STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Germany | Common interest between Thailand and Germany

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
HUuM8z3.png

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

To: <Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs> Anubis

Subject: Common interest between Thailand and Germany

Security Type: Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service
Greeting,

I am the Thai ambassador to Germany. I have been living in Germany without any diplomatic mission. Recently, I have been given a task to strengthen our national relationship in various matters. The government of Thailand sees Germany as a possible ally in the future, and we have positive attitudes toward your government. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand would like to see a representative from the German government that can give opinions and negotiates regarding economic, cooperation, and International policy has a meeting with me.

For maximum efficiency in a meeting, I will list the planned topic. The government of Thailand wants to see the trading resource between our country. Due to the announcement of universal health coverage of the current government, the hospital had demanded more Medical Equipment and Pharmaceuticals. Our government also wants to see our two-nation be friendly to each other. When our two countries are friends, we could discuss deep into the cooperation. I would assume that the German Foreign Affairs have been following the tension in our world. A World Power like Sweden splits up with another great power like the United States, and Russia is a significant concern. But, the mobilization of both economy and resources into the military in the Middle East is far greater. Military action by the Turkish brought the two great powers together.

I would ask German foreign affairs not to reply to what I said in this e-mail. I will only ask for an appointment time with the government. I will be waiting for a reply regarding the meeting.

Sincerely
Thai Ambassador to Germany
Wipawan Benniman
Republic of Thailand

Anubis

Federal Republic of Germany
Jan 8, 2022
Upon the request of the Thai Ambassador, the Foreign Ministry would only reply by sending an appointment invitation. The ambassador would be given an open invite to an appointment at the Foreign Office building in Berlin with senior diplomat Dieter Kastrup and asked to come at their earliest convenience.
Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Upon receiving the appointment invitation, the ambassador (Mrs.) Wipawan Benniman would dress in a brown coat with the Thai Foreign Affairs emblem. She would also carry her brown briefcase to the Foreign Office building in Berlin. She would park her car in the parking area and walk to the receptionist's table on arrival. She asks for the location of Dieter Kastrup's office. She would knock on the door two times. When receiving permission, she opens the door. She would offer Dieter Kastrup a handshake before greeting him. "it's my pleasure to meet you. I am Thai ambassador to Germany, Wipawan Benniman."

Anubis

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II