STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Nexus Defence | Reliability

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Defence-Ministry.png

To: < To Alison Well, Business Consultant of Nexus Defence> Jamie
Subject: Procurement of FV 510 Warrior Infantry Fighting Vehicles
Security Type: High Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Dear Ms. Well,

I hope this correspondence finds you in good health and high spirits. On behalf of the Defence Ministry of the Republic of Thailand, I wish to formally communicate our strategic interests regarding the acquisition of the FV 510 Warrior – a Warrior tracked armoured infantry fighting vehicle, which, as our research indicates, lies within the competencies of Nexus Defence Ltd.

The Royal Thai Armed Forces, in alignment with our long-term defense roadmap, are actively exploring collaborations with globally renowned suppliers. Given the historical prestige and technical excellence associated with British defence manufacturers, we are keenly evaluating the prospect of transitioning our primary sourcing affiliations towards esteemed British entities. Nexus Defence's reputation in the global arena indeed serves as a prominent potential partner in this endeavour.

Specifically, we are looking to procure a total of 1,600 units of the aforementioned FV 510 Warrior, tentatively segmented into four distinct tranches, each comprising 400 units. Our operational timeline necessitates the delivery of these units within the initial quarter of the year 2003. This ambitious timeline underscores the urgency and significance we attach to this potential partnership.

I'd like to emphasize that the Defence Ministry of the Republic of Thailand is not merely seeking a transactional relationship but envisions a synergistic alliance grounded in professionalism, mutual respect, and, above all, unwavering reliability. In line with our strategic defense augmentation plan, we have earmarked an investment upwards of 20 billion USD over the forthcoming two years, a significant portion of which we anticipate could involve collaborative ventures with Nexus Defence, contingent upon the alignment of interests and capabilities.

I urge you to consider this communication with the gravity and confidentiality it demands, given its implications on our national defense strategy. We anticipate a detailed response at your earliest convenience. Should there be any clarifications or further information that you require, please do not hesitate to reach out. Our dedicated procurement liaison officer, Lt. Col. Thanawat Sukho, stands ready to facilitate any ensuing discussions or negotiations.

In anticipation of a fruitful partnership, and with the utmost respect for the cultural and professional norms that underscore our potential collaboration, I remain,

Yours sincerely,

Gen. Chavalit Yongchaiyudh
Minister of Defense
Republic of Thailand

Enc: Technical Specifications Document [Ref: TH-TSD/1829/FV510]
CC: Defense Procurement Division, Republic of Thailand

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Defence-Ministry.png

To: < To Alison Well, Business Consultant of Nexus Defence> Jamie
Subject: Follow-up: Procurement of FV 510 Warrior Infantry Fighting Vehicles and L118 Light Guns
Security Type: High Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Dear Ms. Well,

I trust this follow-up correspondence finds you well. As time presses on, I wish to re-emphasize our pressing interests in the procurement of both the FV 510 Warrior Infantry Fighting Vehicles and, with newly arisen strategic considerations, the L118 Light Guns.

In conjunction with the previously outlined request for 1,600 units of the FV 510 Warrior, I am now formally extending our inquiry to include the acquisition of 1,000 units of the L118 Light Guns. These armaments are to be produced in two distinct batches, each comprising 500 units, and delivered within the same operational timeline, by the initial quarter of the year 2003.

The detailed nature of our request reflects our commitment to a precise and well-calibrated defense strategy. It is our firm belief that Nexus Defence Ltd's expertise and proven track record render it ideally positioned to fulfill these specialized requirements.

I appeal to your sense of urgency and professionalism, recognizing that these additions are not only pivotal to our defense capabilities but integral to our ongoing relationship. Our preparedness to embark on this substantial investment is a testament to our trust in your organization's ability to deliver.

I earnestly request your immediate attention to this matter, ensuring that Lt. Col. Thanawat Sukho, our dedicated procurement liaison officer, is kept informed of any and all developments. Your partnership in this endeavor is highly valued, and I am confident that our collaboration will manifest in a mutually rewarding engagement.

I remain at your disposal for any further clarifications or negotiations, and I look forward to a swift and favorable resolution.

Yours sincerely,

Gen. Chavalit Yongchaiyudh
Minister of Defense
Republic of Thailand

Enc: Technical Specifications Document for L118 Light Guns [Ref: TH-TSD/1830/L118]
CC: Defense Procurement Division, Republic of Thailand

P.S. Kindly treat this communication with the utmost priority, recognizing the critical nature of our defense planning and the significance of this procurement strategy within our national security framework.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa