STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to the United Kingdom | Acquisition

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Defence-Ministry.png

To: <Jason Green, Secretary of Defence of the United Kingdom> Jamie
Subject: Acquisition of 14 Type 23 Frigate
Security Type: Maximum Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Dear Secretary Green,

I trust this communique finds you in prime condition amidst the many responsibilities that your esteemed position entails.

Firstly, allow me to extend, on behalf of the Republic of Thailand's Defence Ministry, our profound gratitude for the unwavering progression and enhancement of defence relations between our sovereign nations. The joint dedication exhibited by the United Kingdom and Thailand has not merely fortified the protective umbrella over our regions but has also catalysed a bond underlined by mutual respect and understanding, going far beyond mere tactical and strategic affiliations.

Recognising the volatile global geopolitical landscape and in coherence with our shared objectives to ensure regional stability and prosperity, it becomes imperative for us to consistently augment our defensive prowess. This strategic enhancement aims to amplify our readiness and act as a formidable deterrent to potential adversarial contingencies. It is in this spirit and recognising the United Kingdom's unparalleled naval and technological aptitude that we express our fervent interest in procuring 14 Type 23 Frigates in the fiscal year of 2003.

The Type 23 Frigate, a testament to advanced naval warfare systems and capabilities, seamlessly resonates with the envisaged trajectory for the Royal Thai Navy's upcoming epoch. The integration of these vessels not only underscores the UK's commitment to bolstering our naval arsenal but also crystallises the emblematic nature of our ever-strengthening alliance.

Fully cognizant of the intricacies that such a monumental transaction would encompass, I advocate for the immediate instigation of a dialogue between our defence attacheés, technical teams, and diplomatic channels. Such an interface would be invaluable in delineating the contours of this prospective acquisition.

The fortification of the UK-Thai defence nexus remains paramount in our strategic priorities. We anticipate that this acquisition shall unequivocally commemorate another illustrious chapter in our shared history.

I earnestly await your affirmative response and envisage our nations continuing to weave an unbreakable tapestry of collaboration within the defence paradigm.

With the utmost respect and esteem,

General Chavalit Yongchaiyudh,
Minister of Defence,
Republic of Thailand

[NB: For Internal Distribution and Eyes Only - Refer to Protocol DM/RT/PRO-2003/003 for handling classified documents.]

Last edited:

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND
Security Classification:
SECRET

To: General Chavalit Yongchaiyudh Bossza007
Cc:
Subject: Re: Acquisition of 14 Type 23 Frigate

Dear General Chavalit Yongchaiyudh,

Thank you for your email and interest in the Type 23 Frigate. However, the Type 23 is currently in operational service with the Royal Navy and currently has no plans to be replaced or enter its end of life process. Due to this reason and for the concern of national security, the Type 23 is not something we can offer or support the sale in due to its commitments to our armed forces.

Although a different tasking, the only form of vessel currently available to be sold is the Type 42 Destroyer but naturally, this does not have the same capacity or mission types that the Type 23 holds.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Kindest Regards,
Sir Alan West

Sir Alan West | First Sea Lord and Chief of The Naval Staff of The Royal Navy |

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa