STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Korea | Bilateral Relationship

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Foreign-Affairs-photo.png

To: <Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Korean Empire> John
Subject: Establishing of the formal relationship between Thailand and Korea
Security Type: NSST Protocol + Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Minister,

I hope you are in good health and high spirit. Please accept Thailand’s warm welcome to the international stage of your nation.

I am writing to you today on the hope that our two countries, the Republic of Thailand and the Korean Empire, would establish a friendly and cooperative bilateral relationship. As you may know, during the past years, Thailand has been representing Asia as a whole on the world stage. It is enshrined in our foreign policy that the equitable distribution of power should be the fundamental aspect of the international order. As Thailand holds such an immense responsibility due to the lack of active player in the region, we are more than happy to see Korea stands out and assist us in the representation of our continent as an active player.

While my Ministry currently has no knowledge of your current governmental structure or governing system, as those are not yet publicly available, I would like to officially appoint the Thai Ambassador to Korea. Miss Rommanee Kananurak has proven herself to be astute diplomacy, in which she served as the Thai ambassador to the Republic of Korea during 1998 to 1999. We are intrigued to see how her role could support our nations in facilitating positive relationship, especially since the Korean Peninsula is finally united years ago.

Thank you for considering this message. Please accept, Your Excellency, my highest regard for your nation and its free people.

Yours in Diplomacy,

Surakiart Sathirathai
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Thailand

Digital Diplomatic Communication​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa