STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to the United States, the United Kingdom, and Poland | For Peace

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Foreign-Affairs-photo.png

To: <Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of the United States; Emma Ryan, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs of the United Kingdom; Bogdan Borusewicz, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Poland> Odinson Jamie ManBear
Subject: Mediation between France and Canada
Security Type: NSST Protocol + Maximum Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

My Colleagues in Diplomacy,

I hope that you are in good health and spirit. During this turbulent time where the threat of looming war threatens our international order, I sincerely wish that peace will prevail and justice will serve us.

I fully acknowledge that the world is at a crossroad, where old powers are being challenged, and emerging dreamers are showing their potential. There is no possible deniability that the instability and uncertainty brought by the Canadian declaration of war on France has been nothing but a insecurities toward us all. Thailand recognizes that the United States, the Untied Kingdom, and Poland are all influential nations on the world stages. While Thailand also stands with its recognition, we hold deep respect for the leaderships shown by your nations.

I am writing today to extend my grave concern and our unwavering efforts to promote world peace, stability, security, and justice. We can not deny that the state of war between France and Canada has little to no implication to the world order. With the global economy on a rapid decline, Thailand’s economy also suffers from the deteriorating effect of war. France is Thailand’s largest trading partner on the world stage, and I comprehend that in this interconnected world, your nations could not escape this fall. We are seeking to migrate the repercussion of this sudden warzone in the North and South Americas continent.

While I believe that none of us could contemplate of the realization that the nation such as Canada would declare war on France, the fact that their military have the capacity to conduct a complex and successful initial operation are nothing we could not ignore. Thailand acknowledges that while some countries might view us as a destabilizing force, we remain committed to our overarching policy of common human interests, which could sometimes contradict with the realpolitik prevalent in your nations.

The Thai Prime Minister has initiated a communication with the King of Canada and the Empress of French to offer us to mediate. It is with the spirit of unity and collaboration that I reach out to your esteemed offices to support Thailand as the led mediator of this situation. The unfolding situation presents not only a challenge but also an opportunity for us to redefine the contours of global diplomacy and leadership. It is essential to recognize that while the conflict may appear bilateral in nature, its effects are undeniably global, impacting economies, regional stability, and international norms.

We recognize the significant roles that the United States, the United Kingdom, and Poland play in the international arena. Your influence and leadership are critical in shaping the global response to such crises. As such, we seek your support and participation in this endeavor, specifically where we will engage as a collective mediator. Your engagement would not only lend credibility to the process but also ensure a more comprehensive understanding of the geopolitical dynamics at play.

In this time of uncertainty, let us come together to demonstrate that diplomacy, dialogue, and mutual understanding are the cornerstones of a peaceful and just world order. Let us show that, even in the face of daunting challenges, the international community can unite in the pursuit of peace and stability.

I look forward to your positive response and am ready to engage in further discussions

Yours in Diplomacy,

Surakiart Sathirathai
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Thailand

Digital Diplomatic Communication​

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Flag.gif
1024px-U.S._Department_of_State_official_seal.svg.png
Department-Of-State.png

OFFICE OF
THE SECRETARY OF STATE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

TO: Surakiart Sathirathai, Minister of Foreign Affairs ( Bossza007 )
CC: Emma Ryan, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs of the United Kingdom ( Jamie )
CC: Bogdan Borusewicz, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Poland ( ManBear )
FROM: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of the United States of America

Minister Sathirathai,

President Gore has made it clear in his last national address that armed interference from any country outside of Canada and France will not be tolerated by the United States, and that the American military will present an armed response. I want to emphasize that what the President said is the official policy of the United States and that it will be enforced, with the use of force, if necessary. I admire your government's desire for a peaceful resolution to this conflict, as it is something that the United States government desires as well. But do not mistake our desire for peace as a weakness. The presence of armed warships or aircraft from any country not directly affected by this conflict, outside of our partners who we are already working with, will be seen as an aggressive incursion into the Western Hemisphere.

Also, in that same address, the President stated that he will be inviting both sides to peace talks. The President is in communication with the Empress of France and the King of Canada. The White House hopes to bring forth some kind of diplomatic progress as soon as possible.​

Best regards,

Jackson Fitzgerald
Secretary of State

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Foreign-Affairs-photo.png

To: <Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of the United States; Emma Ryan, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs of the United Kingdom; Bogdan Borusewicz, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Poland> Odinson Jamie ManBear
Security Type: NSST Protocol + Maximum Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Secretary Fitzgerald,

I thank your swift correspondence and wish that the United States could bring both the Empire of France and the Kingdom of Canada to the negotiation table.

While admire your firm and uncompromising response to my previous correspondence, I must cautious you to not overreach your authority, especially in a formal diplomatic communication where respectful decorum is expected. I appreciate the influence and power that your nation has, but I must also stress my country's official policy, the equitable distribution of powers.

I do not take it lightly when communicating with such a high-ranking American official like you. My intention is clear to voice concern and truth that Thailand is directly affected by the Franco-Canadian War. I have no means to offend you as you are a diplomat I look at as an exemplary in international relations, but your response indicates a notable level of paranoia toward the Republic of Thailand. My goal here is to facilitate respectful communication between nations that hold substantial influences on the world stages, and I believe that common human interests should be in a higher position than any singular national interest.

Thailand is open to supporting the United States in facilitating a peaceful resolution. As we are both the most senior diplomats in our respective countries, I express my hope that the negotiation is based on the foundation of impartiality and equality. I want to see you use your experience in internal relations to ensure the most just outcome of the negotiation.

However, in the case of failure in persuading both countries to the table, I want to suggest a country that Thailand believes could ideally facilitate this negotiation. We believe that Japan could be the mediator in this conflict, given its progression in democracy and human rights. Please understand that my suggestion or statement does not constitute any offense by my country or your nation's status. It is within my belief that peaceful resolution must be prioritized.

I thank you for considering this correspondence. Please accept, Your Excellency, my highest regard for the American nation and its free people.

Yours in Diplomacy,

Surakiart Sathirathai
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Thailand

Digital Diplomatic Communication​

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Jackson Fitzgerald; Secretary of State of the USA Odinson ; Emma Ryan, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs of the UK Jamie ; Surakiart Sathirathai, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Thailand Bossza007
CC: N/A
Security: Secured and Encrypted Secret by POSP
Minister and Secretaries,

It is Poland's greatest wish that this war is quickly deescalated out of armed conflict and combatants brought into a conference room to discuss a peaceful resolution to the conflict. While Poland will not infringe on the regional sovereignty of the Americas to help reduce the war effort, Poland will work within the European region to help assist in de-escalation of the conflict on our end. As for the stance of the United States on deterring foreign powers from interfering within their region, Poland stands with them in support of these action as Poland will be doing the same for the European region. To insure this, Poland will be hosting military exercises to prevent foreign powers that may attempt to intervene on either side's behalf from entering the European Region. This war should not be escalated due to others wishing to add their voice to the circus that this conflict has become.
Sincerely,

Jacek Kalmus
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs
Kingdom of Poland

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II