STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

The Meeting

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Élysée Palace, Paris, France

The presence of a new government in the the People's Democratic Republic of Algeria had attracted attention from the French President and convened a secret meeting between members of the Defence and National Security Council. The meeting was undertaken at the Élysée Palace and was classified to the highest order. The French Republic occupied Algeria for 132 years, before the latter won independence in March 1962 after a fierce and bloody war lasting more than seven years. Algeria experienced a high level of dependency on France in the first years after the revolution and a conflicting desire to be free of that dependency. The council had convened a meeting to discuss various issues including Algeria but also discussed other things surrounding French overseas territories.

Marine Le Pen (President of France)
"Director Émié, can you give me any information on the current government in the People's Democratic Republic of Algeria."

Bernard Émié (Director-General of Directorate-General for External Security)
"We don't have much public information on the current administration, Ramtane Lamamra is the current Minister of Foreign Affairs for the new government and Abdelaziz Bouteflika is the newly elected President and that's what we've gathered through the public domain. We are currently looking to monitor the new government as we will pay close attention to anything they may say in the press and on social media platforms."

Marine Le Pen (President of France)
"Director, iI would be beneficial to the government that you consider inserting agents into the country under my approval to monitor the country."

François Lecointre (Minister of Defence)
"Madam President, I agree with you. With Algeria being a former French colony and currently unpredictable. I would agree inserting a sleeper cell into the country to see what happens and then we can have them evaluate the new government and it will give us a better understanding of their aims and objectives and their attitude to France and our allies. I can have this liaised with the Directorate-General for External Security and your office. It will take us a few months to be able to plan such an operation."

The President was in agreement and so were the rest of the council, they continued debating topics in a four hour long meeting, of course in private as were the other topics beforehand.

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear