STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Tequila Sunrise II - Brazilian/Argentine Joint Exercise

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
The F-03 and F-04 Daegu Class frigates, the AST-01 a San Antonio Class Transport Dock, 1 Ceibo Class Replenihsment Ship, and 2 Almirante Gastao Motta-class Tankers, freshly refueled and resupllied for food and water for another three days after their Replinishment exercise have received their next mission.

They will sail to Montevideo Naval Base for some R&R and to refurbish and fully resupply the ships.

From their current position of IH they will travel IH>HG>GF o reach MonteVideo. Estimated time will be one day.

Commander Hector Suarez has his communications officer contact the Montevideo Naval Base on on of the radio Channels that Brazil and Argentina share.

"Hola, this is Commander Hector Suarez, I have been ordered to sail my fleet of 2 frigates, 1 transport dock, 2 tankers and 1 replenishment ship to Montevideo for rest and refueling snd then for an exercise with your Navy. Considering currents or any weather changes my fleet should arrive within 20 to 24 hours. Do you confirm?"

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
The Base Commander of the argentine Montevideo Naval Base would reply to Commander Suarez, authorizing his fleet to enter argentine waters and the naval abe itself. He would then pass over the communication to the operation line of the base which would give the brazilians the technical indications to enter and dock in the base.

Once ready, all technical services would be provided. Commander Suarez and his high ranking officials would be invited to a formal dinner with the base leadership.

The argentine navy would begin planning privately the training drill to be proposed to the brazilians, which would include 2 Frigates and 3 Corvettes currently stationed in Montevideo.

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
After receiving the pertinent information on where to dock, the 6 Brazilian ships would one by one slowly inch their way into Montevideo Harbor and dock. Inside the sailors and marines, after three weeks at sea, slowly, ship by ship, begin an impromptu singing of the Brazilian national anthem. The commander of each ship moved by the patriotism, announces to the men, on Commander Suarez's orders to give them a two day leave. Cheers ring out through the six ships.

Commander Suarez, in the F03 Frigate, puts on his headset.

"To the commander of the Montevideo base, the Brazilians are arriving. I hope you have some cold beer awaiting me and my officers. Looking forward to making your acquaintance."

Mission Complete.

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
NATIONAL ECONOMICSBilled
THREAD HAS BEEN CHARGED

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member