STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Russia | MANPADS agreement

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
9mMl2sH.png

To: <Igor Sergeyev, Minister of Defence of Russia Alex >

Subject: Agreement on Thailand to have access to 9K38 Igla

Security Type: Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption key is sent separately via fax
Dear Igor Sergeyev

I am Thai Ambassador to Russia, Sasiwat Wongsinsawat. I'm sending you this e-mail to convey the word from the Thai Defense Ministry regarding the 9K38 Igla MANPADS agreement. In times of war, the Thai Armed Forces lack an effective air defense system. We've been looking through the catalog for capable equipment to purchase for our Armed Forces. Thailand wants to negotiate a deal that will allow Thai soldiers to use the 9K38 Igla MANPADS, which will be extensively beneficial to us. I've prepared the paper's document, but we haven't finished it yet. We believe Russia will not offer us such a system for free, and we are willing to pay for it. We are willing to pay $300 million for the 9K38 Igla to be included in the Royal Thai Armed Forces' standard equipment. We shall operate and manufacture it legitimately for the Thai Armed Forces from this payment. Russia is one of the primary equipment suppliers for the Thailand Armed Forces. We hope that we can still rely on you to provide us with a distinguished system. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.

Regard
Sasiwat Wongsinsawat
Thai ambassador to Russia
Republic of Thailand

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
1920px-Middle_emblem_of_the_Ministry_of_Defence_of_the_Russian_Federation_%2821.07.2003-present%29.svg.png

Ministry of Defence
Message to the Republic of Thailand
Private & Encrypted

To: Ambassador Sasiwat Wongsinsawat

Dear Ambassador Wongsinsawat,

We are more than happy to transfer you domestic rights to the 9K38 Igla SA-18 MANPADS and their ammunition. 300,000,000.00$ seems like a reasonable offer to us, Ambassador.

Once the funds are transferred we will fax over all necessary documentation.

Kindest Regards,
Igor Sergeyev
Minister of Defence
Russian Empire

Bossza007

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II