STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[TH]Maritime zone patrolling

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
1200px-Emblem_of_the_Royal_Thai_Army.svg.png

Maritime zone patrolling
This Information is Confidential
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Command by Admiral of Royal Thai Navy, Thira Hao-Charoen.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Detail

To better defend and survey the Maritime zone of the Republic of Thailand. A Royal Thai Navy will be working with its Coast Guard to safeguard the Republic of Thailand and its population. The Patrol will take place in NJ OJ OK.

Deployment(Royal Thai Navy)

Personnel
  • 160 at Phuket Naval Base
  • 400 at Sattahip Naval Base
  • 280 at Samui Naval Base

Ship
  • 4 Turkish Type CG Boat at Phuket Naval Base
  • 10 Turkish Type CG Boat at Sattahip Naval Base
  • 7 Turkish Type CG Boat at Samui Naval Base

Specified Equipment
  • 1,680 of the modified M16A4 rifle
  • 1260 of the M1911 semi-automatic pistol
  • 1,032 Night vision goggle
  • 1,176 binoculars
  • 1st Patrol Squadron 252 Personnels at Phangnga Naval Base
  • 1st Patrol Squadron 168 Personnels at Phuket Naval Base
  • 2nd Patrol Squadron 420 Personnel at Sattahip Naval Base
  • 3 Pattani-class Offshore Patrol Vessel at Phangnga Naval Base
  • 2 Pattani Pattani-class Offshore Patrol Vessel at Phuket Naval base
  • 5 Pattani Pattani-class Offshore Patrol Vessel at Sattahip Naval Base
Artilleries
  • 1x Oto Melara 76/62 Super Rapid with 720 rounds of 76×636mmR
Autocannon
  • 2 × Denel Land Systems GI-2 20mm autocannon with 2*500 rounds of20x139 linked on F1 link
Machine gun
  • 2 × U.S. Ordnance M2HB .50 caliber machine gun with 2*500 rounds of .50 BMG
Royal Thai Marine Corps Deployment

Personnel
  • RTMC: Assault Amphibian Vehicle Battalion[500]
    • 40 at Bangkok Naval Base
    • 80 at Sattahip Naval Base
    • 80 at Trat Naval Base
    • 100 at Samui Naval Base
    • 80 at Songkhla Naval Base
    • 60 at Phangnga Naval Base
    • 60 at Phuket Naval Base
  • RTMC: 1st Marine Regiment[1,500]
    • 150 at Sattahip Naval Base
    • 300 at Trat Naval Base
    • 300 at Samui Naval Base
    • 300 at Songkhla Naval Base
    • 150 at Phangnga Naval Base
    • 300 at Phuket Naval Base

Boat
  • 250 M10 Riverine Patrol Boat
    • 20 at Bangkok Naval Base
    • 40 at Sattahip Naval Base
    • 40 at Trat Naval Base
    • 50 at Samui Naval Base
    • 40 at Songkhla Naval Base
    • 30 at Phangnga Naval Base
    • 30 at Phuket Naval Base
  • 50 M16 Fast Assault Boat
    • 5 at Sattahip Naval Base
    • 10 at Trat Naval Base
    • 10 at Samui Naval Base
    • 10 at Songkhla Naval Base
    • 5 at Phangnga Naval Base
    • 10 at Phuket Naval Base

Specified Equipment
  • 2,900 of the modified M16A4 rifle
  • 2,550 of the M1911 semi-automatic pistol
  • 2,375 Night vision goggle
  • 2,650 binoculars

Objective

1. Deployment -
  • Royal Thai Navy deployment - Active - July
  • Royal Thai Marine Corps Deployment - Active - August
  • Second Royal Thai Marine Corps Deployment - Active - Late August
  • Temporal Task Forces Deployment - Complete - 18 December 1999
  • Demoblized of Temporal Task Forces - Complete -14 January 2000
  • Second Royal Thai Navy deployment - Active -11 February 2000
2. Patrolling - Active

Patrol Area

Primary - NJ OJ OK (Bottom right NK)

Specified
1wzWEWl.png

Casulty Report
None

Last edited:

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Deployment
Any Information can only be known by those present in the scenarios.

The Royal Thai Navy Headquarters issues to the Royal Thai Navy Force that station at Phuket Naval Base, Sattahip Naval Base, and Samui Naval Base, total 840 personnel. An order was issued to the personnel station there to prepare themselves for the patrolling. They will start daily patrol in the Maritime zone of the Republic of Thailand today. The marine station there has not been assigned any mission for a long time due to the peaceful situation of Thai waters. Even so, the navy can't be thoughtless in a calm state. It's their job to protect the Thai waters. At 0600, a marine that was not at the base would leave their home and go to the meeting point where the Captain of each station told to inform them to gather. Marine drive their car to the Naval base. At 0800, the marines are now gathering at the meeting place.

GfTtpG4.png

160 Marine are gathering at Phuket Naval Base.
400 Marines are gathering at Sattahip Naval Base.
280 Marines are gathering at Samui Naval Base

"Okay, listen." The speech of the Rear admiral of each base would start. "I know that we don't have a mission assigned to our base for a long time. The last thing that got assigned to our base was receiving new ships, frigates, and Submarines. We finally have a mission! We will split the shift time into three. 0800 to 1600. 1600 to 0000. And 0000 to 0800." The officer would start announcing the shift time. "Also, I have to tell you guys something. You will receive a gun, Night vision goggles, and binoculars for yourself. Please use it at your own risk. Listen to your Captain. They will manage things for you. Now, disperse!"

The patrol starts at 0900. They are patrolling in the NJ, OJ, and OK areas (the image in the operation first post.) They will survey the area and be responsible for any event that occurs. Any mischief activities will report to the Naval base.

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Second Deployment
Any Information can only be known by those present in the scenarios.

The Royal Thai Navy Headquarters issues another assignment to the Royal Thai Navy. Marine in RTMC: Assault Amphibian Vehicle Battalion of the Royal Thai Marine Corps must participate in the daily Maritime patrol. They will get assigned to each naval base in Thailand and equipped themself with a weapon. They will patrol using M10 Riverine Patrol Boat. (The list of the personnel and equipment assigned to each naval base are referred to in the Royal Thai Marine Corps Deployment section in the Operation description post.)

The marine travel to each Naval base by Hyundai Aero City. When they arrive at the Naval Base, they will receive their equipment and patrol with the same shift time as the Royal Thai Navy last deployment. They will patrol the area of Thailand's Maritime zone. Any mischief activities will report to the Naval base.
1sgyPrk.png

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Second Royal Thai Marine Corps Deployment
Any information can only be known by those present in the scenarios.

The second deployment of the Royal Thai Marine Corps with 1,500 Marine will add to the Maritime patrol mission. They will patrol using the M16 Fast Assult Boat. Hyundai Aero City will transport marine to their destiny based on Maritime zone patrolling document(Description post). When they arrive at the naval base, they will prepare themselves for Maritime zone patrolling. They will use M16 Fast Assult Boat that is at the station at the Naval Base. They will patrol the area of Thailand's Maritime zone. Any mischief activities will report to the Naval base. They will use the same patrol shift as the other.

PiM16-02.jpg

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
11th February 2000

"All Thai people." The Admiral of the Fleet of Royal Thai Navy, Thira Hao-Charoen, announces in front of the headquarters while the journalist interviews him. "I have seen that the world has become the place where peace is not an option. Many of us might have seen that modern warfare is not what we learn from doctrine during world war two or even the cold war. Nations started to acquire themselves with the new method in weapons called rocket and ballistic missiles. If you always stay up to date, wall knows that this weapon is fast. They can reach us in no matter of time, but luckily, we have no one else in Asia who is our enemy and have such a weapon. At this moment, our armed force does not possess a radar system on land that can detect incoming attacks, but we do have many on our ship. I had requested the prime minister and his cabinet a few days ago to expand our maritime zone patrolling. The representatives had debated in the parliament regarding if they should permit us. Now, they have agreed to let my seamen set sail on their journey in our seas. I officially announce the deployment of 840 more navy personnel with 10 Pattani-class offshore patrol vessels. I believe that most of the sailors and their families have already acknowledged this deployment, so I profound tell that you are at the forefront of our nation. You are protecting the current third most important trade route in the world, and most importantly, you are safeguarding your home, family, friend, partner, and the people of Thailand. Thank you." He walks back inside the building with many reporters flashing the camera and asking him.

As the Fleet Admiral has confirmed the deployment, the navy personnel will gather at the naval base mentioned in the first post(Phang Nga, Phuket, and Sattahip.). They got informed three days in advance to prepare their body for the voyage on sea. They are professional sailors that the navy offers them eight weeks of training like the Special Forces training in realistic environments and situations. They will receive the equipment like other soldiers in the armed force. They will leave the land and return every 15 days to resupply before going back. They will operate every system present in the ship