STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

The Shadows Beneath.

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
Berlusconi Mansion
Roma
00:00 Local Time

As the two members of the Knight's Conclave sat there, awaiting the disgraced and retired politician that owned the mansion to return, They discussed, almost deviously.

"The Shooter you sent, what is-"

"He Failed. And though the Carabinieri would be simple enough for him to escape, those two Knight-Captains with the Sentinel-"
"The Sentinel was there?" The well-dressed man, wearing a pin on his lapel matching the coat of Arms of the city of Venice, showed obvious disappointment. "Does he know?"

The two sighed, both knowing what it meant if the Sentinel did know, though the man wearing a jogging suit seemed confident.

"Impossible, He would not have-" suddenly both of them heard shouting outside,

"Our mutual friend has told me what you've done, and I do not approve of this- Wait, what are you!?" They heard a howl, followed by a muffled gunshot, a scuffle, and another gunshot.

Another of their colleagues, wearing the uniform of a Carabinieri, walked in before throwing the mansion's owner to the floor, a literal smoking gun in his hand, and a hole in his head.

"It Seemed our fearless leader took issue with my methods. Seeing as we are what's left of the presiding council, does anyone oppose my taking his place?" Neither of the two men sitting down dared raise their objections, and both shook their heads no.

"Good. Now to business." The began plotting their next action, in response to their recent success, as well as their recent failure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien