STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Taiwan and Korea | Vision

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

ThaiGov.png

To: <Leader of the Republic of Korea and the Republic of China> Sejong the Great JamesC
Subject: Vision for Asia and Bilateral Relationship
Security Type: Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

To the leader of the Republic of Korea and the Republic of China,

I hope your recently assumed office has been going well and you are in a position of great vigor.

Allow me to introduce myself as the most royal servant of our country. My name is Thaksin Shinawatra, the Prime Minister of the Republic of Thailand, and a representative leader of Asia. Since the founding of our Republic in 1998, our nation has been progressively becoming one of the most advanced and influential sovereign states in the world. In recent times, we have been recognized as one of the three World Powers alongside the United States and the United Kingdom.

Our recent reports have indicated that Taipei and Seoul have experienced a surge in activity, and we have affirmed that your governments are now partially re-entering the international stage. Under the principle of "Pax Thailand" policy, it is with my deepest desire to foster a mutual understanding and respect between Asian nations. We are optimistic that Korea and Japan will share our vision and envision Asian epoch where all nations are governed by democratic principles and each of its members have their voice heard and respected.

Thailand, as the economic linchpin and influential collaborator among Asian nations, is extending our sincere desire to send our top officials to visit the Republic of Korea and the Republic of China. We desire to listen to the concerns and recent developments of your nation, and we hope that we can be another factor that can sustain democracy values and strengthen human rights issues among our nations.

Please inform me of your opinions on this matter. I will be pleased with your reply.

Yours sincerely,

Thaksin Shinawatra
Prime Minister
Republic of Thailand

Sep 30, 2023
Republic of China
Official Correspondence

Encryption: Classified
Recipient: Thaksin Shinawatra, Prime Minister of Thailand
Sender: Eugene Chien, Minister of Foreign Affairs of China
Subject Foreign Relations

Dear Recipient,

Thank you for your message, the Republic of China will gladly open relations with Thailand. We appreciate that Thailand is open to such relations despite the insistence of our counterparts across the Straits' insistence that they are the true and only China. President Chen Shui-bian looks forward to meeting with you and discussing the future of Asia together.

Regards,

Eugene Chien,
Minister of Foreign Affairs,
Republic of China

Sep 30, 2023
Republic of Korea
Official Correspondence

Encryption: Secret
Recipient: Prime Minister, Bangkok, Thailand
Sender: President, Seoul, Korea
Subject: Condolences, Support and Relations

Dear Prime Minister,

Thank you for your message.

While our initial focus has been on establishing relations within East Asia, we are open to discussing topics within the larger Asian continent. We would be happy to receive a member of your government.

Kim Dae-jung,
President,
Republic of Korea

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa