STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to France | Pledge

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Defence-Ministry.png

To: <Léa Moreau, Minister of Defense of the Empire of France> Alexander
Subject: Canadian Urprovoked Declaration of War
Security Type: Maximum Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Minister Moreau,

In light of recent developments, I address you with a sense of urgency and resolve. As Supreme Commander of the Republic Thai Armed Forces, I oversee a formidable military, second only to the United States in terms of manpower and capability. The Republic of Thailand, a dominant world power alongside the United States and the United Kingdom, stands unwavering in its commitment to global peace and justice.

The unprovoked aggression by the Kingdom of Canada against the Empire of France is a stark violation of our shared principles under the Harmonious Accord. Such actions not only threaten European stability but also undermine the foundations of the international order that we, as allies, have tirelessly worked to uphold.

The Republic of Thailand condemns Canada's imperialistic maneuvers in the strongest terms. We recognize the innocence of France in this conflict and view Canada's actions as a grave exploitation of a humanitarian tragedy for territorial gains. Such conduct is not only deplorable but also a clear threat to the principles of human rights and justice that we collectively cherish.

Our Armed Forces stand ready to deploy substantial support to safeguard the sovereignty and territorial integrity of France. With over 727,572 active duty personnel and an additional 2,000,000 in reserve, we are prepared to mobilize significant resources in defense of our ally.

We offer our full political, judicial, and diplomatic support to counter any threats to French sovereignty and European stability. Our commitment to this cause is unwavering, and we are prepared to take all necessary measures to uphold our shared values and defend against aggression.

Your response to this communication will guide our next steps. We await your direction on how best we can assist. Please accept, Minister Moreau, my deepest disdain for the actions of the Canadian government and our firm resolve to stand with France in this hour of need.

Yours in solidarity,

Songkitti Jaggabatara
Supreme Commander of the Republic Thai Armed Forces
Chief of Defense Force of the Republic Thai Armed Forces
Republic of Thailand

Digital Diplomatic Communication​

Alexander

GA Member
Oct 11, 2023

196px-Coat_of_Arms_of_the_July_Monarchy_%281830-31%29.svg.png

Empire de France
Ministère des Armées

To: Songkitti Jaggabatara, Supreme Commander, Chief of Defense Force, Thailand
Classification: Top Secret

Subject: Pledge of Support

Supreme Commander,

Your pledge of support is both heart-warming, and admittedly something the Empire of France was in desperate need of. It shows the true value of an ally and is the most recent sign that Thailand is a true friend of the French people.

My Ministry has performed an investigation into the Canadian claims and confirmed what we already knew, at no point in time has the Empire of France ever provided weapons to any Canadian group. While we did find traces of weapons shipments these were performed by a government currently either in prison or in a grave due to their role in the French civil war. This has confirmed our suspicions that the Canadian government is simply taking advantage of a tragic situation out of imperialistic greed and expansionism.

We are still hopeful that with sufficient international pressure the Canadian government can be forced to the negotiating table, however in the meantime we must prepare for the worst. The peoples in our American territories are as French as any resident of Paris and as the Empress or any member of government. As such we can under no circumstance allow for their subjugation by the Canadians. With your support as well as our other allies and whoever is willing we seek to remove the Canadians from our territory and create a protective umbrella for our citizens.

We have no ambitions beyond the security and safety of our people. I would like to propose that to enhance cooperation and coordination with our own forces and allied forces that you send Officers to the Hexagone Balard, our military headquarters in Paris, to enable direct cooperation.

Sincerely,
Léa Moreáu,
Ministré des Armées,
Duchesse d'Aquitaine

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Defence-Ministry.png

To: <Léa Moreau, Minister of Defense of the Empire of France> Alexander
Subject: RE: Canadian Urprovoked Declaration of War
Security Type: Maximum Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Minister Moreau,

I thank you for your swift and decisive response. Such a resolve in communication is a necessity in a time of war. I highly applause you and your nation in its unweaving commitment to protect its free people and sovereignty.

I have been informed of the recent investigation made by the French Government through our intelligence service and we have all the evidence to believe that the Canadian Government is taking advantage of this situation for a blatant territorial gain. I have to remind you of the reach of the Republic Thai Navy and how they could contribute to the significant and overwhelming shift in regional or international balance of power.

As the Supreme Commander of the Republic Armed Forces, I have access to all pertinent intelligence and classified information of your military movement. At the moment, three Republic Navy carrier strike groups are moving from around the world to the Atlantic Ocean, specifically the French Guinea. This strategic shift is a testament to our commitment to the alliance with your country, given the deep and profound economic ties between our nation. Whether the Canadian Government knows or not, the attack on France has inadvertently harmed the Thai interests and its economy by invading Thailand’s foremost economic trade partner.

At this moment, a sizable portion of our Navy, while still far from being half, is moving to ensure the territorial integrity of your nation in the New World. We have ordered to move 45 of our most advanced multi-role frigates, 4 helicopter carriers housing 96 attack helicopters, 3 advanced submarines, and 6 replenishment tankers to French Guinea. Our headquarters is furious of the Canadian attack on French territory in the New World, which has recently been one of the most productive investment yields of the Republic Thai Armed Forces’ personnel direct foreign investment.

I must warn you to uphold all this information I provide with utmost secrecy, as the leak of this sensitive information can shift the world balance of power significantly. I remind you that Thailand has resolves to use its military might to completely annihilate the Canadian Navy to protect our economics interest at all costs. Our intelligence suggests that the Royal Canadian Navy is so far obsoleted compared to our modern navy and we are not afraid to ensure that they would have no foolish and reckless resolve to commit harm to French nation or Thai’s interests ever again.

Regarding our joint officer to be sent to the Hexagone Balard, your Armed Forces Headquarters, I see no reason why this should not be done. Thayada Haoharn will be the the responsible officer for the collaboration between the French and Thai Armed Forces. She has proven, in recent years, to be a brilliant strategist and astute tactician. I believe that you could be a great additional asset to your Headquarters.

I thank you for your correspondence again, Minister. Please accept, Your Excellency, my greatest respect for the French nation and its free people.

Yours in solidarity,

Songkitti Jaggabatara
Supreme Commander of the Republic Thai Armed Forces
Chief of Defense Force of the Republic Thai Armed Forces
Republic of Thailand

Digital Diplomatic Communication​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa