STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Unted Kingdom | Emergency Request

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

9mMl2sH.png

To: <Lawrence Adams, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs of the United Kingdom> Jamie

Subject: Evacuation of the Thai citizen from France and request to deploy the Royal Thai Air Force

Security Type: Maximum Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Good Afternoon,

The situation in France is highly concerning, and it has been devolving as time passes. Thailand has been observing the predicament in France, where there are over 32,000 Thais residing in France. Our Government is trying to reach the French Government regarding our citizen's evacuation. We plan to send our aircraft to transport them from France to the United Kingdom before turning them to the local airline. I understand that the United Kingdom might have already carried many influxes from foreign citizens who live in France and is trying to escape. I want to let the British Government know we want to use the British airbase in Cyprus, such as RAF Akrotiri, to refuel our aircraft before heading straight to France. If acceptable, we request to use the Royal Air Force air base for our operation, in which we can reserve seats for the British to return home. We also want the British Government to issue an emergency visa for our Thai citizens, validating for 30 days.

Regarding requests for the use of air bases, we are sending up to 30 Lockheed C-130 Hercules aircraft, which take off from Thailand, stop for fuel at RAF Akrotiri, and then fly directly to France and land at a British airbase. I'm curious if it's acceptable.

Kindest Regards
Mr. Pisanu Suvanajata
Thai Ambassador to the United Kingdom
Republic of Thailand

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND
Security Classification:
TOP SECRET

To: Mr. Pisanu Suvanajata Bossza007
Cc: andrew.evans@parliament.uk
Subject: Re: Evacuation of the Thai citizen from France and request to deploy the Royal Thai Air Force

Good Afternoon,

We would be able to authorize the usage of RAF Akrotiri to support evacuation operations but this would not be suited for thirty aircraft.

Operations in Cyprus would be limited to 10 aircraft, however, my advisors have raised concerns that whilst the Lockheed C-130 has a substantial ferry range. Once passengers are on-board, it would be unable to make the return trip from Cyprus.

Please could you confirm your intention as we would not be able to authorize flights with the current proposal.

Kindest Regards,
Lawrence

Lawrence Adams | State Secretary of Foreign Affairs |

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

9mMl2sH.png

To: <Lawrence Adams, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs of the United Kingdom>

Subject: RE: Jamie

Security Type: Maximum Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Good Afternoon,

The goal of this operation is to transport Thai nationals out of France and into the United Kingdom. Following that, we will ask for the Thai national to be granted a 30-day visa, during which time they can travel to Thailand from the United Kingdom on flights operated by your country. We are unable to return them to Thailand on our own because of the logistical nightmare that is this operation. We also ask that after leaving Cyprus and landing in France, we fly to the United Kingdom and, if it is possible, land our aircraft at your airbase there. We would be happy to use your preferred airbase for our Air Force inside of your nation if you think it would be appropriate. It will significantly facilitate evacuation.

Kindest Regards
Mr. Pisanu Suvanajata
Thai Ambassador to the United Kingdom
Republic of Thailand

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89