STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: August

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 23/06/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Japan | Bilateral Relationship

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

ThaiGov.png

To: <Her Imperial Majesty Aimi, Empress of Japan> Tokugawa
Subject: Diplomatic Relation between Thailand and Japan
Security Type: NSST Architecture 1.0

Your Imperial Majesty,

I have the honor of writing this formal electronic correspondence to extend my sincere congratulations on your coronation as the Monarch and Empress of the Empire of Japan. I wish to take this opportunity to discuss the future of our countries’ diplomatic relations.

The Republic of Thailand places a high value on the well-being of all people, including the more than 125 million residents of the Japanese Archipelago. Our nation was deeply affected by the tragic events of the New Year Massacre on the eve of the 2004 New Year celebration. In response to this devastating attack, Thailand took decisive actions to minimize casualties. At the request and with the consent of the previous Japanese administration, our government dispatched over ten thousand humanitarian aid workers to Tokyo to assist local authorities and emergency services. Now, more than six months after the incident, Thailand’s commitment to promoting global well-being remains as steadfast as the dedication of the public servants who rebuilt our nation following the 1998 Thai Revolution.

As you lead the Empire of Japan and her gracious and just people into the 21st century, you now embody the Chūmon era, where the majority of the population seeks change while staying true to its cultural roots. In this journey of Japanese self-realization, the Republic of Thailand stands as a beacon of hope and progress on our planet, a nation where all residents are equal before the law and in their daily lives. This century must be marked by the advancement of human interests over supranational interference by multinational corporations or self-serving imperialistic entities.

These reasons compel me to write this letter to you. Many countries across the world have fallen into the hands of crony capitalism, perpetuating social inequality, while others are led by governments that prioritize self-interest over the collective betterment of humanity. To ensure that Japan receives recognition as a principled actor on the international stage, I propose, if it is acceptable to you and the will of the Japanese people, to conduct a state visit to the Empire of Japan.

Please do not feel pressured to accept my proposal if your country has other priorities at the moment. Regardless of your consideration, please accept, Your Imperial Majesty, my deepest admiration for Japanese culture and its free people.

Sincerely,

Thaksin Shinawatra
Prime Minister
Republic of Thailand

Digital Diplomatic Communication​

Last edited:

Tokugawa

GA Member
Jun 10, 2024

240px-Imperial_Seal_of_Japan.svg.png

皇位

Chrysanthemum Throne
大日本帝國
Empire of Japan

To: His Excellency Thaksin Shinawatra, Prime Minister of Thailand Bossza007

Classification: Secret
Encryption: Camellia 128 Bit Block Size 256 Bit Key Size 24 Rounds

Subject: Re: Diplomatic Relation between Thailand and Japan

Your Excellency,

Thank you for your well wishes and your expressed care for the Japanese people.

I am thankful for your past contributions to my people's welfare and recognize both the power of Thailand in Asia and the role your support could play in how fast Japan can rebuild from the situation we find ourselves in.

With all these things in mind, and despite our focus on getting our internal affairs in order prior to making significant international commitments, I still feel a personal meeting should happen sooner rather than later. As such I would like to hereby extend a personal invitation for yourself to visit Tokyo and meet with me at the Imperial Palace. If you agree I look forward to meeting with you soon.

Yours sincerely,
Aimi

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tokugawa