STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Poland | Defense Call

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
25930468275-3ce1561e32-o.jpg

Chaopraya River Sunset

In the quiet sanctuary of his office, Thai Defense Minister Sutin was engulfed in a sea of reports, the most pressing being the recent Canadian aggression towards France. With a sense of urgency and determination, he reached for the secure phone on his desk, initiating a direct call to the highest echelon of the Polish Ministry of National Defense.

As he dialed, the sun dipped lower in the sky outside his window, painting the room in hues of twilight. Sutin was acutely aware of the time difference, timing his call to coincide with the early hours in Poland. The gravity of the situation was palpable in the room, underscored by the steady rhythm of the ticking clock.

As he waited for the connection to be established, Sutin's mind was a whirlwind of strategy and diplomatic considerations. The line crackled to life, bridging continents and time zones, ready to facilitate a conversation of potentially significant geopolitical ramifications. The fate of international relationships and the course of events hinged on the forthcoming dialogue, as the last rays of the sun vanished, leaving the room bathed in the soft glow of artificial light.

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
A lone female voice would answer the call from the Thai Defense Minister and her own secured and encrypted line. "This is the Polish Ministry of National Defense, how may I direct your call?"

With it being before dawn in Poland, the office was mostly deserted save for a few night shift receptionists. It was unlikely that whomever the Thai Minister of Defense was trying to reach was currently in the office and it was unlikely they would receive a call back until later in the day but the call log would be noted and the message passed along.

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Defense Minister Sutin of Thailand spoke with a composed and courteous demeanor, addressing the Polish Ministry of National Defense. "Greetings, this is Sutin, Thailand's Defense Minister. I regret any inconvenience caused by this early call, but I must request a private conversation with your Defense Minister in four hours, aligning with 10 AM your time. Our discussion will focus on the ongoing Franco-Canadian conflict. I'm about to join a National Security Council meeting to align our armed forces' strategies. I appreciate your assistance in relaying this message. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Goodbye." His tone was firm yet diplomatic, embodying the gravity of the situation and the importance of international collaboration in these tumultuous times.

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"I will pass the message to the appropriate bodies once they come into the office. Thank you for calling the Polish Ministry of National Defense, have a good morning." The call line would be disconnected. The aide would type an email to the Ministry of National Defense that the Thai Ministry of Defense would be calling back at 10am local time.

An audible ding on an encrypted cellphone would loudly ring out in the pitch black bedroom of the National Defense Minister. Two women would groan and ask in a tired voice if the world ever didn't need Poland's assistance. The National Defense Minister would audibly groan as he read the email before locking the phone screen and laying back in bed.

At seven am the National Defense Minister would enter into the Ministry of National Defense to begin his working day, knowing he already expected a phone call from the Thai Minister of Defense in 3 hours. Not a lot of time to get work done but enough time to read a few reports that had been sent throughout the night.

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
The phone rang in the office of the Polish National Defense Minister at ten in the morning, a moment that seemed to carry an air of significance. As Minister Macierewicz answered, a faint sense of anticipation hung in the air. The sun was setting somewhere far away, creating a poetic contrast between the two ends of the call. A crisp click broke the brief silence, marking the start of a crucial dialogue. "Minister Macierewicz," came a voice, steady and composed, bridging the distance with diplomatic grace. "This is Sutin, the Defense Minister of Thailand," he introduced himself. "Please accept my apologies for the timing of this call. I've made every effort to ensure it suits both of our schedules. I've just concluded a meeting at our National Security Council." His tone was respectful yet underscored with the urgency of the matters at hand, reflecting the weight of the topics they were about to delve into.

"I assume you're aware of the current Franco-Canadian conflict," he began, his voice tinged with regret. "I imagine this is causing considerable unease across Europe. Yet, there appears to be a broader context here, if our intelligence reports align." He paused, giving weight to his words. "My concern centers on the potential fallout of this conflict, particularly its implications for international norms around territorial expansion. How do you view this situation, Minister?" His question, poised yet earnest, sought to probe deeper into the strategic nuances of the unfolding global dynamics.

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
“Not a problem Minister…uh…Sutin. I just finished my morning briefings with the rest of the Armed Forces and the Ministry myself so I can understand.” His voice carried a respectful tone on it if not a tired timber that underscored he had done a lot of talking the past few hours.

“I am indeed aware of the Franco-Canadian conflict being undertaken in the Americas. As for the implication of territorial expansion, I don’t see how this would coincide with that. As far as I am aware the conflict does not have anything to do with territorial expansion but with an attempt to bring a group of terrorists to justice. I can safely say, that if Poland had reason to believe a nation funded or harbored terrorists there wouldn’t be anything we wouldn’t do to bring justice to those slain. What is Thailand’s concern with this conflict, with it being a world away from your own national interests?”

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
As the Polish Minister articulated his thoughts, Defense Minister Sutin absorbed each word with an attentive ear, each detail meticulously cataloged in his mind for the sake of a fruitful dialogue. When it was his turn to speak, his voice, calm and infused with respect, broke the silence. “I'm pleased to acknowledge Poland's cognizance in this matter. While we firmly denounce any funding to terrorist factions, our stance invariably leans towards pacifism, regardless of the conflict's magnitude. War is not a path we choose to tread.” A thoughtful pause punctuated his words. “However, Thailand’s extensive economic ties, particularly with France, cannot be overlooked. The ramifications of this conflict have not spared us. In light of our renewed bilateral relations, it seems prudent to explore any mutual concerns or strategies we might share.”

He shifted slightly in his seat, his gaze thoughtful. “Regarding environmental and biological conservation, our private sectors have been steadily advancing in French Overseas Territories. The Franco-Canadian War, however, has cast a shadow of uncertainty over these endeavors. Despite the bilateral agreements binding our nations in these initiatives, Thailand maintains a firm stance of non-involvement in the conflict. It’s well-known that Canada has urged our non-intervention, while France seems intent on demonstrating their strength through a potential counter-offensive.” Pausing, he turned his gaze towards the window, lost momentarily in contemplation. A sigh, tinged with genuine concern, escaped his lips.

“Furthermore,” he intoned thoughtfully, “we must approach the media's narratives with a discerning eye. In this era where the internet's reach is ever-expanding, the role of Information Warfare becomes increasingly critical with each passing day. The veracity of the claims made by Canada or France is, at this juncture, ambiguous. Rest assured, we are diligently investigating these assertions.” A brief pause allowed his words to resonate. “What concerns Thailand more profoundly is the ongoing nature of the conflict and Canada's demonstrated capability to orchestrate a coordinated invasion. This situation is unprecedented and warrants serious consideration in the strategic planning of our Armed Forces. The global landscape is evolving rapidly, and it's imperative to remain vigilant about the potential hidden arsenals of various nations.”

ManBear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II