STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand | Meeting Session with UK

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Thai ambassador to the United Kingdom (Mr.) Pisanu Suvanajata would make a phone call directly to the Foreign office. He would request a meeting between the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs (Lawrence Adams) and himself. He will specify that the session intends to improve the relationship and cooperation between the Republic of Thailand and the United Kingdom. If it has been allowed He will dress in black and use a private car to travel to Lawrence Adams's office.

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Due to other arrangements, Lawrence Adams was unavailable but the call would be diverted to the First Secretary's Office of Taylor Heart. One of her assistants fielded the call and invited the Thai Ambassador, Pisanu Suvanajata would be invited to meet the First Secretary.

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
After receiving a phone call regarding not to meet Lawrence Adams but to Taylor Heart. Pisanu placed relevant documents in his beloved black briefcase. He got out of the building before driving his car to State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs of the United Kingdom building. From there, he would speak with the receptionist to find his way to the First Secretary's Office of Taylor Heart. He would walk to meet Taylor at the place told by the receptionist. When he arrived, he knocked on the door and entered the room. He would give Taylor Hearth a firm handshake before greeting her. "It's a pleasure to meet with you, ms Heart." He would sit down and ask for tea.

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Following the arrival of the Thai Ambassador, the Receptionist provided a warm welcome and introduced Pisanu to the First Secretary, Taylor Heart, who had just returned to his office from the COBR Meeting. Taylor approached the Ambassador, extending her hand "It's my pleasure. How are you today?" she smiled, taking a seat herself as her Assistant took the drink orders and returned minutes later with a tea for the Ambassador, and a coffee for the First Secretary.

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Ambassador Pisanu would accept Taylor Heart's handshake before answering her. "I am overjoyed today. And yours? I am happy to say that we don't need to discuss those war things in the Middle East today!" He took a seat after the First Secretary. "How do you know that I like tea?" He smiles. "I have a few topics to talk about with you today. It's a cooperation between our countries that people in my country need it. What would you say if we will start a trade route and have an education program agreement?"

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"I am doing rather well, thank you for asking." she smiled, laughing "Tea isn't very optional here, we're British after all. Unfortunately, before we can talk about trade and education, I do need to bring something else to address. To start, the United Kingdom is certainly looking to improve relations with Thailand, and we would love the opportunity to develop a real working relationship. I would, however, like to ask if you could give me a run down of the current situation in Thailand? Pardon my ignorance but, I've seen brief mentions of issues and conflict but I don't really know what has happened, or is happening, internally within your government. Is this something you may be able to enlighten me on?"

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
"Sure thing, I will apprise you." He giggles since he has guessed that the rebellion thing in Thailand will get a mention. He sips a tea before starting to explain. "We got a reported on the 10th of November last year that a thousand armed combatants raid our 46th military district, home of the newest division in our country, the 15th Infantry Division. After that day, we deployed an investigative unit to analyze the scene. In the first period, we identified the rebel by the Rama IX symbol on their left leg. We were sure that Rama IX had some connection with the cause. We dug deep and found a letter of the former king messaging the so-called "Boung" as the leader of the rebellion force. We start to deploy more and more soldiers in Pattani due to the increase of insurgency in the province. The first month had killed over five hundred of both sides. The rebel raised around Pattani and marked the battle of Pattani. Ten thousand soldiers engaged with over three thousand of rebellion." They had over a hundred Russian-made armored personnel carriers. In the end, almost a thousand lost their lives. The government announced martial law in Pattani in December. Over a hundred mechanized vehicles entered Pattani and fifty tanks. We raided from town to town that was rebels. We started a bombing campaign on Pattani Infrastructure for 14 continuous hours. It was a most successful mission for the military and the government's worst action. In late December, Congo announced an intervention in Thailand. They sent a ballistic missile submarine and struck an international airport and military base. The government issued $8 billion bills on military investment, mobilized a hundred thousand men, and changed to wartime readiness. The Congo is an ally with China and Turkey, which China is a threat. We have a good relationship with the Chinese, so the foreign affairs arrange the meeting between the ambassador and their minister of Defence. We are now in Neutrality Pact with China, and they seem to turn their side to us. Also, we are negotiating with Congolese's Navy Chief." He would take a breath and smile. "What do you think of it? Also, does your international education affairs interest in the overall Student exchange program for the whole country or specific school and college? We are also interested in Pharmaceuticals and Machinery. Do you have any resource that your British need on your mind?"

Jamie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa