STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Terror Event/War Events

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
As I recall one of the most successful parts of the Iraq war event was the build up. Not so much the invasion itself as I got overwhelmed by that. I also recall way back in the day wen Bruno did the AIGAT event that was incredibly popular.
I would like to suggest a terrorist event similar in scope as AIGAT. Where countries have to work together to slow and stop terrorist cells as they build up.
Multiple people could participate in the formation of cells that all take 'direction' from the leaders who are in hiding and on the run constantly. So over time the players are able to peace together this location and put an end to the coordinated attacks.
Would this work?

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
IT could only work if people agree to participate. You can't expect people to take part if they don't wish to

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
I think this would be interesting though I would rather represent allied forces/non-terrorists as my nation already is close to the Middle East where most terrorist factions reside. Anyway this would be fun in my opinion as I’ve read past events like the Iraq War and it was certainly interesting and something I’d like to participate in.

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
I think someone can start an operation about sending funds, and weapons to the rebellious in other countries
The objective might be to overthrow the current government or just try to reduce the country's stability something like that and the target country has to fight back the rebellious by starting an operation to contain rebellious, and this might be content for world journalists too.

VBCFan

Apprentice
Apr 8, 2021
This sounds fun, I wouldn’t mind my country secretly supporting and myself RPing as the Terrorists.

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Based on past experiences, predetermined scenes/conflicts tend not to work or they lose momentum very quickly.

Scenes such as AIGAT, Afghanistan and Fireblaze, to name a few, weren't planned or agreed on OOC channels (with the occasional exception of asking permission from the Staff Team to RP a certain country) but they derived from scenes done in game which developed in the type of scene mentioned above. This made it feel more authentic and less forced.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear