STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thai Government Gazette

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Prime Minister's Statement on the Assassination Attempt on U.S. President Al Gore

It is with a heavy heart and an overwhelming sense of gravity that I received the deeply disturbing news concerning the attempted assassination of the esteemed President of the United States, Al Gore. The incident occurred at Georgetown University and President Gore is currently receiving medical treatment at George Washington Hospital.

As the Prime Minister of Thailand—a nation that has cultivated deep-rooted values of democracy akin to those of the United States—I extend our most sincere condolences and solidarity to the American people during this grievous time. It is particularly poignant given that Bangkok itself has recently suffered the unthinkable: a terrorist attack targeting embassies, which claimed the lives of American, British, and Polish diplomats. I feel compelled to express my unyielding condemnation of all forms of terrorism and any recourse to violence as a means of conflict resolution.

The United States stands at a pivotal moment in its history, particularly concerning its domestic legislation like the Patriot Act, a law born from its struggle for independence and the desire for security. While it is not Thailand's intent to intervene in the internal affairs of sovereign nations, I deem it vital to underscore that violence—no matter the rationale—is never a viable solution to our challenges.

In this trying period, Thailand stands resolutely alongside the United States. We solemnly pledge our commitment to combatting the scourge of terrorism within Asia, and extend our willingness to cooperate wholeheartedly with the United States to counteract terrorism on a global scale.

Thank you.

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Statement from the Prime Minister on the Attempted Assassination of Prime Minister Kasumi Mitsubishi of Japan

Ladies and Gentlemen, esteemed citizens of Thailand, cherished allies in Asia, and respected members of the global community,

In the rapidly evolving tableau of global events, today marks yet another moment that weighs heavily on my heart. You may recall my recent remarks concerning the unfolding crisis in Washington. Today, however, I must draw your attention to another urgent matter—a development that once again casts a pall over my spirit.

First and foremost, I extend heartfelt solidarity and deep-felt empathy to my esteemed colleague, Prime Minister Kasumi Mitsubishi of Japan. She is currently recuperating at the University of Tokyo Hospital following a horrific assassination attempt involving a car bombing and a violent assault, presumably orchestrated by a terrorist faction or, potentially, organized crime syndicates commonly known as the Yakuza.

Thailand and Japan are intertwined through our enduring commitment to propel our respective nations, and Asia as a whole, onto the vanguard of the international stage. The gravity of our shared objectives cannot be overstated, especially in light of our recent diplomatic delegation landing at Haneda Airport in Tokyo to engage in talks concerning our bilateral relations.

In response to the State of Emergency declared in Japan, I solemnly assure our friends in the East that Thailand stands ready to assist the Japanese government in navigating this turbulent situation. Our support is unwavering, our hands extended in partnership to tackle the challenges that lie ahead.

Before concluding this statement, let it be unequivocally clear: The Government of Thailand vehemently condemns this act of terrorism against the Prime Minister of Japan. Rest assured, our intelligence agencies will be tirelessly monitoring for any links to individuals or organizations connected to this abhorrent incident.

Thank you.

Thaksin Shinawatra
Prime Minister of the Republic of Thailand

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Announcement on Humanitarian Aid Force to Japan

To the Esteemed Citizens of the Republic of Thailand and Distinguished Members of the International Community,

The Republic of Thailand has been observing the rise in terrorism activity with the State of Japan, particularly in the Tokyo Metropolitan Area. With recent casualty estimation by the Japanese Government concerning the New Year Massacre has reached over 20,000 deaths and 200,000 injured, the Thai Government has responded to the Japanese Government called for international support for Humanitarian aids to Japan.

On 3rd January 2003, Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra has presented to the Thai Parliament for an order to formulate a plan for Humanitarian mission to Japan. With 430 to 70 votes, the Defense Minister of Thailand has declared the Humanitarian Aid Force to Japan or HAFJ with over 10,000 personnels specialized in medical treatment and chemical warfare to counter-terrorism security operation.

The Thai Government encourage Asian nation and the international community support this humanitarian mission to Japan as well as initiating their humanitarian force to Japan to protect the right and dignity of human from the atrocious act of terrorism caused by Japanese originated transnational organized crime syndicates, Yakuza.

The Republic of Thailand officially condemn all actions caused and instigated by the Yakuza and any organized crime syndicate worldwide to the utmost degree. Strict intelligence operations have been devised to observe and track the identity and origination of such terrorism act. Thailand urges the international community to take a firm stance against such action, and we believe this is nothing but a declaration of war against humanity.

Anucha Nakasai
Minister of the Prime Minister’s Office
Government of the Republic of Thailand.

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Prime Minister Statement on his Second and Last Term of Premiership

My Free Brother and Sister of the Republic of Thailand,

Please allow me to convey my profound and earnest appreciation for your trust in my governance in the past four years, thank you for giving me a chance to complete my second and final term as the Prime Minister of the Republic of Thailand.

During the past four years, our nation has experienced a drastic shift in the domestic political landscape and an unprecedented change in our country's international role. I still recall the day when I presented our party manifesto to the sacred parliament of Thailand, it has brought me an immense joy knowing that my devotion to my homeland has led to success and satisfactory to my fellow Thais.

For I to serve under the faith of the Thai citizen in country, thus my ambitious to continue developing this country into a place where every individual whether from what background, gender, family, or abode can live under harmony. We have come along a long path, a path that none has ever traveled before.

Even though there were countless obstacles hindering us to steer our course, even though many lives were lost to defend the democracy and human rights institutions of this country, everything has made us nothing but stronger. The success of our Republic today is not a result of a mere participation of our government or me, but it is a result of our collective aspiration as a nation to define our achievement.

I stand here today not as your prime minister who only has four years to serve this position, but also as a fellow Thai citizen with a dream for our nation as a place of prosperity, freedom, and peace. I cannot stress enough the importance of this responsibility to represent the Thai nation and our people's hope, all of which will be a memory I cherish until the death will take me apart from my homeland.

I know that your time is invaluable, and so is mine. Everything that you do is not just a mundane routine of our daily life, but a part of greater narrative where our nation strives to harmony. I thank you again for giving me this grand opportunity to lead our country. And I reiterate my commitment to developing our country.

That will be all for today.

Thank you.

Thaksin Shinawatra

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Prime Minister Statement on his Administration Manifesto on International Relations

The Citizen of Thailand and the International Community,

As I swear myself to serve my second term as the Prime Minister of the Republic of Thailand, the prevalent truth that our country stands as an influential dominant power in the global stage could not be deny. As the leader of an only country in the Asian history to have such a prominent role on the international stage, I am devoted to ensuring the transition of all sovereign states in Asia to a democratic governance with respect to human rights.

Under the primary foreign policy of Pax Thailandia vision, we will continue to promote the value of Progressive Democracy, fostering economic cooperation, peace, sustainability, cultural unity, and sovereign integrity. We will continue our endeavor to establish the Asian Unity Council, which will be the first and formal international body specialized in Asia since the collapse of the old-world order and the United Nation in 1995. Furthermore, we are committed to bring all Asian nations under the same mutual defense treaty, to ensure Asia will be a place where all voices are heard and respected.

Before I can continue to stress our nation’s role outside Asia, I must bring everyone’s attention to the Middle East, a crossroad of Asia, Europe, and Africa. At this moment, the new Israeli Government is proposing a legislation to abolish the two-state solution, thus revoking its recognition of the State of Palestine. The severity of this predicament is further intensified by the official recognition and approval of the French Empress, a new leader of the new French Empire.

The intelligence of us have indicated a high probability of military cooperation between the two nations, thus provoking us to consider whether Israel can self-proclaim itself as an only true democracy in the Middle East? As Thailand continue to communicate with the Israeli Government, I gravely urge the international community to scrutinize this action of the new Israeli Government. We have been relying on the two-state solution as the backbone of our decade’s worth of peace negotiation, all of which are going to be destroyed today by the government seemingly full of the young generation.

The Thai Government is committed to ensure that our world is a place of unbiased diversity, individual freedom and rights, and a planet of democracy. I want to declare that the Republic of Thailand will establish a friendly and leaning toward the United Kingdom and the United States. This dedication is not to hinder our national or continental identity, but to foster empathy and understanding between different perspectives expressed in this vast world.

Again, as the leader of the Republic of Thailand, I frankly declare our commitment to a peaceful world, where each nation is governed by the principles of democracy and human rights.

Thank you,

Thaksin Shinawatra

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

ThaiGov.png

Prime Minister Address on the Economic Diversification Bill​
Published by the Office of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Thailand​

My Thai brothers and sisters,

It is my profound gratitude today to be standing in front of this podium, in front of the national assembly of Thailand. As you know, there is currently an ongoing two-week parliamentary session, each day allocated for the proposed legislation.

Today's session has concluded, and I believe that most are already aware of the result. Earlier this morning, I proposed the Economic Diversification Bill. It is a bill that has now passed in an Act. After countless hours contributed to drafting this legislation from myself, the cabinet, and the feedback from all villages in Thailand, I am more than satisfied to announce that: The Economic Diversification Bill is the first Act that has received all votes in favor from this assembly!

This is a staggering and historic moment in our nation's history. Our former kingdoms or democratic institutions have been brought down by internal conflicts for almost a thousand years and time again. But today, this legislation has proven that our republic is the first era in Thai history that which all Thais are united under the same goal and vision in mind. It is to invest in the betterment of our collective life!

Since the passing of this legislation, a billion USD investment in five projects will begin around Thailand. This is to ensure that Bangkok isn't the only place where we can chase our dreams. And it is to ensure that we can nurture our passion at home. Thailand will not be about Bangkok from now on, it will be about our entire nation that we have painstakingly built!

And at last, I thank, everyone who participates in many provincial referendums to determine their representative vote in the parliament. That's all for today.

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

ThaiGov.png

The Prime Minister's Address on the Thai Airways International Flight TG409 Incident.​

My Thai brothers and sisters,

I must interrupt your television and live broadcast program with a heavy heart today. One hour and a half ago, at 11:30 AM, the Thai Airways International Flight TG409 crashed in the Gulf of Thailand. Upon the rapid response of the Navy, the Air Force, and the Special Forces for the Search and Rescue Mission or the SAR, we have understood that the Airbus A330-300 has flown into the instantly formed Hypercell.

The airplane carried 250 passengers alongside 12 crews including its pilot. Our traffic control received two distress calls a moment before its signal disappeared. During the initial SAR mission including the 101st Fighter Squadron, and the Thai Naval Air Division Squadron 202, we hound a gruesome reality.

I must stress beforehand that our safety protocol and the technology in the airplane itself are advanced. Yet, Mother Nature is still at its mercy upon us. With an estimation of 30 super bolts striking at the airplane including the tornado nature of the hypercell the airplane was eventually compromised.

I must admit frankly that neither the government nor I wish to address this predicament. What we've seen is a living illustration of hell in the faith of Buddhism. Bodies were scratted in pieces, and there was no sign of survivor.

I understand that this is a direct slap in the face to us as a nation after the historic unanimous vote in favor of the Economic Diversification Bill. As your Prime Minister who leads the vision of our collective dream, I must tell you something.

Even though the fact that we are at the forefront of sustainable development, the effect of the rapidly warmer world is still at our door. I want to express my deepest condolence and sympathy to the families of everyone related to the late passenger and crew of the Thai Airways International Flight TG409.

I take full responsibility as the leader of this nation thatch has praised itself as the sustainability leader, yet failed to protect us, our brothers and sisters, and people who have faith in me, from the cruelty of nature that bestows upon us humanity.

I understand that many mass media in our country are covering this incident, but I must address everyone to respect the right of privacy of any relative of those on the flight.

The Government has taken all necessary and extensive measures and resource allocations to Operation People Resolve, which is larger than our naval deployment during the Fourth Indochina War.

We have successfully recovery the black box and many dismembered human remains. We are doing our best to collect and identify the identities of those we found. We are launching an investigation into this incident.

I hope that everyone will share a minute of silence for those who have passed. We will unite under the banner of Thai.

Thank you,

Thaksin Shinawatra
Prime Minister of the Republic of Thailand.

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

ThaiGov.png

The Prime Minister's Answer to the Myanmar Question.​

My Thai brothers, sisters, and the international community,

I stood here today to address one of the most multifaceted issues Thailand has ever faced to date; the Myanmar Question. After over a year and a half that this dilemma has been left unanswered by our government, I believe it is time that we clarify the approach and stance that we will take forward. The four paramount components of the Myanmar Question I will be answering today are Diplomatic Relations and Regional Stability, Economic Interdependence, Military Strategy and National Security, and Human Rights and Humanitarian Concerns.

First, to answer the Diplomatic Relations and the Regional Stability of the Myanmar Question, we must understand the current implications. The Hostage Crisis between Thailand and Myanmar is nothing that we can leave unchecked. A squadron of five soldiers from the 2nd Long Range Reconnaissance Company of the 2nd Infantry Division has illegally crossed into the Myanmar border, specifically at the Kayah State. The Karenni National People's Liberation Front has taken hostage the Thai soldiers, our citizens after they claimed that they are working under the highest authority of Thailand for the intelligence operation. It is clear that they are the criminals of both Thailand and Myanmar and that they are direct challengers to the International laws on the respect of national sovereignty and non-interference.

The closure of the Thailand and Myanmar border by the Myanmar military government is nothing that we can interpret or misunderstand other than a destabilizing decision for the Southeast Asia region. This action has a direct repercussion on the Myanmar Government drastically more than the impact on the Thai economy, which will be something addressed later. I have concluded that the diplomatic means and solutions have reached an impasse. I regret to acknowledge this reality after our painstaking diplomatic outreach to the Myanmar government for a negotiation, which has been responded to with a hard-line and aggressive attitude.

The answers to the Diplomatic Relations and the Regional Stability of the Myanmar Question are as follows. We will continue to engage with the Myanmar government through diplomatic channels, even though all the means have been exhausted. We will be applying diplomatic pressure on their government to reconsider their decision that has further isolated their nation and has damaged their interest.

The next component I will be addressing is the Economic interdependence between Thailand and Myanmar. The Republic of Thailand houses over 1.5 million migrant workers from Myanmar, all of whom receive the benefit of the Welfare State of our nation. As the Ministry of Labor registered more and more migrant workers each passing day, they have proven to be both a humanitarian concern and an economic one, as these workers contribute significantly to Thailand's economy in the service sector.

Thailand exports its goods to Myanmar at a lower price, this includes much modern equipment from the Chiang Mai Industry Secotr, which can be found prevalent in Myanmar. Our Ministry of Public Health has consistently donated various medical equipment to Myanmar by using their funding. The benevolentness that we are offering to Myanmar is no different than counting the entire Myanmar public health issues as part of the Public Health Minister's responsibility.

The only answer the Thai Government can provide to the Economic Interdependence between Thailand and Myanmar is that Thailand stands almost no loss when compared to the devastating economic hardship that the Myanmar civilians will receive from their government's action. Thailand will still provide all resources to the migrant workers with no conditions. We will be starting to open the registration for all the migrant workers from Myanmar to voice their thoughts if we streamline the naturalization for them.

The third component is the Military Strategy and National Security. The capture of the Thai soldiers, although unlawfully in all its existence, is also the detainment of our citizens. We refrain from the right to provide consular access to our citizens detained aboard. Under the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations, this includes the right to visit by consular officers, communication with detainees, and ensuring that they are treated humanely per international standards. They all have the rights under the mandate of international law to receive fair trials. If the Myanmar Government deems them prisoners of war, we demand, under the Geneva Conventions, that they are treated humanely, or else we will have to intervene to uphold the law that all nations hold.

The Thai Government has no absolute answer to our military strategy as our concern is the national security from the detainment of our soldiers and citizens. But, if it is proven that the Myanmar government has violated international laws, we will have no choice other than military intervention, as all diplomatic solutions have been exhausted.

The last component is the Human Rights and Humanitarian Concerns. Myanmar has been known for its human rights abuses, and we have all the evidence to prove it. We have condemned them in 2002 as they massacred their minority populations. Thailand will not ignore any further action by the Myanmar Government if they continue to affront the rights of all humans, which are the same rights that they, those in power, have.

With the closing of the Thai-Myanmar border, we doubt that the refugee crisis will improve. Over the years, over 2 million Myanmar citizens have identified themselves as asylum seekers at the border camps and over 500000 people are already being granted refugee status. This is the largest refugee crisis since the Vietnam War! The absolute answer to this component is that we will take all necessary actions to provide a haven for displaced populations. How I will address all these dilemmas is what I am going to discuss.

To this moment, I have addressed all four components of the Myanmar Question, yet I haven't provided an absolute answer or approach to the overarching origin of this issue; Myanmar.

From this moment, Thailand will not be indifferent to the Myanmar action that has been destabilizing forces in our region. We will not be undermined by their military government even after we have painstakingly exhausted all diplomatic means.

Let it be known to the world and hear to heaven that the Republic of Thailand has made its move as the guardian of democracy and human rights. Any further action from the Myanmar military government that affronts and disrespects international laws and the values that the international community holds dear will not be ignored.

With all diplomatic means exhausted, if the Myanmar military government dares to challenge this stability and this nation, they will be met with regret.

Thank you.

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

ThaiGov.png

Prime Minister's Address on Myanmar Aggression and the Planned Invasion of Thailand​

I have been informed quite a piece of news last night from my Chief of Staff. It appears to be that our neighboring country, a nation that is being controlled illegally by its Armed Forces, Myanmar is planning an invasion of Thailand.

The military has supplied me with the intelligence, indicating that at least two hundred thousand Myanmar soldiers are stationed just outside our border. I have nothing to comment on other than to call out the fact that they are escalating a situation that could be mediated peacefully and diplomatically by the United States.

A week ago, I made myself clear that we will not take any further aggression from Myanmar for granted. And that we have all the means to protect the democratic institution within this region. Myanmar is planning to further destabilize Southeast Asia, and they will start with our country.

While the Armed Forces of Myanmar posed no concern over our military and it is quite a joke for them, I am deeply worried about the safety of our civilians, if they even managed to cross the border.

Another concern for me is how the Myanmar Armed Forces plan to deal with its migrant workers in Thailand. For me, it is as if they are putting their citizen life on the line by building up their military at our border. It doesn't make any sense, I would say.

I have a meeting with the Defense Minister and the Chief of Staff this morning. We conclude that the threat to our civilians is too large for us could ignore. I don't know if the Myanmar Armed Forces can handle the economic costs of an open war with us, but we would still have half a trillion of Thai Bath to spare.

The Framework of Defense Readiness Postures for the Thai Armed Forces has been raised to Imminent Action. For the international audience, it is something like the US Defcon 2. With the probability that around two hundred thousand Myanmar soldiers are at our border, the Army Border Patrol already has 69,000 paramilitary troops to monitor the situation. I want to reassure the community near the border your safety is not only guaranteed but is your innated right.

I am considering the possibility of deploying our military near the border, but they would be there for a defensive purpose. I have already promised the United States President Al Gore that Thailand has no intention to wage war with a neighbor with no legitimate government. And with no public approval of war with Myanmar, I see no reason that this government has to destabilize this region. Also, I think it is pretty clear that a military superpower from across the Pacific has its interests in Southeast Asia. And, any aggression from us to Myanmar would pretty much draw our big, old United States to intervene. But I doubt that we want a conflict given the sheer size of our military and its massive budget.

However, I might have not been as assertive as the last statement regarding the Myanmar Question. But, I want to remind everyone that war should never be an option. You shouldn't grow into an adult like those within the Myanmar Armed Forces. Violent is not a right of anyone to do such a thing inherently.

Myanmar might declare on us tomorrow, who knows? But what everyone in this nation knows is just a simple, easy-to-understand fact.

We will set their nation on fire and burn any possible lives in their nation like what we have done to Laos.

Thank you.

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
The Thai broadcasting channel interrupted all channels within the Thai satellites. The screen was black and grey, the Prime Minister was dressed in black with a heavy face.

ThaiGov.png

The Prime Minister's Address on the Death of the Portuguese Royal Family​

My Thai brothers, sisters, and the International Community,

In the shadow of this great tragedy, our hearts reach across oceans to the people of Portugal, sharing in the profound sorrow of losing a cherished monarch and his beloved family. Recently, King Duarte Pio II, the Queen, and their two sons of the Portuguese nation tragically died in a car crash on the highway between Lisbon and Porto. This incident left their country without an apparent heir to the throne.

You have heard about the tragedy and witnessed our solidarity. Upon my communication with the new President of the new Republic of Portugal, I informed him of our full endorsement of their transition and legitimacy. This included, what you have seen this morning, that all Thai flags across our nation and the world are half-staffed. My heart is as shattered as you, the Thai citizen, as you hear this. But I believe our sorrow couldn't correspond to the grief that the Portuguese nation and its people are experiencing. As we stand at the mercy of time's relentless march, we are reminded that the pillars of nations can tremble, and the unexpected can usher in epochs of change.

History has shown us that even in the darkest hours, nations can find the strength to forge new paths, emerging from the depths of sorrow with renewed determination. Our nation, Thailand as a whole, has so too undergone a period of harsh transition. Our nation was imbued in wars, starved from an economic recession, and faced an existential crisis from the loss of our national identity. It is a cruel reminder that such an event could still happen.

The unfolding of events in Portugal, swift and unexpected, marks not just an end but a beginning — a testament to the enduring spirit of a nation ready to navigate uncharted waters. Portuguese are strong people, and they have proven that notion in this tragedy. The collective mourning of the nation happened, yet they never gave up on pursuing their course. In times of upheaval, it is the unyielding unity of a people that forms the bedrock of stability and the beacon of hope for a new dawn.

As Portugal steps into a new era, it honors its past, carrying forward the legacy of its royal lineage, not in titles, but in the enduring spirit of its people. Thailand, as a modern nation that is deeply rooted in its tradition, firmly vows its commitment under its democratic institutions, to fully support the nation of Portuguese in any way possible.

As Antonio Gueterres steps into the new role of the President of the Republic of Portugal, I have a word for him, as someone who had gone through a similar tragedy. True leadership shines brightest in moments of crisis, guiding with wisdom and foresight, ensuring that the ship of state sails steadily through turbulent seas.

As Portugal transitions to a new chapter, it is the unwavering commitment to governance and duty that will safeguard the aspirations and well-being of its people. In solidarity with our Portuguese friends, we stand ready to support and witness the resilient journey of a nation reborn, navigating the tides of change with courage and hope.

And lastly, and most importantly: May the Portuguese Royal Family rest in peace and the nation called the Republic of Portugal to flourish under its institution guided by the dreams and aspirations of its people.

Thank you.

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

ThaiGov.png

The Prime Minister's Address on the National Referendum on the Myanmar Question​

My Thai Brothers, Sisters, and the International Community,

On Thursday last week, the election committee opened an online national referendum regarding the Myanmar Question after being requested through the website by 50,000 Thai citizens. While the Government spokesperson normally addressed the public referendum that opens a new topic almost daily, the magnitude of this choice made by the Thai people couldn't be ignored.

Last week, before the national referendum, over 700,000 soldiers from both the Thai and Myanmar Armies were stationed at the border. The crisis was close to a full-blown war between Thailand and Myanmar, which had both ignited anti-war protests across Thailand. It has been cleared that the people of Thailand do not seek further escalation. The recent referendum, "The National Referendum of Thailand on the Myanmar Question and the De-escalation of the Thai-Myanmar Crisis," has received overwhelming support from the general population.

41 million Thais have signed their name into this referendum, and 39 million Thais voted in favor of it. As the Prime Minister of this nation, it is my solemn and inherited duty to uphold the participatory democratic institution of this country. As per the desire of our population stated within the referendum, the Thai Government will pursue and adopt the following policy.

The Thai Armed Forces will begin full demobilization and will return the resources to civilian use. This means that all Thai soldiers will be returning to their base and normal lives, while remaining vigilant, except for 69,000 Army Border Patrol troops who will be protecting the Thai border. The Thai Government will now consider all 95 soldiers of the 2nd Long Range Reconnaissance Company as being extradited to Myanmar to serve their sentences. The Thai Government refrains from any guilt or connection to the criminals of Myanmar. Lastly, as per the policy of our government and the direct desire of the Thai people, we will start using diplomacy to transition Myanmar into a legitimate, democratic government.

Thank you

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

ThaiGov.png

The Prime Minister's Address on the Year 2004 to 2007 Outlook for Thailand​

My Thai Brothers and Sisters,

It has been three weeks since my previous national address, and I am happy to be here with you today.

Many of you might have noticed changes already when traveling around the country. There is an increase in investment in many areas outside of Bangkok, which is a result of our unanimously voted Diversification Act. The last month has been very administrative for my office and all of the public servants. This has made our government realize that while we have set many clear visions for the future by the end of this government term, we have not addressed what we expect in the coming year.

The year 2003 has been remarkably distinguishable for us. For the first time in Thailand's history, one of the foundational infrastructures within Thailand surpassed even the second in rank by a significant degree. The Bangkok Metropolitan Region's Mass Rapid Transit system served more than 11.2 million passengers daily. That is almost 72 percent of the Greater Bangkok population. Bangkok has seen a drastic reduction in personal automobiles on the street and an increment in the demand for public transport provided by the government, thus decreasing the carbon footprint. It is a significant achievement that the pilot initiative in Greater Bangkok has proven to be a success.

Other than Bangkok, the entire nation has been particularly extraordinary, something we want to go on forever. We have seen a tremendous increase in foreign direct investment, especially from the Harmonious Accord signatories, France, and Turkey. The success of our foreign policy has returned us to a substantially streamlined process for many infrastructure projects to diversify our economy. The unemployment rate in Thailand is at an all-time low and the purchasing power of Thai Bath is at an all-time high. We have seen increased use of Thai Baht in Cambodia and Laos, and even some places in Vietnam.

Within the coming years until the end of this government term, the Government plans to make a substantial effort to augment our domestic and regional focuses. Thailand will continue and further embrace initiative-taking diplomacy, initiating first before they could think of us so they could remember us in the next voyage. This foreign policy will be the "foreign affair tangible by the Thai people." With our country expected to transition into a zero-carbon country within 2005, we are going to escalate our intensity in promoting sustainability development abroad, which will result in more foreign direct investment in our renewable energy sector, which is among the Big 3 of the Thai Economy. In the same way, we will be more active in facilitating the flow of technology and practice to highlight and attract investment in our advanced manufacturing and agricultural sectors, the other two of the Big 3. Thailand will adopt the role of promoter of the cause of peace, democracy, human rights, equity, sustainability, and freedom. In the commitment to export our soft power, the Government will prioritize the return of Thai dignities in the image of the international community.

All of those foreign policies will eventually be tied back to our domestic policy and public interests. In the coming year, the Government plans to invest 875 billion Thai Baht, and 353.1 billion of it is already spurred into the Thai economy. Our goal is to ensure that Thailand will become a more self-reliant country in this globalized world, so our economy will not suffer much from the worldwide economic downturn. We are planning that within five years, Thailand will become the global innovation hub like those of Silicon Valley. Bangkok will become the global financial hub like London and New York. And this nation will be the leader in sustainable practices. Thailand is investing in its people, serving its people, and championing the dream of Thais.

Regarding the Defense policy, many have asked, yet my government has not been addressing what is our main goal. We have only been working on being transparent about our military. Let me recount of the Republic Thai Armed Forces capability. We have 463,063 brave and altruistic Thais on active duty right now, ready to be deployed anywhere in the world. Our Navy, within two weeks, will have complete its transition from green-water navy into the blue-water navy. The role of our Armed Forces is to ensure the sovereignty of this nation that is granted by our people, and to serve as the stabilizing force for the development of democracy, human rights, and peace. Thailand, unquestionably, the most powerful nation within Asia. Within the coming years, our vision for the Thai Armed Forces is to ensure that they remain transparent and out of the politics, only to bow down to the cause of democracy, human rights, and peace.

That will be the outlook for the coming year under my administration. I want to leave one message to everyone who is listening to this. It is the guiding principle and compass for our government during the time swallowed by the darkness. A country is nothing without a nation, a nation is nothing without its government, a government is nothing without its people, and people are nothing without their agency, freedom, and dreams.

Thank you.

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

ThaiGov.png

The Prime Minister's Address on the Thai-Polish Relationship​

With a heavy heart today, I must address the recent closure of the Republic Thai embassy in Warsaw. The measure comes at a time when global tension is on the rise, a time when Thailand is trying its best to foster a positive relationship with the world.

I want to make it clear that in the past five years of the modern Thai-Polish bilateral relationship, Thailand has always placed Poland as the most important partner in Europe. It is our collective sorrow to witness the deteriorating relationship with two nations considered the rising powers on the world stage. As a nation considered a world power, Thailand's main goal is to ensure that the world is peaceful and democratic. We put tremendous value on the transparency that the people can expect from their government, and it broke my heart to learn that the Polish nation does not seek this kind of openness and open-mindedness that we have.

During my five years in office, I have met with many world leaders, each of whom was a diligent and devoted person to their roots. It is always a guiding light for me to learn that such a leader exists in a world often shrouded by personal interest. Poland is among the first nations that came to our mind in terms of potential compatibility. Five years ago, when we learned that the Polish Kingdom had been reborn, we were concerned. Yet as time passes, it has been proven that the Polish people seek that kind of representation, which is something we hold immense respect for. Thailand has always been a champion of peace, democracy, human rights, and philosophy. Those are the value that the Thai people hold dear and is non-negotiable.

With such a harsh punishment our nation received from the good friend Polish King, one might expect a world power like us to respond firmly, emphasizing our power in this world. Yet, I believe that the Thai people and the people of Southeast Asia agree with me that no reason exists for such a harsh response. We are a bidding nation, we were just born 5 years ago. We are a nascent Republic. We have many more experiences, accidents, mistakes, and lessons to learn from. I want to use this opportunity as another lesson for us to study how international diplomacy works and how each nation does not hold the same value. Whether the Polish nation will antagonize us tomorrow or disappear from us today, let it be known that Thailand will stand here, always, waiting for the day that the Polish nation will return to our embrace.

The repercussion of this backlash bestowed upon our country is not just our loss, but a loss of all. Thailand always envisions a world where power is equally distributed among all nations, whether they are small or large, black, tan, white, male, female, queer, asexual, or any gender. We truly believe that humanity is stronger together and that our Earth always holds a soft spot for enduring peace.

Before I end this statement, let me speak about our guiding philosophy again.

A country is nothing without its nation, a nation is nothing without its government, a government is nothing without its people, and people are nothing without their dreams, agency, and freedom.

May peace be with us, and may the cause of democracy, human rights, and stability guide us forward.

Thank you.

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

ThaiGov.png

The Prime Minister's Address on the Thai Declaration of Human Rights​

My Thai brothers, sisters, the international community, and the free people of the planet Earth,

I have received an immense honor to be standing before you today. During the past five years in office, from my first term to my current second term, my government has always been working hard to ensure that our country is free, fair, and democratic.

While the past months might have been tough for our nation, we have proven yet another time that Thailand will never lose its shining light in the pursuit of democracy and human rights. Thailand is among the few nations in the world to be recognized as a country to has done wonders for its citizens and all people. This is a testament and tribute to our status as the beacon of democracy and human rights in Asia.

As we continue to recognize the inherent dignity and equal, unalienable rights of all members of the human community, so do we have to swear our unwavering commitment to it. Here in my hand is the Thai Declaration of Human Rights five years in the making. Hereby, The Free People of the Earth,

Proclaims this Thai Declaration of Human Rights as a national and hopefully global benchmark for progress for all communities and nations. This Declaration aims to ensure that every individual and societal institution, keeping this Declaration at the forefront, shall endeavor through education and awareness to foster respect for these rights and freedoms. Through progressive actions, both nationally and internationally, we aim to ensure their widespread and effective recognition and implementation, among the peoples of the planet Earth, Thailand, and those under their jurisdiction.

Thank you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uythrycs