STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to the Republic of Congo | Notice

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Defence-Ministry.png

To: <The Government of the Republic of Congo> ManBear

Subject: Active Humanitarian Mission in the Imperial State of the Congo

Security Type: High Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

To the Republic of Congo Government,

The Ministry of Defence of Thailand hereby declares and notifies the Government of the Republic of Congo that we are sending 8,000 humanitarian volunteers from our nation to the Imperial State of the Congo, who will be in charge of ensuring the well‐being of your citizens who have fled into the Imperial Congo. We ask that no military operations take place close to the refugee camps in the Imperial State of the Congo. We believe it's essential that we take care of the Republican populace. If your government is worried about any harsh or inhumane treatment your citizens may receive, please be aware that we won't permit any human rights violations to take place inside the camp for refugees. In a few days, we will have 11,000 active personnel from our Royal Armed Forces inside the Imperial State of the Congo to control the situation and to protect any Republican or Imperial citizens who suffer from the Congolese War. We stress that everyone on the deployment is a well-trained professional soldier with equipment ready to engage in a conflict should our humanitarian volunteers or soldiers come under attack. Please know that our goal is to protect Congolese civilians, not to wage War or further destabilize the region.

Sincerely
Chavalit Yongchaiyudh
Minister of Defence
Republic of Thailand

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Government of the Republic of Thailand Bossza007

While I thank the Republic of Thailand for sending humanitarian volunteers to assist in the attempted genocide by the Imperial Congolese forces, I am uncertain if your Government is fully aware of the War Crimes committed by the Imperial Forces. An unprovoked nightly bombardment of a city full of civilians. Indiscriminate shelling that resulted in a firestorm that swept through the city killing hundreds of thousands and injuring three times that amount. Without warning. The destruction of countless foreign embassies. The complete obliteration of Pointe-Noire, formerly our second largest city. It now stands as a crater and a damning piece of evidence to the criminality of the Government of the Imperial Congo.

I do not like that the message sent to the ones suffering from genocide is one that reeks of pro-imperial sentiment. You took care to mention that the Thai Humanitarian forces are armed soldiers who will retaliate if attacked, but we must wonder if that same message was sent to Imperial Forces. My recommendation is that the Thai Government keep its forces in Thailand and to not associate with war criminals.

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

ThaiGov.png

To: <Denis Sassou Nguesso, President of the Republic of Congo.>

Subject: RE: ManBear

Security Type: Maximum Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Dear Denis Sassou Nguesso,

Please accept my heartfelt apologies for any of our actions or messages that appear to be supportive of the Imperial Congo's war crimes, genocides, and antagonism. Our country stands proud against any inhume action against any human being, especially for the innocent Congolese suffering from the unprovoked aggression of the Imperial Congo. While the message from our Defence Ministry and the Defense Minister is blunt and harsh, I can reassure you as the Prime Minister of Thailand that the Imperial Congo has also received the same message, and they intend to appear decisive for the sake of the Defence view. During my time in office and countless debates in the parliament about whether we should send the Humanitarian mission to Congo, we were comprehensively aware of any possible Imperial and Republic Congo war crime or violence. Please be assured that Thailand does not support any war criminals, and the pillars of our Republic stand firm on the foundation of Human rights, equality, freedom, and democracy.

Sincerely
Thaksin Shinawatra
Prime Minister
Republic of Thailand

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89