STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Ethiopia | Diplomatic Enhancement

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

9mMl2sH.png

To: <Abiy Ahmed, Prime Minister of Ethiopia Naio90 >

Subject: Bilateral relationship between the Republic of Thailand and the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia

Security Type: Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption key is sent separately via fax

Dear Premier Abiy Ahmed,

The government of the Republic of Thailand would like to congratulate Ethiopia on achieving democracy and a new administration establishment. It's delightful that the populace has a young, skillful leader like you to guide and oversee the government during this term. Thailand has been paying close attention to events in Ethiopia, and we have noticed that your government is carrying out an excellent task of setting the pace for new national infrastructure projects. The Thai Foreign Minister and their respective governments are satisfied with the Ethiopian government for their efforts to improve the lives of their citizens. We are astonished by the resolution of the conflict between Ethiopia and Eritrea. Your country's and government's decision to dismiss the bloody war in favor of a diplomatic exemplifies progress. We respect this commitment to maintaining peace in Africa during the instability in the world. From what we have said, Thailand desire to establish a bilateral relationship with Ethiopia. The Thai embassy in Ethiopia has officially replaced the Thai consulate as the country's diplomatic representation. I'll be the ambassador overseeing Thai affairs in this country. To discuss Ethiopia's position on the current internal and international affairs, I would like to meet with you, the prime minister, or a high-level official.

I will be waiting for your reply.

Sincerely
Konthorn Tongproh
Thai ambassador to Ethiopia
Republic of Thailand

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018

240px-Emblem_of_Ethiopia.svg.png

Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
የኢትዮጵያ ፌዴራላዊ ዴሞክራሲያዊ ሪፐብሊክ

Message from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Trade

To: Konthorn Tongproh, Thai ambassador to Ethiopia, Republic of Thailand Bossza007
Re: Bilateral relationship between the Republic of Thailand and the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia

Dear Ambassador Tongproh,
On behalf of the Prime Minister, I would like to extend our warmest regards and gratitude for the kind words towards our nation and the recent government decisions. We believe that we cannot aim high if we do not first build a solid platform on which to work on, and that is what we are currently doing with the major projects you mentioned.
Likewise, Ethiopia recognizes the recent increase in international recognition and influecne the Republic of Thailand has witnessed, making your nation a key player in Asia and perhaps even with a global reach.
We welcome the increase in status of your consular office to a fully fledged Embassy, and would like to honor your decision by inviting you to a personal meeting with myself and granting the requested audience with the Prime Minister. We are currently finishing up his Excellency's agenda for the coming days, which will include multiple vistis from foreign heads of state, but we are confident to be able to include you among them.
If this is acceptable, we will contact you in the coming days to settle the defenitive date and location and arrange your pick up.
Respectfully,

Demeke Mekonnen

Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Trade
Addis Ababa

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

9mMl2sH.png

To: <Abiy Ahmed, Prime Minister of Ethiopia>

Subject: RE: Naio90

Security Type: Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption key is sent separately via fax

Dear Premier Abiy Ahmed,

Thailand appreciates your acknowledgment of our influence and the growing international recognition of our country. We are currently the dominant nation in the region and the center of commerce in Southeast Asia. Along with Russia and Japan, we play a significant role in Asia in restraining the communist movement's growth out of China. We previously sent out over a thousand humanitarian forces to oversee the Swedish-South African war as part of our global outreach. These days, our government has allies on every continent.

I profoundly thank you for inviting me to the meeting. The term is acceptable to me. I will be waiting for an arrangement.

Sincerely
Konthorn Tongproh
Thai ambassador to Ethiopia
Republic of Thailand

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018

240px-Emblem_of_Ethiopia.svg.png

የኢትዮጵያ ፌዴራላዊ ዴሞክራሲያዊ ሪፐብሊክ

Message from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Trade

To: Konthorn Tongproh, Thai ambassador to Ethiopia, Republic of Thailand Bossza007
Re: Bilateral relationship between the Republic of Thailand and the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia

Dear Ambassador Tongproh ,
We have confirmed the Prime Minsiter's agenda. We are about to host the Designated Regent of the Congolese Empire, and will be able to receive you at the National Palace after his departure.

We will call you soon to inform you of the exact time. We expect this to happend around next week.

Respectfully,

Demeke Mekonnen

Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Trade
Addis Ababa