STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[THA] Message to China

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

PRIVATE AND ENCRYPTED

Av2Vh9w.png

V9F7lwn.jpg

Av2Vh9w.png

To: Wang Ti

Dearest Minister Ti,

My name is Don Pramudwinai, I am the Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Rattanakosin Kingdom, or as it's commonly and more easily known as Thailand. It is my honor to be the one beginning bilateral relations with the United Republic of China and her people. As Thailand is a potential future CIS member and China is a non-ally CIS member, I believe it would be in our best interest to bring this relationship as far as we possibly can.

Perhaps we could schedule a meeting between the Vice Prime Minister of Thailand and the Vice President of China in Bangkok?

Also, if possible, the Royal Thai Armed Forces have shown interest in the following Chinese equipment and we were wondering if they were purchasable and if so, for what price:
  • x6 Changhe Z-8 Transport Helicopter
  • x2 KJ-200 AEW Aircraft
  • x25 Shenyang J-16 Strike Fighter
  • x80 DF-21D Anti-Ship Ballistic Missiles
  • x200 ZBD-2000s

Kindest Regards,
Don Pramudwinai
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Rattanakosin Kingdom

@Fairhold

Last edited:

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

United Republic of China
Private and Encrypted

To His Excellency Don Pramudwinai
@Alex

Greetings, Minister Don Pramudwinai, I am truly humbled by Thailand actions in seeking a stronger relationship with China, as future partners in the CIS we welcome you with open arms to this organization, and we expect to work more closely with Thailand in the future.

We do not have a Vice-President in our Government, however I do have the same position and authority to conduct relations with nation seeking to create these. I would be humbled if it would be possible to meet with you in Bangkok, that is if you do so accept.

I do believe that my colleague Mr.Zhong Shan the current Minister of Commerce as a better understanding on the matter of the sales of equipment, but after a brief conversation with, he will be more than delighted to contact you via phonecall to discuss the prices of this sale. But he assured me that all these are available for purchase.

Yours faithfully
Tong Baorui
President of the United Republic of China

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

PRIVATE AND ENCRYPTED

Av2Vh9w.png

V9F7lwn.jpg

Av2Vh9w.png

To: Tong Baorui

Dearest Minister Tong,

I am currently preparing for another visit abroad, but the Prime Minister of Thailand, Yingluck Shinawatra would be more than happy to host you in Bangkok.

Apisak Tantivorawong, the Thai Minister of Finance, has also begun a call with your colleague on the subject of purchasing the equipment.

Kindest Regards,
Don Pramudwinai
Rattanakosin Kingdom

@Fairhold

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

People's Republic of China
Private and Encrypted

To Her Excellency Tanya Plibersek

Dear Mrs. Tanya Plibersek

I would be more than elated, to meet with you in Bangkok, would it be possible to meet with you even today? I can board a plane and be present in a matter of hours.

I also wish to speak with you on the new event that occured between China, Vietnam and Australia.

Yours faithfully
Wang Yi
Minister for Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China

@Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

PRIVATE AND ENCRYPTED

Av2Vh9w.png

V9F7lwn.jpg

Av2Vh9w.png

To: Wang Ti

Dearest Minister Wang,

I believe that you may have mixed my name with that of the Prime Minister of Australia? This is still Minister Pramudwinai or the Kingdom of Thailand.

Regardless, Bangkok is open to you and we can hold a meeting whenever you are available, simply let our towers know once you've entered Thai air space and we will set everything up for this meeting!

Please land at the Suvarnabhumi Airport and we will go to the Office of Foreign Affairs and hold our meeting there!

Kindest Regards,
Don Pramudwinai
Rattanakosin Kingdom

@Fairhold

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien