STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Poland | On Call

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Foreign-Affairs-photo.png

To: <Bogdan Borusewicz, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Poland> ManBear
Subject: Highest level dialogue between Thailand and Poland
Security Type: NSST Protocol + High Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Minister Borusewicz,

I hope you are doing well at the security of your nation is at the highest paramount.

I am writing to you on this day to propose that we arrange for the Prime Minister of the Republic of Thailand and His Majesty the King of the Kingdom of Poland to speak over the phone. It's clear that the Thai government,to put it mildly, made a strategic error in a recent foreign affairs-related matter. Our Prime Minister finally had time to really focus on the state of the Thai-Polish relationship after several taxing months of government.

Even though Prime Minister Thaksin spoke about the declining relationship between Thailand and Poland, the National Intelligence Agency's internal division did not provide him with access to the actual events. Evidently, I strongly advise you not to bring up any subject pertaining to the Thai-Polish relationship with me, as I think that direct communication between the leaders of our two nations will be more fruitful. Right now, Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra is prepared to talk about this as he has access to all relevant information.

If you are in favour of it, please suggest the precise window of time when His Majesty—or the Prime Minister, if the Polish people prefer—will be available. As I write this, Prime Minister Thaksin is in the midst of a high-level discussion with a western nation regarding which we are unable to provide details. But once he's done with this kind of conversation, he'll be prepared to speak with the Polish nation and government directly.

Please let me know your opinion.

Yours in Diplomacy,

Surakiart Sathirathai
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Thailand

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Surakiart Sathirathai Bossza007
Subject: Highest Level dialogue between Thailand and Poland
CC: Stanislavsky Grabowski
Security: Secured and Encrypted Top Secret by POSP
Minister Sathirathai,

First I would like to thank you for reaching out to my office in an effort of reaching out in good will.
You do indeed paint the situation between Thailand and Poland in a mild manner but I will respect your wishes and have passed the message along to His Majesty, King Stanislaus Grabowski in an effort to mend some of the long standing relations between Thailand and Poland. He has acquiesced after some interceding on my behalf and would wish to open a line of communication between the Prime Minister and himself tomorrow morning at 8am. He has cleared his schedule for a majority of the day to host a video conference with the Thai Prime Minister. We would like to state that the video will be recorded on our end of the call and would like to ask that the Prime Minister’s office does the same thing, in an effort for transparency.
Sincerely,

Bogdan Borusewicz
Kingdom of Poland

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Foreign-Affairs-photo.png

To: <Bogdan Borusewicz, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Poland> ManBear
Subject: Highest level dialogue between Thailand and Poland
Security Type: NSST Protocol + High Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Minister Borusewicz,

I thank you sincerely for your swift and cogent correspondence.

The timeframe you suggest, to start at 8 am local Polish time, is acceptable to us. Prime Minister Thaksin is engaged in diplomatic communication with His Majesty, King Stanislaus Grabowski to explore rapprochement options to mend our long-standing relationship. The video call format is very suitable, especially given the ever-progressing state of technology in our interconnected world.

Perhaps we could use the software called Skype, a VoIP-based videotelephony application from an American company called Microsoft? It is the most popular telecommunication application int he present, and our government also has public-private contracts with their business to use their software.

Is there anything you would like to add to further solidify our protocol during the video conference? Please let me know your opinion.

Yours in Diplomacy,

Surakiart Sathirathai
Republic of Thailand

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Despite the necessary precautions of recording the video call for the security and safety of the administration, the phone call would be placed over the less secure Skype call rather than the Cisco Webex that Poland preferred to utilize for it's video conferences at the behest of the Thai government. They paid little mind to the misidentification of the owner of Skype as Microsoft when Ebay was clearly the owner of the service, attributing it to a failure of the translation team on either end of their respective Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The call would be sent through an encrypted connection to prevent intrusions on their end of the call but they also ran a screen capture software that would allow them to record both sides of the conversation with little interference with the quality of the call. While the rhythmic and chiming ring of the Skype call was sent towards the Thai, King Stanislaus Grabowski sat at the other end of the small table with a notepad, pens, and a pitcher of water. He had given up smoking for his health after the birth of his daughter who was approaching two years old. Once the call was answered he would wait for the Thai Prime Minster to offer his greetings before offering his own.

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Thirty minutes before his scheduled call with the Polish King, Prime Minister Thaksin sat in his office in Thailand, where the local time was six hours ahead of Poland, marking it as 13:30. His office was a testament to Thailand's rich heritage, adorned with symbols of its history, all harmoniously integrated with the nation's technological advancements. The quiet, respectful atmosphere of the room was gently disrupted by a triple knock on the door, the sound blending with the subtle hum of the city outside.

Minnie's voice, his assistant, then filtered through the speaker embedded in his desk. "Thaksin, the conference room is ready," she informed.

"Thank you, Minnie," Thaksin responded, pressing a button on his desk to acknowledge her message. He rose from his chair, straightening his necktie as he gazed out at the dynamic landscape of Bangkok. The city, with its blend of lush greenery and smart urban design, bustled with life and energy, reflecting the vibrant spirit of Thailand.

Thaksin strode confidently towards the entrance of his office, his thumb poised over the biometric scanner beside the polished mahogany door. A soft beep signaled access granted, and the door swung open to reveal Minnie, his assistant, clad in her sharp black formal attire.

"Time to head out," Minnie prompted, her tablet held securely in hand. Thaksin nodded in agreement, and together, they proceeded down the impressively designed hallway of the Thai Government House, a blend of modern innovation and architectural excellence.

As they walked, Thaksin inquired, his voice calm yet authoritative, "Are there any pressing matters I should be aware of?" The warm glow of fluorescent lighting bathed them as they moved. Passing government staff paid their respects with a traditional Wai, a gesture Thaksin acknowledged with a respectful Wai, his presence commanding yet approachable.

Minnie responded to Thaksin's inquiry as they navigated the corridors of the Government House, her tone serious yet composed. "We're still deciphering the Canadian Prime Minister's recent communication to our Justice Minister," she informed, her steps measured as they took a right turn. "And there's news that the Pope may have passed away, though details are scarce," she added, maintaining a professional detachment.

As they neared the conference room, Thaksin slowed his pace, reflecting aloud. "The world seems to be in a constant state of flux, doesn't it? It's hard to predict what tomorrow might bring." A light chuckle escaped him, an attempt to balance his concerns with a hint of optimism.

Arriving at the conference room, Minnie authenticated their entry with a quick thumb scan. "The Prime Minister has arrived," she announced, just as the grand double doors parted, unveiling a room bustling with communication staff and state-of-the-art equipment. The atmosphere was one of readiness, awaiting Thaksin's leadership in this moment of global uncertainty.

As Thaksin entered the conference room, a familiar voice greeted him warmly. "Prime Minister, welcome," said Chuan Leekpai, the esteemed first Prime Minister of the Republic of Thailand, now serving as an advisor to Thaksin. His presence added a sense of historical depth to the gathering.

Thaksin responded with a Wai, a gesture of respect and gratitude, acknowledging Prime Minister Chuan's significant contributions to the foundation of their nation. "Thank you, Prime Minister Chuan," he said, his voice carrying a reverent tone that mirrored his deep respect for the elder statesman.

Adjusting to the ambiance of the room, Thaksin was guided to a central position. He took his place at an elegant mahogany table, which was complemented by a meticulously crafted utility table in front. Settling into a plush black chair, he found himself framed by the Thai and ASEAN flags, proudly displayed on either side. Behind him, the window offered a panoramic view of Bangkok's bustling metropolis, a testament to the nation's progress and dynamism

The room buzzed with activity as Thaksin prepared for the conference call. Numerous cameras, each focused intently on him, adjusted their lenses, zooming in to capture his every expression. The technical staff worked diligently, ensuring the video call's encryption and testing its stability. They conducted thorough checks, recording test footage using various cameras and screen recording devices, leaving nothing to chance.

The moment the Polish Skype call was initiated, it embarked on a remarkable digital journey. Traversing submarine communication cables, the signal seamlessly entered Thailand through Sriracha, a critical juncture in the nation's sophisticated network via the Asian Direct Cable. This route, bustling with terabits of data every second, fell under the vigilant gaze of the National Security System of Thailand (NSST).

The NSST, with its advanced capabilities, promptly identified the call's unique IP addresses, protocols, and applications, all distinctly Polish. This identification allowed the NSST to enact stringent security measures, ensuring an ironclad secure line for the Prime Minister's conference call.

As the call traversed Thailand's digital landscape, it was shielded by layers of security, including various VLANs and VPNs, and enveloped in robust encryption protocols like AES-256 and Twofish. This meticulous process, executed in less than a second, ensured the call's integrity and confidentiality.

By the time the call reached the Thai Prime Minister's office, it was not just a signal but a fortress of digital security. Thaksin, aware of the technological marvels at play, was poised and ready to accept the call, confident in the secure line established by his nation's cutting-edge technology.

As the video call connected, revealing King Stanislaus Grabowski of Poland on the screen, Thaksin's face lit up with a genuine smile. He greeted the king with a respectful Wai, a gesture symbolizing esteem and goodwill. "Your Majesty, it's an honor to connect with you today. I'm grateful for your willingness to adjust your schedule for this meeting," Thaksin said, his chuckle warm and inviting, a reflection of his diplomatic charm.

Thaksin initiated the conversation with a tone that was both solemn and respectful, embodying the gravity of the situation. "First and foremost," he began, "I wish to extend my deepest apologies - both formally and personally - for the recent misconduct involving our nation that impacted Poland. This includes the unfortunate leak of classified information, which adversely affected Polish citizens. This occurred due to actions from our Armed Forces Middle East Command and the National Intelligence Agency." His voice carried warmth and genuine regret, clearly conveying his earnest remorse for the events that transpired.

Thaksin continued with a candor uncommon in global leadership. "The incident was a clear strategic blunder, reflecting our failure to effectively manage our global divisions," he acknowledged, his expression solemn. "This has been a source of profound regret for both myself and the people of Thailand. We are deeply saddened by the deterioration of our bilateral relations, particularly as these actions were not in line with the policies of my administration." Having conveyed his heartfelt sentiments, Thaksin then offered a respectful bow, a gesture symbolizing his sincere apology and the gravity he placed on mending the strained relationship.

Thaksin subtly shifted in his chair, maintaining his composed demeanor as he proceeded with his address. "However," he began, ensuring his tone remained both respectful and sincere, "it's important to clarify the situation regarding our NIA agents apprehended in Poland. I can assure you, unequivocally, that none of them intended to engage in espionage against Poland. Such actions are not, and have never been, a directive of my government." His voice, firmer now, conveyed a strong defense of his agents, yet he managed to retain a calm and diplomatic tone throughout his explanation.

Thaksin leaned slightly forward, emphasizing the sincerity in his words. "I want to assure you that the Republic of Thailand operates a comprehensive intelligence network worldwide. However, it's crucial to understand that none of these operations have ever been directed towards harming the Polish people or infringing upon your nation's sovereignty," he stated. His tone was firm yet reassuring, clearly communicating that Thailand's advanced intelligence capabilities had never been employed in any manner against Poland.

Thaksin, with a determined expression, continued his discourse. "Since 1998, Thailand has been at the forefront of global humanitarian missions. Our Armed Forces have dedicated billions to aid millions affected by various crises, perhaps more extensively than many other nations in this timeframe," he explained. As he spoke, another screen appeared in the Skype conference call, augmenting his point. "Take, for instance, Congo, where Poland maintains a military base. Thousands of Thai volunteers have put their own lives on hold, contributing selflessly during the harsh border conflicts there." His voice, unwavering and confident, underscored the depth of Thailand's commitment to global humanitarian efforts. "Our nation has always acted with benevolence, never harboring harmful intentions towards any country in the world."

Thaksin, with a tone of deep respect and sincerity, emphasized the strong bond between their nations. "Poland holds a special place of respect in Thailand, and it is a favored destination among the Thai people," he articulated, highlighting the deep cultural and interpersonal connections shared between the two countries. "It is my earnest hope and aspiration that Thailand and Poland continue to foster a relationship marked by strength, friendship, and collaborative partnership," he added, his words reflecting a genuine desire for sustained and mutual goodwill between their nations.

Thaksin gestured towards the screen, which now displayed images of Thailand's significant military presence in the Middle East. "Consider, for instance," he began, his voice steady and informative, "Thailand consistently deploys over 24,000 personnel in various capacities across the Middle East." His tone conveyed the significance of this commitment.

The screen transitioned to showcase the Thai Naval Expeditionary Group Five. "In the Mediterranean, we consistently have at least one carrier strike group operational," Thaksin continued, pausing to let the magnitude of this statement sink in. He then concluded with a note of assurance, "These are substantial assets that Thailand is prepared to utilize in support of Poland, to aid in safeguarding your nation’s interests and sovereignty." His words were firm yet respectful, underscoring Thailand's readiness to stand with Poland in solidarity.

As Thaksin neared the end of his address, he shifted the focus to his counterpart. "I would now like to pass the floor to you," he said, his tone embodying the spirit of mutual respect and collaboration. "I am eager to hear about the concerns of your nation and to understand your perspective on our path forward." His voice, warm and inviting, conveyed his genuine interest in fostering a dialogue that would benefit both nations. With this statement, he gracefully concluded his part, opening the way for a constructive exchange.

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
A stark contrast to the Thai conference room, the Polish one was kept minimalistic. The King was never a fan of showboating wealth, even as a young up-and-coming politician with the former Republic of Poland. And this is what garnered him the attention of the people. Where previous politicians had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to buy luxury cars and mansions while also padding businesses they held stocks in, Stanislaus wore a simple suit bought second hand at a thrift shop and then his mother tailored to fit him better. It was in this very same suit that he walked arm-in-arm with Polish citizens during the protests that lead to his reign as King of Poland. He was not impressed with showboating and considered it to be a toxic form of masculinity that had no business in running a nation. But his face did not show this, instead his carefully groomed, bearded face bore a peaceful smile he had come to be known for. Much like a father looking upon his children as they played. The same suit he had worn on those protests adorned his body as he sat opposite the camera and the video of the Thai Prime Minister.

"Thank you Thaksin for your warm greetings. I apologize if I am incorrect for the use of your primary name, as I have been told it is actually frowned upon to refer to someone by their title or surname as is common practice in the west." Stanislaus would return the wai greeting to his Thai counterpart.

Stanislaus would let the Thai Prime Minister talk and continue his slideshow without interruption as he carefully jotted notes down in a simple, yet incredibly neat, cursive style of writing, in his native Polish. Notes would be made regarding everything the Thai Minister said, and the Polish King would only occasionally glance down at his paper as he wrote to insure his handwriting stayed within the lines of the legal pad of paper. Once the Prime Minister finished speaking, Stanislaus would gently place the cap back onto the pen before placing it diagonally across the legal pad of paper.

"I appreciate your candor and the apologies for the actions of your Middle-East Command and your National Intelligence Agency. This is truly turning into a diplomatic discourse I can get behind, however, there are a few things I must also say on the matter." Stanislaus would clasp his hands together and place them against the table in front of him, elbows perched off the side of the table. His mother had always told him to never place his elbows on a table.

"With the Middle-East Command and the National Intelligence Agency leaking classified documents without your approval, are you certain that they would not conduct an intelligence operation on foreign soil without your approval as well? While their intention may not have been directed towards harming polis citizens or disrupting my nation's sovereignty but they were caught on Polish soil and one of the agents was caught conversing with a member of the Sejm, posing as a prostitute if I read the report correctly." He himself would pull a photo on the screen showing one of the female operatives conversing with a man in a grey suit on the side of the street. This was taken before the classified operation was set to undertake. Also, we have reason to believe the spies were operating encrypted satellite phones on board our vessels to inform your NIA of our ship's locations and the nature of the mission despite the ships declaring a communications blackout. While that instance is not legal reason to detain them, it does cast into doubt your NIA's capability of telling you the truth but also calls into question their statement that they undoubtedly informed you that they have endangered the lives of Polish citizens. If a hostile nation had decided to attack the Polish fleet in the Med and got their position off of the encrypted satellite communications, we would be at a much worse crossroads, Thaksin. Much worse." The smile had changed from that of a father looking lovingly upon his children to that of one disappointed with the antics of those children.

"I, and Poland itself, have always considered Thailand a friend. As close a friend as Ukraine at its height. But upon achieving the status of 'world power' your nation has changed from the peaceful nation I held close to my heart to one that continues to push its weight across the globe despite repeated warnings from myself to you personally. I have always tried to advise you as a friend even when met with snark. I still consider you to be a personal friend, Thaksin, but I don't see a way forward in a friendship with Thailand if it continues to act like the United States does when it is not needed." Stanislaus' voice remained calm and collected as he spoke, his brisk baritone sounding like honeyed whiskey as he spoke.

"You show these slides as if to showboat your nation's excellence and yet you have not acknowledged your shortcomings. While Poland's navy may not have as many carriers as your own, it is still capable of deploying to any part of the world within a matter of days without the need to stop and refuel at forward bases. With Poland's collection of foreign bases, Poland's air and land forces are capable of deploying to most places in the world in a matter of hours with the use of aerial refueling. Poland is not far from being a world power such as yourself. I suspect the only thing from holding that title ourselves is the fact we have had no need to deploy forces except on humanitarian missions. Your own naval forces ran into a small contingent of Polish Naval Forces around the Timor Sea, yes?"

The screen would show an audio clip of the interaction between the Thai ships and the Polish flag ship the OKP Huragon. "But I do not like to brag about what I have done. Nor do I like to brag about what I plan on doing. I lead that to my Ministers and their deputies. What I do is try my best to improve the lives of my people. Which is why Poland has never been in debt. Not once has our royal treasury dipped to below what we could safely afford to purchase. I think at the current time, according to public data, Poland could safely purchase the entirety of Thailand's debt and still have just over a billion dollars in the treasury. That is the kind of bragging I do not like doing as it is pointless and reduces us to squabbling children who argue about who parent is better than the others. I want inclusivity and comradery between nations, which is the same goal you seek, no?"

"And while I appreciate the offer to support Poland and aid in safeguarding my nation's interests and sovereignty, I do not feel it is necessary. Poland is more than capable of defending its interests at home and abroad. You are the second nation in the history of Poland to even hint at offering an assurance of independence. You have been the only nation to do so openly, and you have done it twice now. While I respect Thailand's position in the world, you too must respect Poland's position in the world as well. While Poland appears small and harmless, we are like the falcon. Easily oversized by our competitors but none can match the speed or tenacity of our people. It is why our knights of old wore their feathers on their backs to give them the speed of the falcon to strike the Ottomans from Europe. Which they did. When taken over by the Nazis in the forties, our people did not bow down but insured the safety of hundreds of thousands of Jews while also taking the fight to the Nazi's with the 303rd Squadron. After the Russians took over, the Polish people once more brought the fight to the Communists and actively fought against their corrupt regime. The Polish people always win in the end. Always."

"But that does not mean Poland cannot be friends with Thailand. It just means that the trust between our two nations have been broken, just as the trust between your NIA and Middle-East Command has broken the trust with yourself. And trust is easily lost but hard earned."

He would cease his own soapbox talk to pour the glass about halfway full of water before setting the pitcher down and taking a drink from the glass. He would motion towards Thaksin with his palm upwards to show that it was his turn for a rebuttal.

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Thaksin listened attentively, his demeanor reflecting his reputation for empathy and open-mindedness. When it was his turn to speak again, he began with a tone of gratitude. "Your Majesty, I am deeply thankful for your continued friendship," he expressed, his voice calm and filled with sincerity.

He then touched upon a subtle yet crucial point. "I believe there is a small but significant cultural difference at play here," Thaksin noted, adjusting his suit in a gesture that reflected his approachable nature. "In Thai culture, and broadly in Asia, presenting oneself with care, especially in meetings with peers or those of higher rank, is a sign of respect."

He continued, highlighting the cultural values at the heart of Thailand. "Our culture places a great emphasis on harmony and respect. Therefore, the opulence you see is not about extravagance but a deep-rooted expression of our respect for this dialogue and Poland," he explained, showcasing his deep understanding of and respect for cultural nuances.

Addressing the more challenging topic, Thaksin's tone shifted to one of remorse. "Regarding the issue with our Middle East Command and NIA, I acknowledge our missteps. These actions, regrettable as they are, were partly a result of the challenging phase of constitutional reform we are undergoing in Thailand," he admitted candidly. "Our nation has a long history of centralized governance, and we are navigating these changes to the best of our ability. I offer my formal and personal apologies once more for these mistakes." His words were steeped in responsibility and the earnest desire to rectify the situation.

Thaksin addressed the issue with clarity and responsibility. "As the head of the NIA, I want to clarify our operations in Poland. When we dispatched our agents there, as per your government's request, our organization was fully operational and unaffected by any decentralization efforts," he stated earnestly, assuring no malintent towards Poland. "It was under my authorization and review that these operations, including the deployment of our agents, were carried out." He paused for a moment, ensuring the Polish King understood the gravity of his words. "Let me reassure you, there has never been, nor will there be, any intelligence operation targeting Poland."

Thaksin's expression softened as he continued. "Your advice has always been invaluable to me, and I deeply appreciate it," he admitted with frankness. "But, like anyone, I am susceptible to mistakes, especially when faced with a multitude of decisions and recommendations." His voice carried a note of weariness yet was tinged with respect for his counterpart. "My first term as Prime Minister was also my first venture into politics. Unlike a seasoned statesman like yourself, I am still learning and have much to improve upon." His words conveyed a humble acknowledgment of his limitations and a commitment to growth and betterment.

Thaksin's demeanor lightened as he sought to infuse a sense of camaraderie into the conversation. "To be quite honest, our interactions remind me of a friendship where one, more seasoned friend, guides and educates the other, who is always eager to learn," he said, his chuckle softening the atmosphere, a trait he was known for. "The world of international politics is endlessly fascinating to me. Even now, it amazes me that I was elected not once, but twice, as the leader of this Republic." His tone was one of genuine humility and wonder, reflecting his appreciation for the journey he had undertaken in the realm of politics.

Thaksin addressed the topic of national debt with a tone blending confidence and insight. "There's something quite remarkable about our nation's debt situation," he began. "While, numerically, Poland could acquire all our debt, it's important to understand that it's predominantly domestic, incurred through our banking system within Thailand. So, in practical terms, it's not something that can be simply bought, unless, of course, you're offering to settle it on our behalf," he said, his chuckle light and easy, reflecting a more relaxed mood.

He continued, "According to our internal assessments, we have approximately twelve billion remaining. This figure reassures us that Thailand is steadfastly committed to enhancing the well-being of our citizens." His words conveyed a deep sense of responsibility and dedication to his nation's progress and financial health.

Thaksin addressed the sensitive topic of military strength with careful consideration. "Regarding our military capabilities, I want to offer my apologies if it seemed like an infringement on your sovereignty. That was never my intention, as I mentioned earlier about the cultural differences between our nations," he explained thoughtfully, aiming to bridge any cultural misunderstandings.

He further elucidated the Thai perspective, "In our society, when one member has more resources, there's an inherent expectation to assist those with fewer. It's a principle deeply rooted in our culture." He paused briefly, giving King Stanislaus time to absorb his words. "Please be assured, we do not view Poland as lesser in any way. In our eyes, all nations stand as equals," Thaksin affirmed, his tone sincere, emphasizing his commitment to mutual respect and equality on the global stage.

Thaksin nodded affirmatively, his voice imbued with a reassuring tone. "Yes, I firmly believe that Thailand and Poland can continue to foster a strong friendship," he stated confidently. "My goal is to rebuild the trust that has been shaken between our nations. I am fully committed to rectifying any past mistakes and moving forward in a spirit of cooperation and mutual understanding." His words conveyed a sincere dedication to mending and strengthening the bond between the two countries.

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Stanislaus would listen to his Thai counterpart explain his position on the multitude of stances that his had expressed concern about. He maintained his own cool head during the Thai man speaking before him and would continue to jot notes onto his pad of paper as the man spoke. He was truly hopeful the discourse would continue to be fruitful and he knew, in the back of his mind, that he mustn't let his distaste of politicians distract his mind from forming a bond with the Thai people.

"I apologize if my appearance does not do your culture justice in that regard. I respect the multi-faceted aspect of the Thai culture and I must apologize if my appearance does not do the meeting justice." He had not mentioned the opulence or the effects on his viewpoint of the Thai Prime Minister so he must have had an issue with his suit. "Like yourself, I am not a seasoned politician. I was in my first term as a member of the Sejm when I joined the people on their marches to combat the greed and corruption of the previous administration. I was in this very suit," he tugged at a frayed button as he spoke, "as we marched through Warsaw one hundred thousand strong. It was my willingness to walk with the people, without security, into the viper's den and oust the snakes from our country. Like the Polish people of history," he absentmindedly rubbed a small scar on his temple, "I faced my own share of bloodshed as we marched our peaceful army onto the citadel of Poland that the Devil himself called home. And it was with the People's authority that I rose to be where I am. Like you, I was surprised that they chose me. A newcomer from a middling university who's claim to fame as tied between his blood-ties to the kings of old and one of the youngest members of the Sejm."

He continued to wear the trademarked smile he had come to be known for. "But it is good of you to accept responsibility for your actions and shows that you are showing true remorse for the actions of your people. And I did not mean to be impolite and bring up financial matters. It was not my intention to bring a shadow onto these talks. It was not appropriate. And at this time Poland is not seeking to purchase Thailand's debt." He would offer a laugh at what was his attempt at a joke.

"It is good that that was not intended as an infringement on Poland's sovereignty. We must be careful that the talks are not hampered by cultural misunderstandings that are bound to happen between two nations that have such cultural differences such as ours. But, much like Thailand, Poland is a culture that has adapted and does seek to help those that have less. This stems from the golden age of the Commonwealth but also it was one of the better aspects of communism that isn't seen very often in the limelight. A majority of our national projects have been to assist the Polish people while also bolstering the economy and improving the quality of life of those living here. Whether they be foreign or native. I have a responsibility to insure the wellbeing of all people living within Poland's borders."

"But the meat of the matter right now would be the NIA agents that were arrested. You state you have no knowledge of any intelligence operations within the Kingdom of Poland and you give me an absolute statement that there never has been nor ever will be an intelligence operation within our borders. I know this is a tough subject to broach but could it not be possible that there was an 'off-the-books' mission you were not privy to knowing the details of? Or that the agents were rogue or planned on going rogue to sell the information. I know you would not like to see your people in a bad light but you must admit that it is possible for such an act to occur. Especially in times such as this that a trained operative could be paid a lot of money to forsake their oaths and work for a competitor. While I admit that I was rash in my closing of the embassy, one cannot blame me for attempting to secure the safety of my people. Especially ones who have signed on to defend her interests both foreign and domestic? It is not something one can easily admit is a possibility. Especially on a line that is recorded for the world to see."

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Thaksin addressed the Polish king with a deep sense of solemnity and respect, using his full title to underscore the gravity of the conversation. "Your Majesty, King Stanislaus Grabowski," he began, ensuring each word resonated with due reverence. "I fully appreciate and respect the national pride of Poland and your efforts to assert your country's position. However, I am at a loss to understand what may have led to the perception that Thailand holds an aggressive stance towards Poland." His words were clear and unequivocal, aimed at dispelling any misunderstandings. "Our culture places a high value on harmony, Your Majesty," Thaksin continued, his voice steady and earnest. "Throughout our history, Thailand has never adopted a hostile posture towards any nation. I realize that my representation of our culture may seem excessive, or perhaps I might appear merely as a politician to some. Yet, it's crucial to acknowledge that Thailand, much like Poland, is a nation with its own unique identity and values." His statement was a heartfelt attempt to bridge any cultural or diplomatic gaps, emphasizing mutual respect and the uniqueness of each country.\

Thaksin spoke with solemnity born from his years of experience in international diplomacy. "I want to make it clear that Thailand has never regarded Poland as a lesser or smaller nation," he stated earnestly, his voice carrying a deep respect for both countries. "Admittedly, I may not fully comprehend every aspect of Polish culture, just as there may be aspects of Thai culture that are not entirely understood by others. However, the importance of cultural sensitivity cannot be overstated, particularly when we are representing our nations on the global stage." His words were chosen carefully, reflecting his commitment to fostering mutual understanding and respect between the two cultures.

Thaksin addressed the concerns with a blend of sincerity and respect. "I may not be fully aware of the work culture in Poland that might have led to your suspicions, which, while understandable, seem to stretch quite far," he began, his voice carrying an undercurrent of earnestness. "We are not in an era akin to the Cold War where espionage among allies is a norm. In my position, I have comprehensive access to all of Thailand’s classified information, both formal and informal." His statement clearly underscored his authoritative role within the Thai government. He continued, "As for the actions of Polish agents within their own country or in relation to our agents, I cannot claim complete knowledge. However, what I can assert with certainty, and quite frankly, is that the notion of any unauthorized, clandestine deals occurring is highly improbable." His words were carefully chosen to convey his viewpoint, emphasizing the improbability of such covert operations under his supervision.

Thaksin addressed the Polish King's statement with a reflective tone. "I'm not entirely sure what you're implying when you mention that the record is for the world to see. Thailand certainly doesn't perceive Poland as having an aggressive stance towards us," he clarified thoughtfully. "In our eyes, every nation, including Poland, is seen as an equal. We firmly believe that no country has the right to act without the consent of others. Just as Poland is regarded on an equal footing with nations like Luxembourg, Thailand views its relationship with countries like Papua New Guinea as equally significant." His words were measured and diplomatic, emphasizing the principle of equality and mutual respect that underpinned Thailand's international relations.

Thaksin addressed the Polish King with a blend of candor and respect, maintaining a firm but diplomatic tone. "To be honest, Your Majesty, I'm not entirely certain of your expectations from this discussion. However, what I can state unequivocally is that Thailand's aspiration is to maintain a relationship with Poland that is both friendly and equal," he articulated clearly. He leaned slightly forward, emphasizing his point. "I, personally, and by extension, the nation of Thailand, are fully committed to correcting the mistakes that arose from our internal reforms. The next step, as I see it, requires openness and willingness from your side to allow Thailand back into a position of trust and cooperation, to rekindle the spirit of our former relationship. That is my sincere hope and intention, Your Majesty." His words were earnest, conveying a genuine desire for reconciliation and a renewed partnership.

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"Prime Minister," King Stanislaus started, "it is not my intention to infer that Thailand has adopted a hostile stance towards Poland. However, one cannot overlook the fact that the Thai government has, at times, not treated other nations with the equality you state you hold for the nations of the world. With the release of classified information to non-vetted persons, such as the Krakow Public Library, it seems, whether it was because of a constitutional reform or not, it does not bode well for the professionalism of your Intelligence Service nor that of your government for allowing the action to got through without repercussions. If a member of the Polish Office of State Protection released classified information, he would have lost his job at the very least. Like I stated earlier, showing remorse for the actions is a great step forward. One option would be to turn over those responsible for the dissemination of classified information over to Polish authorities to face trial for their actions against the Polish crown. Though, I doubt the Thai people would look favorable upon one of their citizens facing possible execution for their actions and then being handed over to the nation that was going to put them on trial without a fight."

"In regards to the unauthorized operations, or in operations towards friendly nations in general, I would find it hard for any nation to freely admit that such an operation was undertaken. Especially when the agents were found out and there is always the option of plausible deniability. This is not a concession I am willing to make currently. The five agents we have in custody will be facing trial for acts of espionage and their sentence could include the death penalty. I regret that it has to come to this but nations have to understand Poland's position on the stability and safety of it's citizens."

"With your statement that no country has the right to act without the consent of others, yet you continue to deploy naval forces outside of your sphere of influence and within European matters. While I respect Thailand's position on the world stage, I cannot approve of Thailand's interference in European politics. Much like you cannot approve of European nations involving themselves in Asian affairs."

"As for Poland's expectation from this discussion. We are hoping to come to a peaceful resolve to our current decline of relations or at least leave the relation on more amicable terms than before the discussion. At the current time, there is nothing that has been said other than pure defensive measures that have changed my mind on how I have handled the situation. While you state you are apologetic regarding the outcome of relations, I have not seen anything that has any hope of changing my mind."

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Thaksin took a deep, visible sigh, gathering his thoughts before continuing. "Your Majesty, it has become clear to me that unless one side is willing to soften its stance, our discussions may not yield positive results," he said, reflecting a moment. "I can assert with complete confidence that our intelligence agency has not engaged in espionage against Poland," he paused, emphasizing his point. "However, if your nation prefers to take custody of our agents and proceed with judgment as you see fit, even if it means innocent people being labeled as culprits, I am prepared to accept that."

Resignation tinged his voice as he continued. "I will concede to your wishes, Your Majesty. Engaging in a debate that could be skewed by biased views seems unproductive." His tone was respectful yet underscored with calm resolve. "As I mentioned earlier, cultural differences might be influencing our perceptions of justice. What may seem just in the Thai context might not align with your nation's viewpoint. But let me assure you, I have taken no offense. Any defensive tone perceived in my words is not intentional. My aim is understanding and mutual respect." His words conveyed a deep respect for cultural differences and a commitment to maintaining diplomatic relations based on mutual understanding.

Thaksin weighed his words with care, acknowledging the perception of Thailand as a significant global player. "The view of Thailand as a world power, on par with nations like Britain and the US, is not something I take lightly," he stated, pausing to emphasize the importance of this perspective. "However, Your Majesty, as someone whom you regard as a friend, I must express that such recognition is merely superficial if it fails to contribute positively to the common good of humanity."

He took a deep breath before continuing. "Thailand's actions, though sometimes perceived as unpredictable, are, in fact, consistent with our principles and values," he explained. "I'm not interested in playing a traditional geopolitical game. My ambition isn't rooted in seeking power. My goal, above all, is to ensure the sustainability and longevity of human civilization."

Thaksin then opened the floor to the Polish King. "If there are any other concerns or points you'd like to raise, please do so. I am here and ready to make any sacrifices necessary for the sake of productive and meaningful dialogue." His offer was genuine, reflecting his commitment to resolving issues and fostering a positive relationship.

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"While I understand the tough situation we find ourselves in, Poland will not be changing her stance in regards to the arrest of foreign intelligence agents alleged to be performing clandestine acts against the Kingdom of Poland. I also understand that you have immense faith in your National Intelligence Agency and I applaud you for that. As for whether they are innocent or guilty, we shall leave that up to the courts and god to decide."

"Are not most debates and conversations based on personal biases? But I do not see that as unproductive but I shall respect your wish to not continue such a discussion if you feel it will not lead to a productive conversation. I would like to reiterate your own words back to you, friend. I have taken no offense from anything said today nor will do so in a diplomatic conversation. I'm sure there are definite cultural differences between our two nations and it is up to us to overcome them. We are both seeking to understand one another and have a mutual respect for each of us and for the office, and nation, we represent."

"It is my utmost hope and dream that Thailand does not take her responsibility lightly. Having such influence on the nations of the world is something one must care for and foster better relationships with those nations. But I agree in the statement that we consider each other friends. However, our friendship does not need to be tampered with the dealings of our nations. In western culture it is often seen as important to build relations with those outside of work to bolster a healthy lifestyle. And while I find it a lofty goal to not adhere to traditional geopolitics, as Poland does the same, sometimes one has to beat everyone at the game they are playing to establish new rules that sets a new standard to live by. The survival and advancement of the human race is something we are looking forward to, and hopefully can do so with Thailand in the future."

"I do not have anymore concerns or points to raise at the current time. I am considering allowing the Thai Embassy to reopen within Warsaw on a trial basis. However, I would need guarantees as to the safety and security of Poland from interference from Thai NIA agents. Is this something that your excellency can provide for Poland."

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Prime Minister Thaksin, acknowledging the King's insights with a gesture of gratitude, leaned slightly forward, the embodiment of diplomatic grace. "Your Majesty, I wholeheartedly concur with your perspective," he began, his tone inflected with a blend of solemnity and understanding. "The variances in our cultural backdrops and individual preconceptions do indeed pose challenges to our discourse. I must confess, as the representative of a rapidly evolving nation, I am sometimes prone to a heightened sensitivity towards critique." He paused momentarily, ensuring his message was conveyed with clarity and earnestness. "Nevertheless, I wish to reiterate, both personally and on behalf of my nation, that nothing in our dialogue is perceived as offensive. I am firmly of the belief that every country, Thailand and Poland alike, aspires to foster an environment of mutual understanding and respect. “Our ultimate goal is to uphold the collective interests of humanity," Thaksin articulated, his voice resonating with sincerity and depth, embodying his commitment to bridging cultural divides and nurturing global harmony.

Thaksin's laughter softened the atmosphere as he resumed the conversation with a warm and engaging tone. "It's heartening to acknowledge our shared ambition to transcend traditional geopolitical maneuvering. Poland, indeed, stands as a nation of distinction, one that is easily recognized yet often misinterpreted in mainstream narratives," he said, infusing a note of camaraderie into his words. He then transitioned to a more serious topic, his expression turning earnest. "In a gesture emblematic of our trust, I commit to sharing comprehensive details of our NIA agents and employees with your government for inclusion in your national database. This, however, shall exclude the NIA department of our Foreign Ministry, now a distinct entity under recent legislative reforms." Pausing briefly to gather his thoughts, Thaksin's demeanor reflected a mix of reflection and resolution. "I extend my sincere gratitude for this dialogue, Your Majesty. Our conversation, albeit brief, has been a period of significant growth for me. And, as I look towards retirement in the coming decade," he said with a chuckle, hinting at the passage of time and his own journey. "If there are no further points to discuss, I propose that we entrust the continuation of Thai-Polish diplomatic relations to our respective Foreign Ministries," he concluded, signaling a respectful and forward-looking closure to their meaningful exchange.

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"That is unnecessary, Prime Minister," King Stanislaus would state. "Revealing comprehensive details of your NIA agents and employees would put their live sin jeopardy should there be some sort of data breach or incident within my own POSP. It would not be safe and I believe in securing the safety of every citizen. However, if we can enter into a verbal agreement that Thailand will not have any intelligence operation within the Kingdom of Poland or her territories or bases then we can move past this and reopen proper diplomatic relations within our two nations. I will also shoulder the burden of reestablishing the Polish embassy within Bangkok utilizing Polish construction companies that have had past experience operating within Asia. One in specific assisted the Vietnamese government in modernizing their communication lines. If you agree to this verbally with me now then we shall certainly entrust rebuilding the diplomatic relationship to our foreign ministers for the foreseeable future."

King Stanislaus would offer a warm smile to the Thai Prime Minister as he finished talking.

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, embodying the dignity and solemnity of his role, responded with a profound sense of commitment. "Your Majesty, your words resonate deeply with me," he began, his voice steady and sincere. He straightened his posture, reflecting the seriousness of his declaration. "As the Prime Minister of the Republic of Thailand, I stand before you with a clear and unwavering pledge. On behalf of our Republic's Government and its intelligence agency, I assure you that there shall be absolutely no espionage activities directed against the Kingdom of Poland. This encompasses your crown, your people, your land, and your sovereignty." He paused, allowing the significance of his promise to be fully understood. With a respectful nod, he affirmed his dedication to maintaining an honest and transparent relationship, one built on mutual trust and respect.

Prime Minister Thaksin, with a demeanor of openness and readiness for further dialogue, addressed the Polish King. "Your Majesty, before we proceed further, I'd like to know if there are any additional topics you'd like to explore in our conversation today." His tone conveyed genuine interest in addressing any other concerns or subjects the King might deem important. "Following our discussion, I intend to have our Foreign Minister engage in a detailed dialogue with your Foreign Minister. They will continue our discussions on another channel, focusing specifically on the nuances of our bilateral relationship."

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"Thank you for that, Prime Minister," King Stanislaus stated as he offered a reassuring smile to the Thai Prime Minister. With a recorded video of the Prime Minister stating no espionage actions would be taken against the Kingdom of Poland and her holdings abroad could be used in the future should there be hints at such a thing. The Thai would lose more face than they could afford to lose should such a thing occur but it also went miles in rebuilding the damaged relations between the Kingdom of Poland and the Republic of Thailand.

"I have none at the current time. May god bless you and your people, Prime Minister." King Stanislaus would await for the pleasantries of a goodbye from the Prime Minister before he would disconnect the call and return to work.

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Prime Minister Thaksin's expression radiated warmth and a sense of accomplishment, reflecting his successful advocacy for Thailand's national identity and the dispelling of any suspicions about espionage activities towards Poland. "Your Majesty, I believe we have covered all necessary ground in our discussion," he remarked with a light chuckle, signaling the conclusion of their meaningful dialogue. "I'll ensure that our Foreign Ministers continue this conversation, furthering the diplomatic ties between our nations," he added, acknowledging the importance of ongoing communication. Expressing his heartfelt appreciation, he continued, "Thank you sincerely for this engaging and productive meeting. Your role in fostering the Thai-Polish relationship is deeply valued. I wish you a pleasant day ahead." With this, he indicated the end of the meeting, ready to return to his responsibilities, carrying with him the positive outcomes of their discussion.

ManBear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa