STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to China | Resume of Visa agreement

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
9mMl2sH.png

To: <Tang Jiaxuan, Minister of Foregin Affairs of China Axis12 >

Subject: Visa agreement - resume

Security Type: Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption key is sent separately via fax
Dear Tang Jiaxuan,

This message is a greeting from the Thai ambassador to China, Attayuth Srisamut. I am writing this email directly to you to inquire about the Chinese interest in resuming the visa agreement negotiation from early this year. The Foreign Ministry and I were delighted to meet with the Chinese team to develop a further connection between our two nations. We were saddened to see the former Chinese government close their country and isolated. I acknowledge that the Chinese foreign ministry is now back to its business, and I have requested my ministry to continue the program to increase the bond between our people. I have recovered the documents with thousands of words from my safe. I am eager to see my signature and yours on the last page of this paper, so Thai and Chinese can visit other countries easily to experience the culture that roots themselves in a similar place. I have my family live here with a temporal visa while I am working at exemplary work as the ambassador to China. Many other people wish to witness Thailand and China have more collaboration. I want to meet with you at your office to discuss the possibility of ratifying the visa agreement. I will bring them to your office. You can review the interest of your people and the tourist industry.

Sincerely
Attayuth Srisamut
Thai ambassador to China
Republic of Thailand

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021

6ADA94A4-D772-4744-9C65-549622584D9C.jpeg

18B81CF5-C33F-4FEF-9E32-2A13CF2FDE52.jpeg

Sender 发件人:

Minister of Foreign Affairs Tang Jiaxuan 外交部长唐家璇

Recipient 接受:

Ambassador Attayuth Srisamut Bossza007
-Private and Secured by the MSS 私有和加密-

Dear Ambassador Srisamit,

Thank you for you offer but the People’s Republic of China will not conduct any joint agreements with Thailand due to it’s blatant disregard for the sovereignty of the Nation of Laos. Adhere to the demands of the Chinese Government or no agreement will be made between our two countries.

Regards,

Minister Tang Jiaxuan
PRC MOFA
No. 2, Chaoyangmen Nandajie
中华人民共和国外交部

中华人民共和国外交部
All communications are property of the CCP and are stored within a secure database

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
9mMl2sH.png

To: <ang Jiaxuan, Minister of Foregin Affairs of China>

Subject: RE: Axis12

Security Type: Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption key is sent separately via fax
Dear Tang Jiaxuan,

I greet you again after a few weeks since our latest electronic correspondence. The Republic of Thailand is eager to assert that we are in the closest moment of the peace negotiation, and we are looking forward to the signature from both sides. Thailand, Laos, Australia, and Vietnam have come together to solve the current instability in the region from both the Thai and Lao governments. Thailand and Vietnam are looking forward to inviting Laos to the AFTA of the ASEAN Free Trade Area to develop a direct route between each other, which will eventually conceive a long-term investment inside the region. The Foreign Affairs' new goal deem to subsidize the effort of Southeast Asian Nations to transform themselves into the "develop" country. Thailand itself has the 9th National Economic and Social Development Plan that will entirely make the nation one of the most developed in Asia and the World. Thailand wants to remind China again of our effort to continue the Neutrality pact between China and Thailand. The Ministry wants to see you and me meet again to reestablish any agreement before the collapse of the last government. I will again wait for your reply and hope that we can meet to develop an amiable relationship with each other.

Sincerely
Attayuth Srisamut
Thai ambassador to China
Republic of Thailand

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021

2785D9D0-11D6-44FC-835B-1681C8067C64.jpeg

92D87CAF-C9F8-4F48-A152-6C9D392EAC4E.jpeg

Sender 发件人:

Minister of Foreign Affairs Tang Jiaxuan 外交部长唐家璇

Recipient 接受:

Ambassador Attayuth Srisamut Bossza007
-Private and Secured by the MSS 私有和加密-

Dear Ambassador Srisamit,

While some of this seems far fetched we would be willing to send a small armed delegation to the peace negotiations but in order for any of this to go through I believe we should have a neutral party administering the talks or otherwise China sees it as purely talks of concessions of Laos to Thailand. We propose a meeting in Beijing where both parties can peacefully and without any sort of “pressure” negotiate peace so that this dreadful conflict can be resolved. IF peace is made and the original borders of Laos and Thailand are maintained then China will consider a start to peaceful talks and an eventual mutually beneficial alliance so that our two parties can conduct our affairs without foreign intervention. I want to emphasize that China did not intervene here because we support the idea of world peace but that Thailand has invaded a close fellow nation of the people. China‘s interests do not include intervention into other states and we are in fact looking for a strong ally for development.

Essentially the point here is this, leave Laos and Cambodia to themselves and you will have Chinese Economic and military support. It would be a shame if Thailand were to turn out like Turkey did.

Best Regards,

Minister Tang Jiaxuan
PRC MOFA
No. 2, Chaoyangmen Nandajie
中华人民共和国外交部

中华人民共和国外交部
All communications are property of the CCP and are stored within a secure database

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
9mMl2sH.png

To: <Tang Jiaxuan, Minister of Foregin Affairs of China>

Subject: RE: Axis12

Dear Tang Jiaxuan,

dI am sorry for my late response to your invitation and message. Thailand has an Australian ambassador as an intermediary to observe and reconcile as they insist. We would love to have a negotiation in Beijing if we weren't under the current circumstance. The peace talk in Thai Government House, located in Bangkok, had seen the horrific action made by the Lao General Secretary and his aids. They had committed a crime that deems to be terrorism by containing an explosive device inside the Lao government's condition briefcase. The Thai security guard had examined it before the Prime Minister of Thailand would have a chance to open it. We had lost two honorable guards to the explosive, and the blast from the briefcase had destroyed their bodies. The Lao armed guard opened fire on the Thai Prime Minister and the other while the Thai security encircled them. We have the situation broadcast inside the country, and we believe that a few million people watch it. They are still at the Government House, and we will announce the tragedy after the talk with the Lao General Secretary. The government is still deciding the next move toward peace progress since we have never seen a direct assassination attempt made by the country's leader.

Regard
Attayuth Srisamut
Thai ambassador to China
Republic of Thailand

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II