STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[TenderNed] TN/01/0005

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Recipient:
Cc: Nexus Group (Jamie)
Subject: Defence Infantry Fighting Vehicle Programme
Attachment: TN/01/0005
Classification:
PRIVATE

Dear Sir/Madam,

You have been identified as a preferred provider for the Defence Infantry Fighting Vehicle Programme. If interested in participating in the tender process, then we kindly guide you to the TenderNed system to submit your bid on programme TN/01/0005.

We look forward to receiving your submission. If you have any further inquiries we ask you to reach out to either the point of contact for the referenced tender, or the Ministry of Economic Affairs & Climate.

Yours Sincerely,

TenderNed
Ministry of Economic Affairs & Climate
Kingdom of the Netherlands

This email message was auto-generated. Please do not respond. If you need additional help, please contact the Ministry of Economic Affairs & Climate.​

Last edited:

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Ministry of Defence

Recipient: Alison Well, Nexus Sales, Nexus Group (Jamie)
Cc: -
Attachment:
Classification:
PRIVATE

Dear Ms Well,

We want to thank the Nexus Group for submitting a bid to TN/2001/0005, also referred to as the Defence Infantry Fighting Vehicle Programme. The Ministry of Defence welcomes cooperation with Nexus Group on this programme. We are also aware that Nexus owns the production rights for the Combat Vehicle 90. Before we begin evaluation on the proposal of the ASCOD submission I wanted to inquire whether Nexus would be willing to submit the CV90 to the tender.

Yours Sincerely,

Roy Sneijer
Director of Materiel & Real Estate

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
[td]
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

NEXUS
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
X#0FA0952CX

Dear Mr Sneijer,

Thank you for contacting Nexus Sales.

The CV90 was considered to be bid but due to the Project budget, this was excluded.

Projected costs of an ASCOD program exceed 2 billion dollars.

We are happy to amend the bid we submitted if the CV90 is your preferred equipment but this is over the budget provided.

Kind Regards,
Alison Well

Dutchy _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
[/TD][/TR]

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Ministry of Defence

Attachment:
Classification:
PRIVATE

Dear Ms Well,

Due to the prevalence of both sytems across Europe we are interested in evaluating both platforms against each other in proper bids. Our evaluation will not only look at the price, but will extend beyond to the capabilities of each platform.

I look forward to seeing the bids of each respective platform.

Yours Sincerely,

Roy Sneijer

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
[td]

NEXUS
X#0FA0952CX

Dear Mr Sneijer,

Unfortunately, Nexus' policy is to commit to one bid per tender, we wouldn't be able to offer the options of both.

In line with the specification and our suggestion, we'd like to keep the current bid of the ASCOD Infantry Fighting Vehicle only.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards,
Alison Well

Dutchy _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
[/TD][/TR]

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Ministry of Defence

Attachment:
Classification:
PRIVATE

Dear Ms Well,

I thank you for the clarification, considering that at this moment Nexus remains our preferred bidder we are willing to proceed with the evaluation of the tender.

The Royal Netherlands Army is currently exploring options for an Infantry Fighting Vehicle for the 43rd Mechanised Brigade. While the majority of our order will go towards a standard IFV, I also want to inquire into the possibility for variants such as a comman vehicle.

Yours Sincerely,

Roy Sneijer

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

NEXUS
X#0FA0952CX

Dear Mr Sneijer,

There is no current ASCOD Command variant to offer, we would be able to offer the CV90 Command & Control variant, however.

Kind Regards,
Alison Well

Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Ministry of Defence

Attachment:
Classification:
PRIVATE

Dear Ms Well,

Thank you for offering the CV90 Command & Control variant as a possible alternative.

I would like to inquire further as to whether the ASCOD offers the following variants:
  • Ambulance
  • Armoured Personnel Carrier
  • Armoured Recovery Vehicle
  • Forward Observation/Reconnaissance Vehicle
  • Light Tank
  • Combat Engineering
Yours Sincerely,

Roy Sneijer

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
XNEXUS DEFENCEX
Encrypted

Recipient: Roy Sneijer, Director of Materiel & Real Estate Dutchy
Subject: Re: Defence Infantry Fighting Vehicle Programme

Dear Mr Sneijer,

Thank you for your continued interest in ASCOD, there are a number of variants that I hope will answer your requirements.

Please see these listed below:

1. ASCOD IFV
Production variant of the Infantry Fighting Vehicle​

2. Driver Training Vehicle
ASCOD hull fitted with a fixed superstructure instead of turret​

3. ASCOD Scout/Recce
ASCOD fitted with extensive ISTAR equipment and a three-man crew​

4. LT-105 Light Tank
A light tank, designed for the export market, with a 105 mm or 120 mm gun. There are multiple turret options available​

5. ASCOD 2 PSO
ASCOD 2 APC with improved armor protection​

6. ASCOD 2 MMBT
The name suggest it is intended as a medium main battle tank armed with either a 120mm or 105mm HITFACT turret​

If you'd like to review the above variants into your defence tender consideration, we would be happy to provide a quote based on the quantities and variants you are interested in. Alternatively, we can offer a re-quote for the CV90 instead.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Alison

Alison Well
Business Consultant
Nexus Defence Ltd
6 Carlton Gardens, London, SW1Y 5AD

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. This communication may contain material protected by law, copyright or other legislation. It should not be considered as contractually or legally binding in any way.

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Ministry of Defence

Attachment:
Classification:
PRIVATE

Dear Ms Well,

Thank you for providing the detailed list of ASCOD variants. I appreciate your efforts in addressing my requirements. However, after reviewing the options, I would like to request a re-quote for the CV90 instead.

While the ASCOD variants seem impressive, I believe the CV90 aligns better with our specific requirements and preferences. Therefore, I kindly ask you to provide a revised quotation for the CV90. Where we would aim for the original delivery of 225 standard infantry fighting vehicle variants and 45 command vehicle variants.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this change in my request. If you require any additional information or have any questions regarding the re-quotation process, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to receiving the re-quote for the CV90.

Yours Sincerely,

Roy Sneijer

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
XNEXUS DEFENCEX
Encrypted

Dear Mr Sneijer,

Thank you for your email, as requested, please see the revised breakdown below:

Contract for:
225 Combat Vehicle 90s
45 Combat Vehicle 90 FCVs

Subtotal* 1,753,958,934.00
Maintenance Lic.* 350,791,786.80
VAT Amount* 350,791,786.80
Discount Amount* 0.00

Gross Amount* 2,455,542,507.60

If this is something you'd like to go ahead with, please let me know and I can get a Contract drafted and sent across.

Regards,
Alison

Alison Well
Business Consultant
Nexus Defence Ltd

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. This communication may contain material protected by law, copyright or other legislation. It should not be considered as contractually or legally binding in any way.

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Ministry of Defence

Recipient: Alison Well, Nexus Defence Ltd
Cc:
Attachment:
Classification:
CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Ms Well,

This is something we would like to proceed with, would it also be possible to agree on a payment plan to finance the purchase of these vehicles in installments? Should you so desire, delivery can similarly be completed in phases.

Yours Sincerely,

Roy Sneijer

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
XNEXUS DEFENCEX
Encrypted

Dear Mr Sneijer,

Thank you for your confirmation, we are happy to work with you to determine a suitable finance and delivery plan. I will draft up a contract to cover the works and send this across ASAP.

In the meantime, please could you confirm any ideal situation for yourselves financially? E.g. Any preferences for plan duration or monthly costs?

Regards,
Alison

Alison Well
Business Consultant
Nexus Defence Ltd

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Ministry of Defence

Recipient: Alison Well, Nexus Defence Ltd (Jamie)
Cc:
Attachment:
Classification:
CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Ms Well,

I look forward to reviewing the contract. Please feel free to use the following fincancial details to complete the draft.

Ideally we would request to spread out payments over two financial quarters, where we make the first lump payment of half the total immediately, and the second lump payment in the following financial quarter.

Yours Sincerely,

Roy Sneijer

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
XNEXUS DEFENCEX
Encrypted

Dear Mr Sneijer,

Please find the attached agreement.

Regards,
Alison

Alison Well
Business Consultant
Nexus Defence Ltd

XNEXUS DEFENCEX
Encrypted

NL Defence Infantry Vehicle Fighting Programme
NEXUS REFERENCE: #0FA0952C
CLIENT REFERENCE: TN/01/0005​

This Contract (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") is entered into on APRIL 2002 (the "Effective Date"), between Nexus Defence (hereinafter referred to as the "Seller") and the Kingdom of the Netherlands (hereinafter referred to as the "Buyer").

WHEREAS, the Buyer intends to procure military vehicles as part of the Defence Infantry Vehicle Fighting Programme; and

WHEREAS, the Seller possesses the necessary capabilities and resources to supply the required vehicles and associated services;

NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises and covenants contained herein, the parties agree as follows:

1. DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

1.1 The Seller agrees to sell, and the Buyer agrees to purchase, the following goods:

a) 225 units of Combat Vehicle 90s (hereinafter referred to as "CV90s"), which are combat vehicles designed for military operations.

b) 45 units of Combat Vehicle 90 FCVs (hereinafter referred to as "CV90 FCVs"), which are combat vehicles equipped with fire control systems and designed for military operations.​

1.2 The Seller shall provide parts to the Buyer for the CV90s and CV90 FCVs, which shall allow the facilitation of regular inspections, servicing, repairs, and technical support.
2. FINANCIAL PLAN

2.1 The total gross amount payable by the Buyer for the goods mentioned in Section 1.1 shall be $2,455,542,507.60 (hereinafter referred to as the "Gross Amount").

2.2 The Gross Amount shall be paid in two equal quarterly payments, as per the agreed finance plan.

2.3 The first payment of $1,227,771,253.8 shall be made within 30 days of the Effective Date.

2.4 The second payment of $1,227,771,253.8 shall be made within 3 months of the first payment.

2.5 Ownership of the goods shall remain with the Seller until the Gross Amount is fully paid by the Buyer.

2.6 Failure to make timely payments may result in penalties or delays in the delivery of the Goods.
3. DELIVERIES

4.1 The Seller warrants that, at the time of delivery, the goods shall conform to the agreed specifications and be free from defects in materials and workmanship.

4.2 The Seller shall begin delivery of Goods to the Buyer once the initial payment has been received.
4. LIABILITY

7.1 The Seller's liability under this Agreement shall be limited to the Gross Amount paid by the Buyer for the Goods.

7.2 The Seller shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with the Agreement, including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of data, or loss of use.​

This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior discussions, negotiations, and agreements, whether oral or written.

SELLER
Nexus Defence
Alison Well
Business Consultant
BUYER
name
title

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Ministry of Defence

Cc:
Subject: Defence Infantry Fighting Vehicle Programme Attachment
Attachment:
Classification:
CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Ms Well,

We would kindly request the addition of clauses relating to the delivery of goods following the receipt of payment. Including penalties for the failure to deliver in a timely manner. Should such changes be made to create parity between the responsibilities of the parties then I will be able to sign the contract. Additionally, I have been authorised to complete the payment in a single payment, negating the need for the clause regarding the payment plan.

I hope these changes can be swiftly implemented. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,

Roy Sneijer

Last edited:

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
XNEXUS DEFENCEX
Encrypted

Dear Mr Sneijer,

Please find the revised agreement attached.

Regards,
Alison

Alison Well
Business Consultant
Nexus Defence Ltd

XNEXUS DEFENCEX
Encrypted

This Contract (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") is entered into on APRIL 2002 (the "Effective Date"), between Nexus Defence (hereinafter referred to as the "Seller") and the Kingdom of the Netherlands (hereinafter referred to as the "Buyer").

WHEREAS, the Buyer intends to procure military vehicles as part of the Defence Infantry Vehicle Fighting Programme; and

WHEREAS, the Seller possesses the necessary capabilities and resources to supply the required vehicles and associated services;

NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises and covenants contained herein, the parties agree as follows:

1. DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

1.1 The Seller agrees to sell, and the Buyer agrees to purchase, the following goods:

a) 225 units of Combat Vehicle 90s (hereinafter referred to as "CV90s"), which are combat vehicles designed for military operations.

b) 45 units of Combat Vehicle 90 FCVs (hereinafter referred to as "CV90 FCVs"), which are combat vehicles equipped with fire control systems and designed for military operations.​

1.2 The Seller shall provide parts to the Buyer for the CV90s and CV90 FCVs, which shall allow the facilitation of regular inspections, servicing, repairs, and technical support.
2. FINANCIAL PLAN

2.1 The total gross amount payable by the Buyer for the goods mentioned in Section 1.1 shall be $2,455,542,507.60 (hereinafter referred to as the "Gross Amount").

2.2 The Gross Amount shall be paid in one payment, as per the agreed finance plan.

2.3 The payment of $2,455,542,507.60 shall be made within 30 days of the Effective Date.

2.4 Ownership of the goods shall remain with the Seller until the Gross Amount is fully paid by the Buyer.

2.5 Failure to make timely payments may result in penalties or delays in the delivery of the Goods.
3. DELIVERIES

4.1 The Seller warrants that, at the time of delivery, the goods shall conform to the agreed specifications and be free from defects in materials and workmanship.

4.2 The Seller shall begin delivery of Goods to the Buyer once the initial payment has been received.

4.3 Failure to make timely deliveries may result in penalties.
4. LIABILITY

7.1 The Seller's liability under this Agreement shall be limited to the Gross Amount paid by the Buyer for the Goods.

7.2 The Seller shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with the Agreement, including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of data, or loss of use.​

This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior discussions, negotiations, and agreements, whether oral or written.

SELLER
Nexus Defence
Alison Well
Business Consultant
BUYER
name
title

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Ministry of Defence

Cc:
Subject: Defence Infantry Fighting Vehicle Programme Attachment
Attachment: Transaction Receipt
Classification:
CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Ms Well,

Please find the signed agreement below for your archives. Furthermore I have attached the transaction receipt to this message authorising the transfer of the agreed upon funds for the purchase order.

Yours Sincerely,

Roy Sneijer

XNEXUS DEFENCEX
Encrypted

1. DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

2. FINANCIAL PLAN

2.2 The Gross Amount shall be paid in one payment, as per the agreed finance plan.

2.3 The payment of $2,455,542,507.60 shall be made within 30 days of the Effective Date.

2.4 Ownership of the goods shall remain with the Seller until the Gross Amount is fully paid by the Buyer.

2.5 Failure to make timely payments may result in penalties or delays in the delivery of the Goods.
3. DELIVERIES

4. LIABILITY

SELLER
Nexus Defence
Alison Well
Business Consultant
BUYER
Roy Sneijer

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
XNEXUS DEFENCEX
Encrypted

PAYMENT RECEIVED

1. DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

2. FINANCIAL PLAN

3. DELIVERIES

4. LIABILITY

SELLER
Nexus Defence
Alison Well
Business Consultant
BUYER
Roy Sneijer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member