STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

The Moldovan Aggression

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
A new broadcast would come on international television. The Commander of Romania was speaking from inside of an armored car on the move.

"People of Europe. I am returning from a parley with the president of Moldova. I arrived on the Eiffel bridge with a white flag, looking to negotiate. When I stepped out, the President of Moldova declared that Moldova did not recognize the parley. He then left. Now let it be known, up until this point, Romanian had not fired a single shot. On the other hand, Moldova had shot down an unarmed jet, destroyed a civilian airstrip, launched dozens of rockets into the city of Iasi's sole supply of drinking water, and bombarded Romanian troops. Faced with Moldovan troops attacking into the Romanian city of Sculeni, we had to fight back. Barrages were ordered today and the first Mechanized Regiment has entered into Combat. Moldova has pushed too far.

Moldova does not want peace. Moldova is using their apparent defenselessness to cover up aggressive moves. Do not believe them. They have forced our hand. Even as we speak, Moldovan troops are crossing the Romanian border by the thousand. Romania vows not to cross the Moldovan border. No Romanian land forces will cross the Moldovan border. That is our pledge. We are not the aggressors. I plead with you all to see this."

The vehicle would shudder, and with a grave look, the Commander would salute the camera, before the broadcast ended.

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ROLEPLAY NOTICE

Hello Kelly the Mad

Following the verdict made within Alpha Deployment, this thread is no longer valid roleplay due to rule violations in the other thread. As a result, I have void this action and the thread will be locked.

The Modern Nations Staff Team
Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darren