department of Defence
Kingdom of Sweden

Kelly the Mad

CONFIDENTIAL
Crown Copyright © Kingdom of Sweden
All information is subject to the Swedish Document Classification and Security Act 1995

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
To Carita Ekstrom,

Your offer is appealing and we would be interested in purchasing these two aircraft. You. mentioned a discount, what are you willing to offer for the purchase of both aircraft? In addition, what would it cost for us to purchase five newly constructed J 32E Lansen Electronic Warfare aircraft? We would be looking to purchase these aircraft with or without a discount. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Tamu Alakija
Chief of the Airforce
Emperors Personal Staff
Imperial State of the Congo

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
50px-Coat_of_arms_of_Sweden.svg.png

Government of Sweden
Löfven Administration

Dear Tamu Alakija,

The cost of both Lockheed Martin KC-130J aircraft at the aforementioned already discounted price would come to $106,885,924.94 which I would be more than willing to discount further to a round $100,000,000.00 - in total that's a saving of almost 30% compared to ordinary production costs. The Saab 32 J 32E Lansen has not currently been valued by our team and is yet unknown. I have forwarded a request onwards to the appropriate department in order to have this arranged and I will get back to you with the relevant costs - I should note that the sale of Swedish equipment will come with conditions of sale which do not otherwise apply to the sale of the tanker aircraft.

Regards,
Carita Ekström
General Director of the Defence Business Administration
Department of Defence
Kingdom of Sweden

Kelly the Mad

CONFIDENTIAL
Crown Copyright © Kingdom of Sweden
All information is subject to the Swedish Document Classification and Security Act 1995

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
To Carita Ekström,

We understand that terms will differ for the production aircraft, and we are fully willing to take on and accept those terms. We will immediately transfer the funds for your very generous offer on the tanker aircraft. Once you have decided on a price for the Electronic Warfare Aircraft, we will also be happy to purchase that at the price you feel you are entitled to. Thank you very much, and I look forward to hearing about this potential sale in the near future.

Best Regards,
Tamu Alakija
Chief of the Airforce
Emperors Personal Staff
Imperial State of the Congo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien