STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Thailand] Call to Saudi Arabia

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Ambassador Mr. Sathana Kashemsanta Na Ayudhya makes the emergency phone call to Saudi Arabia's Foreign Affairs. The phone call is encrypted by NIA and marked with top priority.

VBCFan

VBCFan

Apprentice
Apr 8, 2021
Deputy Foreign Affairs Minister Adel Al-Jubeir would pick up the phone.

“Salam Alaykum, this is Minister Adel speaking on the behalf of the Saudi Foreign Affairs Ministry, how can I be of assistance today?”
Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
"Hello there, Minister Adel! I hope everything is going well for you. I suppose you are aware of the situation in the Middle East because Saudi Arabia is involved. We currently have over a thousand nationals in Saudi Arabia, and we want to ensure that the action does not hurt both your citizens and ours. I saw that the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, or the King of Saudi Arabia, tweeted about deploying three Udaloy Class Destroyers. It has a lot of Armament. Our new government is interested in what is going on in the Middle East right now. Perhaps we can assist. Saudi Arabians are extremely generous to our citizens."

VBCFan

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran