STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Congo | Ablaze

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Ablaze

It was a calm night in Kinshasa, the Congolese capital. Thai Ambassador to Congo Sopa Pimolkittikool has just gone home following a hectic day at the embassy, as the Swedish Prime Minister's supposed tweet has alarmed many Thai citizens. She was fatigued but had to stay strong since she bore a load of duty here. It's nearly midnight, and Sopa should be resting for tomorrow. She opened the slightly ajar door to her bedroom, and her once-adorable cat, now an adult, greeted her enthusiastically. She recovered much of her happiness and vitality and thanked the small but brave creature who had been by her side since the day she arrived in Congo. After playing with her cat, she slept around a quarter past midnight.

Many loud sounds occur in the middle of the night, causing Sopa and her cat to awaken from their comfy slumber. She is on high alert because she can hear muffled noises coming through her windows. She gets up and heads toward the noises at her bedroom window after attempting to calm herself down. When she glances outside, she is astounded as her cat appears perplexed. Kinshasa's few buildings are bathed in orange light, with something flying about casting light from above. She hastily opens the window, and the sound of helicopter fire calibers blazing into her room, frightening her cat further. She speaks to herself, startled. "I must be dreaming. What in the world is going on?" She imagines as many situations as she can to comprehend the predicament. She uses her knowledge of the Empire to stitch together several scenes with some thought. Before concluding, she notices that her telephone is buzzing as her mind begins to return to its body. She closes the windows to quieten the noise and answers the phone after a few steps. Somehow, she doesn't grasp what the other side is saying. It is at this point that she understands she is using a secure phone given by the NIA. She instantly places her finger on the fingerprint area. She can now understand what is being said to her.

"Sopa, I thought you were insane with what was going on. Listen, we're looking at the origins of the war or a battle in Kinshasa. Do you recall the Special Police Unit I mentioned a while ago? They have been spearheading the war against gangs in Congo as the police are unable to cope with them. We have no confirmation of what is going on, but from what we have gathered thus far. We believe it is related to the internal war within this country or, to use another term, the Empire. The NIA lacks jurisdiction to interfere in this matter since doing so would be a violation of the Amity Treaty you signed a year ago. Also, we have discovered that Muhammed Onwudiwe, head of the Congolese Army, has served as designated regent for some time. It's something we'd want to learn more about it. We have sent six security staff from the embassy to your house. They should be making you feel secure. It's up to you to sleep or watch the whole tower burns down. We will have work for you in the morning. Good night."

Private | Maximum Secure Encrypted (AES | CBC)| Guidelines is include on the separate paper​
EaUvN72.png

The Government of Thailand
1 Phitsanulok Road Dusit District 10300

EMERGENCY NOTICE

May 1st, 2001

Subject: Congolese government crackdown on Gang criminals and disintegrate security in the country
To: The Government of Imperial State of the Congo

Thailand's Republic of Government has been closely monitoring the troubling situation in Congo, particularly in Kinshasa. We have received news and reports from our intelligence bureau at the Thai Embassy. Their responsibilities are in the best interests of Thailand and our people. An obligation to the Treaty of Amity between Thailand and Congo signed on January 7, 2000: Congo and Thailand shall provide a stable platform for collaborative action. Congo shares a primary responsibility for regional stability and peaceful and progressive national development. The current situation in Congo is upheaval, and the security of our citizens and diplomatic staff is on the line. To prevent further harm to the Thai people, we have issued a temporary travel ban on Congo until the situation will improve. Thailand will continue to monitor the situation in Congo to ensure the interest of our country and its people. Thailand stands by Congo, our faithful ally during difficult times in its country, and we will provide any assistance if Congo requires it.​

Best Regard
Thaksin Shinawatra​

9mMl2sH.png

To: <Muhammed Onwudiwe, Chief of the Army, Designated Regent of Congo> Kelly the Mad

Subject: Inquire on current situation detail

Security Type: Maximum Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Dear Muhammed Onwudiwe,

It's such an unpredictable time that I have gotten a chance to contact you today. For more than a year, I have been representing Thailand as an ambassador in the Congo. I am studying the history and culture of Congo as a representative of Thailand. I've always thought of this nation as simply an extraordinarily enthusiastic people who have developed into the current regional power in Central Africa. It's something that your nation has accomplished. Together, Thailand and Congo went through a trying period when we were not on the same page, but it helped to forge the friendship we have today.

I awoke last night from a raging sound of combat in Kinshasa. I believe it to be a crackdown on criminal gangs inside your country. It appears that much more has happened than that. I'm not fully aware of what's going on in the Congo, but I'd like to learn more. Can you share information on Congo's current internal affairs state? Is this country experiencing a civil war between the government and the criminal Gangs? Why have you been holding the title of Designated Regent for about a year now? Has anything happened to the monarch? Bhumibol Adulyadej has desired to meet him for some time now.

Sincerely
Sopa Pimolkittikool
Thai Ambassador to Congo
Republic of Thailand

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020

THE FOLLOWING IS SECURE

To: The Government of the Republic of Thailand (Bossza007 )
Subject: Re: Congolese government crackdown on Gang criminals and disintegrate security in the country
CC: ---

While we thank you for your concern, I personally guarantee you that Thai citizens are under no threat in the Congo. If it would make your leaders feel more comfortable, i could dispatch a well-trained guard to protect your embassy and central Thai community centers in the capital city. There is no upheaval. This is simply a period of light unrest that is being quickly taken care of. I implore you to retract this travel ban as soon as reasonably possible, as it paints our cities in a poor light when they are safer than any others across Africa.

Best Regards,
Mukuta Lestrange, Chief of Special Police

To: Sopa Pimolkittikool, Thai Ambassador to the Congo
Subject: Re: Inquire on current situation detail

Thank you very much, Ambassador, for your kind words about our wonderful country. I too am glad that the differences Thailand had with the Congo early in its lifespan have faded away with time.

But you are correct in your observation that we have recently cracked down on a violent criminal gang that had encroached into our city following a period of absentia from our great Emperor. As our armies continue to develop and grow more and more complex, so does internal politics, and unfortunately, that can bring distractions from what is most important- the safety of the people. When finally realizing the danger of a gang of such a size in the capital, I ordered the formation of the SPU, as I had always intended to cleanse the city as I did last night. It is not a civil war- no, the last traces of the DRC's government holdouts were wiped out over a year ago. However, it is a significant crackdown on those criminals we cannot meet in open warfare. Those criminals plague our country and make it a target for international criticism. They threaten tourism, commerce, and the daily lives of innocent people across the city.

As for my title, the Emperor has been deep in thought on the future of the nation for about a year now and has handed executive control to me in the meantime, until he eventually returns. Of course, when the time comes, he will reclaim power and be available for meetings. However, as of now, he is busy meditating and pondering the issues of our great nation. And may he take all the time he needs.

Is there anything else that concerns you?

Best Regards,
Muhammed Onwudiwe, Chief of the Army, Designated Regent

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
It's another busy early afternoon at the Embassy of Thailand. Regard as the most important diplomatic mission in Africa by the Thai Government, the personnel number there is double that of others on the same continent. The tweet from the Swedish Prime Minister has already caused much fear and anxiety to the Thai in Congo, and the crackdown last night only put further fuel into the blazing fire. At least ambassador Sopa doesn't need to handle all the work, thanks to help from her coworkers. As 12 armed security guard the embassy against possible violence within the International Complex, a meeting is happening in the NIA bureau inside a well-protected room.

5gSP0lK.png

To: <Muhammed Onwudiwe, Chief of the Army, Designated Regent of Congo>

Subject: RE: Kelly the Mad

Security Type: Maximum Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Dear Muhammed Onwudiwe,

I appreciate you explaining the current state of your nation. The Congo's Chief of Special Police, Mukuta Lestrange, has informed the Thai government regarding the crackdown on unrest, which we interpret as Gang-related violence in your nation. The Thai Foreign Ministry is considering reopening our flight routes to Congo possibility in response to his request that we lift our travel ban on your country.

I've recently been in contact with my NIA counterpart at my embassy because they directly carry out the orders of our Prime Minister. Our government has been looking into what prompted the tweet from the Swedish prime minister. Because Sweden and Congo are our allies and international partners, we have been monitoring and involved in the tension between your two nations for some time. We don't ignore the possibility of upcoming crises even though we cannot reveal or interfere in the affairs of either country. We acknowledge the possibility of terrorist threats and alleged attacks between Sweden and the Congo, which leads our government to believe that the Congo's government will be concerned about the strain Sweden is putting on the international community. Although the Republic Government has made it clear that we will oppose Sweden's foe as ours, We still have regard for Congo in our international allies' square.

At last, as our government supports diplomatic solutions to all conflicts, we still advice Congo to take a cautious road toward any measures toward Sweden, our ally. Thailand will continue to persuade nations, including Sweden, not to use military aggression toward one another. We will have to contact the United States and British Governments or raise a resolution in the Global Assembly if there are international conflicts from that tweet. As a Thai ambassador to Congo, we wish to continue our solid relationship, and I am here if Congo needs any guidance toward peace and diplomatic solution.

Sincerely
Sopa Pimolkittikool
Thai Ambassador to Congo
Republic of Thailand

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020

THE FOLLOWING IS SECURE

To: Sopa Pimolkittikool
Subject: Re: Bossza007

Your wording is very concerning to us. IF Sweden were to actively attack our nation, or we have reason to believe with solid evidence that they are preparing to, rest assured we will not hold back. And in that situation, I expect you to choose between the aggressors and the victims. If we are attacked, with a lack of provocation, I expect you to come to our aid, whether that be economically or equipment-wise. I also expect a retraction of support for the Swedish government. Excuse me if this is too blunt, but we will not consider maintaining a relationship if you actively support aggressors, in the situation that we are attacked.

Until then, if you fully believe in the mutual benefit of our nations, and want to show full confidence in our relations we can ask you for one thing. In order to assure our security and your faith in the Swedish government's sanity in not attacking us, I request that you send a number of SAM systems to Kinshasa, manned by your own men. The Congo can provide transport if necessary. This would make sure that we are not under threat, and show your confidence that the Swedish would not attack us if that is what you believe. Payments for soldiers and all logistics costs will be paid out by the Congo. There is no loss to you.

Best Regards,

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

aWYr0kV.png

To: <Muhammed Onwudiwe, Chief of the Army, Designated Regent of Congo> Kelly the Mad

Subject: Deployment of Thai SAM systems and MANPADS supplying to Congo

Dear Muhammed Onwudiwe,

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand has informed the information regarding the communication via electronic mail between the Congolese Chief of Army, Muhammed Onwudiwe, and the Thai ambassador to Congo, Sopa Pimolkittikool. We have reviewed your request regarding Congo's need for assurance of its security from the alleged-Swedish attack. The Royal Thai Armed Forces have been engaging in humanitarian missions in Africa, specifically in South Africa, and we have assisted over half a million South African. To this day, we still commit maintaining peace in the African continent.

As per your request to send a number of SAM systems to Kinshasa, we have deemed it necessary to temporarily strengthen Congolese air defense capacity with our Armed Forces to ensure the peace of your civilian. As an initial package, we are willing to send a battalion of soldiers with expertise in MANPADS systems of 9K338 Igla-S and Starstreak to Kinshasa, along with some additional MANPADS systems for your soldier to train. We want 300 soldiers on active duty in our service to Kinshasa with our military standard loadout, including 70 9K338 Igla-S and 45 Starstreak.

We can share 25 systems from a total of 100 from our upcoming production line as a posterior package offered by our Defence Ministry, which the Congo's part will cost us a billion USD. The system range is 70 kilometers with an engagement attitude of 27 kilometers. Even though we can not deploy our current SAM systems in our service, our presence in Kinshasa will symbolize that Congo is under our military protection.

In return, we request logistic support from Congo to send us a Landing platform dock or a vessel that can transport our troops to your country. The Royal Thai Navy is yet to order a Landing platform dock that can reach Congo from our builder in Thailand. If Congo can support us logistically, we can immediately start our deployment without waiting for the arranged time in our annual budget to order our LPD.

The Defence Ministry of Thailand must remind Congo that this package we offer is only a part of the Amity Treaty signed on January 7, 2000. We both are responsible for supporting one another only if one country deems it necessary. Congo is among our top priority partners on the international stage, and we are still investigating the cause of Swedish-Congolese tension.

Sincerely
Chavalit Yongchaiyudh
Minister of Defence
Republic of Thailand

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020

THE FOLLOWING IS SECURE

To: Sopa Pimolkittikool

Sorry, but we are unclear as to what you are offering in terms of MANPADS and SAM systems. Are you offering training? A Thai presence in the country? Selling weapons to us? Also how much are you requesting we pay for these potential services/materials? As for the transport of troops, we similarly still lack troop carriers, however, we have two fleet oilers that could extend the range and endurance of any of your own transport to cover the distance easily if need be.

Best Regards,

[/QUOTE]

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

aWYr0kV.png

To: <Muhammed Onwudiwe, Chief of the Army, Designated Regent of Congo>

Subject: RE: Kelly the Mad

Dear Muhammed Onwudiwe,

The Defence Ministry of Thailand is offering free military assistance to your country. We are sending 300(*change below*) soldiers with expertise in MANPADS and Short-range surface-to-air missiles. Our troops will acquire 60 9K338 Igla-S (MANPADS) and 40 Starstreak (Short-range SAM system). We offer training for your men to use 9K338 Igla-S and Starstreak, which we will lend the Congolese Armed Forces, ten 9K338 Igla-S, and five Starstreak. We aren't selling weapons to Congo. When we have produced our new SAM systems, we will send 25 of them to Congo. As for our presence in your country, we will use it to cover your nation's security from any aerial attacks as we have no extra SAM systems in our active service. Your concern is the possibility of the Swedish military attacking your country. Thailand's presence in your country will symbolize that Congo is under our military protection. The Thai Armed Forces have a close relationship with the Swedish Armed Forces, as per the Thai Defence Ministry and Swedish Defence Ministry. If Sweden decides to attack Congo as the accusation, they must warn us of any military operation that can harm our troops in your country. If we can confirm that Sweden will attack your country, the Thai Government will intervene and act as an intermediary to settle common ground.

We have contacted the Royal Thai Navy regarding its evaluation of the Auxiliary Fleet's capability to transport troops to Congo. They have concluded that we can transport troops to Congo by sending 9 Mannok-Class Landing Ship with two Tanker 23000. We will send 297 soldiers and 84 crews to Congo. We want Congo to reserve its fleet of oilers to support us logistically in an emergency case. We will request housing assistance or base accommodation for our soldiers during deployment. We can start the deployment immediately if Congo wishes.

Sincerely
Chavalit Yongchaiyudh
Minister of Defence
Republic of Thailand

Last edited:

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020

THE FOLLOWING IS SECURE

To: Chavalit Yongchaiyudh

Your offer is more than generous, and it would be frankly incompetent of us to reject it. Sir, you have made the right decision today, and your doubling of your country's persevering loyalty as an ally of the Congo will not be lost on me or my administration. If there is anything the Congo needs to be done, it will be done, without hesitation, until we can repay you for this act. Our fleet replenishment ships CNV "Supply" and "Demand" will depart immediately for Bangkok. We await with great anticipation these promised air defense systems.

Best Regards,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa