STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Oman | Bilateral Relationship

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Foreign-Affairs-photo.png

To: <Haitham bin Tariq, Saltan and Prime Minister of Oman> Motziche
Subject: Proposal for a High-Level Bilateral Meeting between the Republic of Thailand and the Sultanate of Oman
Security Type: Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

To His Majesty Sultan Haitham bin Tariq,
And to His Excellency, the Honorable Prime Minister of the Sultanate of Oman,

I trust this missive reaches Your Majesty and Your Excellency in robust health and elevated spirits.

Firstly, I am honored to convey, on behalf of the esteemed Government of the Republic of Thailand, our profound reverence and commendation for the exemplary leadership and governance exhibited by the Sultanate of Oman under your distinguished aegis. The tranquility and affluence ushered in by your leadership, benefiting your cherished citizens, indeed serves as a beacon for nations across the globe.

The Republic of Thailand, with its influential standing in the Asian geopolitical landscape, ardently desires to foster resilient affiliations with esteemed nations that resonate with our aspirations for a prosperous, harmonious, and interlinked global community. Historically, our nation has judiciously channeled resources into cultural, economic, and diplomatic ventures, aiming to amplify and fortify our international camaraderie. We cherish affiliations rooted not solely in reciprocity but intertwined with shared ethos and mutual veneration.

Recognizing the pivotal role the Sultanate of Oman embodies in the Middle Eastern tapestry, we are animatedly inclined to delve into prospects that augment our bilateral accord. From trade corridors and fiscal investments to cultural exchanges and educational consortiums, there lie abundant spheres wherein our nations can architect mutual symbiosis.

In pursuance of this noble endeavor, I respectfully seek the privilege of orchestrating a bilateral conclave between our eminent leaderships. Such an assembly would provide a fertile ground to cultivate dialogues, aiming to harmonize and augment our political and economic trajectories. This discourse would not only be emblematic of our unwavering dedication to global tranquility and affluence but would also sow the seeds for a fortified Thai-Omani alliance, flourishing in subsequent decades.

For the convenience of Your Majesty and Your Excellency, we graciously offer the option of hosting this assembly within the majestic confines of Bangkok, assuring unparalleled hospitality standards. Alternatively, our esteemed delegation would be profoundly honored to tread the historic soils of Muscat, should that align better with your preferences.

Your Majesty, Your Excellency, through such collaborative endeavors, we envision elevating the stature of Asia and the Middle East in the global amphitheater, forging an enduring legacy encapsulated by peace, prosperity, and intercultural concord.

I keenly anticipate your esteemed response and stand poised to provide any requisite elaboration or elucidation.

With profound respect and deference,

Mr. Suwat Kaewsook
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
of the Republic of Thailand to the Sultanate of Oman

Last edited:

Motziche

Newcomer
Mar 27, 2023

Sultanate of Oman
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

This correspondence is encrypted and highly sensitive

Dear Ambassador Kaewsook, Bossza007 ,

I thank you for reaching out to our government and establishing direct communication between our nations; it is a pleasure to be corresponding with you.

I am glad to hear of your desires to build and enhance Omani-Thai relations, whilst developing a greater multinational dialogue and community. We to share your hopes to establish further bilateral ties.

With the absenteeism and lack of internationally active governments in our region, we aspire for Oman to become the vanguard and gateway to the Middle-East and Arab World, an aspiration that will certainly benefit the Thailand. To facilitate this, we are willing to initiate formal discussions between Oman and Thailand in order to progress our cross-border partnerships and integration in numerous areas, including science and technology, education, trade, law enforcement, immigration, energy and national security.

Due to the current situation surrounding New Caledonia, I must apply emphasis that any political discussion at this moment in time be approached carefully and with acknowledgement of global affairs.

We accept you proposal for a meeting. As a result of the recent security developments in Bangkok, I must refuse your suggestion to host a meeting gin your capital. Alternatively, I shall invite you for discussion at our Foreign Ministry in Muscat, for a meeting with one of our representatives. I hope this is agreeable.

I look forward to hearing your response.

Yours Sincerely,

Sayyid Badr bin Hamad bin Hamood Al Busaidi

Minister of Foreign Affairs
Sultanate of Oman

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Foreign-Affairs-photo.png

To: <Al Busaidi, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Oman> Motziche
Subject: RE: Proposal for a High-Level Bilateral Meeting between the Republic of Thailand and the Sultanate of Oman
Security Type: Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Esteemed Minister Al Busaidi,

First and foremost, allow me to express my heartfelt gratitude for your prompt and constructive response. The warm reception and mutual aspirations you've outlined further solidify our belief in the potency of a robust Thai-Omani partnership.

I concur with your esteemed sentiment regarding Oman’s aspiration to be the vanguard and gateway to the Middle East and Arab World. The Republic of Thailand, in its capacity as a pivotal power in Asia, is excited about the prospect of synergizing our strengths with the Sultanate of Oman to realize a vision that encapsulates mutual growth, shared values, and collaborative endeavors.

Your emphasis on cautious approach, given the prevailing global circumstances, especially concerning New Caledonia, resonates deeply with us. We hold our commitment to ensuring that any deliberation we embark upon is both sensitive and constructive.

Upon discussing with our higher echelons of leadership, it gives me immense pleasure to inform you that the Republic of Thailand will be dispatching a high-level delegation to Muscat, spearheaded by Deputy Prime Minister Somkid Jatusripitak. His experience, acumen, and alignment with the ideals outlined in the Pax Thailandia policy make him an apt representative for these momentous discussions.

I appreciate your kind offer to convene our dialogues within the esteemed confines of your Foreign Ministry in Muscat. We hold this gesture in high regard and are certain that such an environment will be conducive to productive and harmonious deliberations.

It is our hope that these meetings will mark the beginning of a transformative chapter in our bilateral relations, one that is reflective of the tenets enshrined in Pax Thailandia and driven by our mutual dedication to forging a united, thriving, and harmonious Asian and Middle Eastern partnership.

May I propose tentative dates for our meeting to be held in the latter half of September? We are keen to accommodate any date that aligns best with the schedule of your esteemed ministry.

Once again, thank you for your warmth and openness. We keenly await the opportunity to set foot on the historic soils of Muscat and advance our shared objectives.

With highest regard and respect,

Mr. Suwat Kaewsook
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
of the Republic of Thailand to the Sultanate of Oman

Motziche

Newcomer
Mar 27, 2023

Sultanate of Oman
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

This correspondence is encrypted and highly sensitive

Dear Ambassador Kaewsook, Bossza007 ,

I appreciate you understanding of our position.

We are happy to host the meeting at any date at your earliest convenience and we look forward to hosting the Deputy Prime Minister.

In order for us to better prepare for discussions, may a request an agenda for the primary talking points and objectives your delegation wish to discuss?

Yours Sincerely,

Sayyid Badr bin Hamad bin Hamood Al Busaidi

Minister of Foreign Affairs
Sultanate of Oman

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Prologue to The Middle East
“I hope everyone rested well tonight, especially you, Pitak. Don’t miss the flight at 2100, will you?” A man imbued with both commanding gravitas and nurturing wisdom chuckled, meticulously adjusting his suit after a preliminary meeting with his two delegations bound for the Middle East.

“How can I miss the flight since there is a literally comfy bed for me to sleep?” Pitak rejoined with a lighthearted tone, his team joining in laughter as they organized the documents strewn across the circular table. “You sure like this table design, don’t you, mister Thaksin.” He mused, gesturing toward the table that graced each meeting room.

“Come on, mister Pitak, it’s a symbol of equality in democracy, isn’t it?” interjected the leader of the other delegation, circling the table as he spoke. “The design is just sleek and cost-effective. It’s great that we don’t need to allocate our funds to unimportant luxury.” His laughter was punctuated by a knowing smile directed at his Prime Minister.

“Yes, Somkid,” Thaksin affirmed, rising from the chair that mirrored those of his colleagues.” is countenance briefly clouded with concern. “I wonder what Korn is doing at this moment? I never think my best student would like to challenge my idea.” As he exited the room, his deputies fell into step beside him.

The corridors of the Thai Government House shimmered in the glow of ingeniously designed lighting fixtures, their luminosity adapting to the ambient conditions. This opulent yet organized space, recently augmented with cutting-edge technology and sustainable materials, stood as a monument to Thailand's centralized power.

“Weirdly, the lighting makes me more comfortable for sure,” Pitak observed, his soul still acclimating to the recent renovations. “What’s about mister Korn, mister Thaksin?” As he posed another habitual query, his mind conjured scenarios involving Korn.

“He has never lost in any negotiation since he assumed the office. While I trust in his ability, the situation still concerns me.” Thaksin responded obliquely, trusting his deputies to glean the gravity of the matter through subtle cues—a tactic to ensure their preparedness for the impending negotiations.

“I see, sir. Clearly a burden for him indeed. Anyway, please excuse my leave. I have to prepare for a flight to Ankara now.” Pitak concluded, before veering off in a different direction, his tone drastically shifts to a frigid calm.

“I know you have said something to mister Korn about preparing well before taking off to Tokyo. But he wouldn’t be that careless given the negotiation is a matter of our national security?” Scrutinizing his Prime Minister, he walked downward the grand staircase with him.

“If it is something you can, it is that no one can be that naïve in international chessboard. You and Det usually handle the younger generation, so it is not that much of a problem for you.” He paused, “but for Korn, he has always aimed for the notorious one. Perhaps, this is a great learning opportunity for him.”

As they departed for the day, the Thai delegate would take off from the main international airport to Oman, where they would arrive at noon, local time.

Motziche

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa