STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

The story of Thailand

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
26th January 2000

The government of Thailand has decided to rename the Royal Court News to The Official Gazette and reorganize the program. The Official Gazette will include the government press release followed by the Royal news. Today is the first day for this new program. "We will go live in three two one go!." A presenter is a male dressed in a white suit sitting on the news desk. "Good evening, everyone. You are now watching the Official Gazette. Today I am going to be your anchor. The subject we will talk about today is government funding and the military. The parliament has passed a bill that will authorize a $5 billion national-wide infrastructure project, which will effect in the middle of this year. The government had neglected to draft a law on social and national development. Today, they finally look at it." The screen now shows the video of Self-propelled Howitzer, Tank, and Aircraft moving around. "The next thing is about the Royal Thai Armed Forces' spending. You can see on the screen that the Royal Navy had acquired 20 new frigates from China. And the past two weeks have proven our industry capability to produce over 400 tanks and artillery." The presenter keeps on presenter keeps on about military. It turns out that Thaksin is watching the program at the moment. He's in a living room with his sister, Yingluck, and his wife, Potjaman. The sound of the presenter discussing international diplomacy in the background. "I don't feel like watching this program." Both women look at him. His sister asks him why. "It's not like I don't like it, but it is as propaganda." His wife's eyes move to the top right. She is thinking out what to say. She looks direct to Thaksin. "But, it is an official government press. It's their right to know the current state. Don't you think like that?." Thaksin gets up and walks around to get his tea. He doesn't seem comfortable. "I agree that the people need to know about these subjects. It is his idea anyway." Yingluck has a confused facial expression. "His?" It was a high-pitched question. Thaksin's wife is comprehended. She immediately asks a question to clear her mind. "It is his majesty, isn't it?" They start to laugh. Thaksin answered while smiling. "Bhumibol is both revolutionist and conservationist at the same time." He sits down and sips his tea. His wife questions him in surprise. "And you just called him by his name? I have always thought you are a royalist supporter." He got stunned but managed to answer back. "Well, these republic things have taught me a lot. Monarch is just a tradition. And people are what sustains it." He drinks his tea and raises his hand to signal that he will continue. "I like him." He amazed his wife again. She has to ask. "You like him as what?" Thaksin grins. He looks at the television. It was showing Boung appears before the royal before getting arrested. "As a man that loves his country."

Last edited:

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
27th January 2000

In the morning at Udorn Thani, the trainer pilot delivers 20 new aircraft to the airbase. "Keep lining up. We are 100 kilometers from Udon Thani International Airport. We are at 9,000 meters above sea level." The lead aircraft would order. "101st Fighter Squadron, slow down, turn left, head two-three-five east until established." The other pilots responded with their aircraft names in the end. They slow down their speed and head toward the northeast to the airbase. They distance themselves from each other and wait for the message. The leader would order again after all the aircraft had lined up. "101st Fighter Squadron, head down to seven-zero-zero-zero." The pilot lowers the attitude. The leader would keep order to head down. When they are near approach the airport, the leader will communicate. "101st Fighter Squadron, cleared to runway two-three." The aircraft approach the airport flies to circle the runway a time before landing. The ground crew cleared the runway and prepared to assist the pilot when they landed. Each pilot landed on the runway and got dragged. The ground crew rushed into the aircraft. By the time the lading had finished, 180 Air force personnel had been gathering around it. They are chattering to each other about the new aircraft. They are amazed by the quality of the product. In that time, the trainer is getting off. "Hey, boys. Look what badass you got here today. The Swedish has made us these aircraft with the finest technology!" They cheered. They can see that the material is suitable for the local environment and of good quality. The engineer and maintenance worker break through the masses. They immediately inspect the aircraft. "Oh, look at her! She is beautiful, isn't it." The trainer walked toward him. "Be careful." The engineer looked at him with dissatisfaction. "For the sure thing is, I am always careful." He turned back and walked around it. "She is as stunning even though the design trend has changed." He looked back at the previous trainer with a spoiled facial expression. "What's her name." He has trouble trying to answer but manages to talk. "We called her Saab JA37 T. It is an upgrade version of Saab JA37 D." The engineer opened the cockpit and got inside. The trainer wanted to warn him, but he didn't do it. The engineer keeps inspecting the aircraft. "Two-seat trainer? The Swedish is so benign to us." While he was playing with the system, the command unit personnel would walk toward him. "Hey, Kan, I am sorry, but can you check the missile for us?" He jumps down and walks outside. "What's with the missile." The command unit personnel hands over a paper. The engineer would examine it. "Skyflash and RB99? Is that what they called AIM-120? I have heard about Skyflash. When could a mass production be possible?" The personnel answered in an uncertain vibe. "Well, we have the missile in the stock, but we have never used it. It is a small number. The Defense Ministry doesn't feel that the government would allow us to have a training program." They would walk to the storage while everyone was paying attention to the aircraft.

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
27th January 2000

The most important lesson the current government of Thailand has learned from the Thai-Congolese crisis is to be self-reliant and use diplomacy to solve the problem. The country has suffered enough from losing its influence in Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia, and Bruma during the colonization era. They have to keep track of the technology and develop the nation to be ready for the danger. The government had invested in the arms industry of its country. They have managed to mass-produce the M758 ATMG and T-84 Oplot-T. The army is satisfied with the new equipment, but it won't be long until the fund runs out. The new rearmament of the armed forces has been successful. The 5th Infantry Division and the 15th Infantry Division have finally received their first Self-propelled Artillery. The arms industry made the M758 ATMG on Israel Atmos 200 using the domestic license. The Defense Ministry expected to acquire this system for every artillery regiment, but when can they receive it. The government is running out of government budget. They have a $100 billion annual budget, which they obtain half of it, but they will have to receive it monthly. They use most of the treasure from the last year to the military staff, and they have already planned for an infrastructure program. At this moment, 14th Tank Battalion, the 15th Field Artillery Regiment, and the 15th Tank Battalion are stationing in the vast field of Nakhon Ratchasima province. The commander of the 5th Infantry Division and the 15th Infantry Division have agreed with the General and the Defence Ministry to deploy the soldier to test out the new equipment. They are now running around to prepare for the testing. The government has noticed the civilians stay far away from the place. Six hundred Tank operators and 288 artillery operators are waiting for the order to start practice. They are 60 command unit personnel that are ordering the soldier. "Have you loaded the caliber?" The soldiers answer him. "Yes, sir! All 27 calibers are ready!" The officer walked to the M758 ATMGs' door and opened it. "Corporal! How is the system?" The men flinch. "It is fully computerized, sir." The officer pats his shoulder and walks away. At the side of the Tank battalion, they are now moving forward and firing at the target. The commander of the tank shouted. "Fire!" The gunner fire out the shell from its cannon. It has satisfied the soldier because it has an auto-loading system. Inside the tank, the soldiers feel relaxed. "How are things down there?" The gunner would reply. "Well, I can both drive and shoot at the same time. The best thing is the air conditioner!" They laugh. The gunner asks with doubt. "You also have a screen up there, right? How is it?" The commander looks down. "Well, I know that you are trying to make the air conditioner cooler. It won't help you." Another man next to him looked around and heard an artillery sound. "Pals, the artillery has fired." The explosion immediately occurred after he finished. "Woah! That's fucking beautiful." the commander shouts while closing his ears. The man below moves around the turret to see the view. "Oh man, are they going to shoot all those calibers. There are a thousand of it!" The commander asks the man next to him. "What do you think about that explosion line?" The man would reply. "It is pretty slow. I am sure they are inexperienced." The equipment testing would continue for an hour before all personnel went to their base.

Last edited:

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
28th January 2000

The Royal Thai Navy? I had never heard about it. Isn't they a republic? Why do they still have a 'Royal' in their name? What a nonsense country. Thailand's Navy force has been humiliated by a foreign power such as Westerners. This country always loses to them, but how do they never get colonized? If you were a Thai student in the '80s, you would know that the king was smart enough to befriend the Tsar and Europeans. But in reality, the school never taught how much they humiliated us. It sounds like a nationalist idea, right? But of course, the time has passed. The new generation is more aware of politics, history, and society than the previous ones. It is what makes the country keep developing. And they won't let it happen again. Even though this country is a republic, the militarism that Phibun has left persist. The conflict keeps such nations to develops their technology. The Royal Thai Navy is now has a formidable force that can protect the homeland. Only if they are more familiar with distance operation can they reach more. There are fourth frigates and three submarines ready to deploy. The number has made more men want to join the Navy. Just thinking about living on the giant ship with hundred other people is exciting. Or living underwater seems cool. Right now, at Songkhla Naval Base, eight helicopters are flying there. Russian Kamov Ka-226 is a surprising fit with the helicopter deck. The 4th Frigate Squadron will have a new toy for their use. A few hundred men are waiting for the helicopter to arrive. They are chattering to each other. "It looks bulky, isn't it?" A woman talks back. "I wonder how they fit ten frigates at this base." They laugh. Then, a helicopter sound approached them. "Look, Sofi, they have arrived." The sailors ran back and forth, preparing for the helicopter landing. The Aircraft marshaller rushes to each helipad and gives a signal. They move their arms up and down while the helicopters are over the deck. The sound is loud. And all the helicopters safely landed, and the pilots got down and met with the sailors. "That's is sick, dude!" They keep admiring. "Blue and white are an ideal color for us." Many people are also watching from outside the navy base. There were fewer ships, but now they are ten warships. It made the people feel safe to live in the province.

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
11th February 2000

"Dad, Dad! The items are here!" A shout from a young boy who is helping his father shop in Mae Hong Son province, the well-known "The most rural." His father quickly tuns outside to take the goods from the carrier. Their shop is at the center of Mae Hong Son town with seven thousand inhabitants. The place slowed down since the economic crisis from the dictatorship in 1995. The recent announcement from the Bank of Thailand has sure reached this little city. "I got everything you order today. The factory production has grown extensively. I believe we don't need to deliver you three times for each order for the next few years." The father and his son carry the products from the truck and place them on the shelf. His son is still wrapping up with the number of this delivery. "Dad, they usually give us seven to nine boxes, but this time, we got like thirty!" He runs around to play with the products and then invites his older sister to play with him. The wife walks out from the living room and explores the packages. "Gosh! These things make the place look cramped. How much do you need to play for the delivery?" The father talks back while organizing goods. "It is 20 baht. I used to calculate that it would only cost me fifteen baht, but it was way more expensive. I think there is something to do with Economic boom?" His wife reacts in perplex. "What do you mean by Economic boom? I last heard that word fifteen years ago when Japan invested in our industry. We rarely used that word other than for the foreign country." The father tries to be intellectual because he watched the news program not long ago. "I heard that due to economic, more people are buying the product from the factory, which makes the production increase. I guess that is why we got these many deliveries. Thirty-one percent growth is no joke, the reporter told me." They both help each other. A man walks into the shop when they open it. He picks a few items and walks to the counter. "Check out these things." The husband scans the goods and talks to him. "You buy a lot today." He teases the customer. "Well, all the workers in my factory got like 700 pay rise! The economic is hella satisfactorily." They continue to talk for a while. The shop will continue running with many customers that day. In other provinces in Thailand, the increase in the number of customers can be seen. Many factories produce more products, which will support the whole country for the next few years.

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
22nd February 2000

On the morning at Bang Saray Pier, a father(Phong), a son(Pon), and eight other crews gather for a morning fishing trip. They observe the wave and find a spot where the spiral is miniature. The early fisher in Thailand learned this trick because most of the waters are shallow. Today, Phong is delighted because his son also joins him. They are standing at the end of the bridge with a medium-size fishing trawler on their right. "Take a look at the scenery, Pon! I have said it before, but is not it beautiful?" Phong points his forefinger straight while his son nods and turns around. "There is also a city on your right as you pass through the boat! Which city is that?" Pon walks back to the point where the trawler doesn't conceal him. He sees tens of skyrise buildings are in the construction process. "I think it is Bangkok." He answers without thinking much. Phong laughs and tells him the truth. "You must be very tall to see Bangkok from here. It is Pattani. The province is developing into a new Bangkok." His son is excited. At least, he has a place to travel to in the future. They continue to enjoy the view for a minute before other crews call them to get on board. "Phong, take your child here. We are getting out." Phong shouts okay back and gets up to the trawler with his child. "You gotta take a long step, Pon. Don't get wet." The crews remove the anchor from the bridge before sailing out. Phong takes his son to the control room with two men inside. "In fact, this is the boat that we just brought. Our old one did not even have this sonar feature." The operator gets up from his chair and lets Pon take a look. He explains to Pon about the equipment. "Okay, Pon, this screen will show us if there are any fish. On its left is how deep the ocean is. As you see, it is 15 meters. And other things are for controlling the ship." The operator stays with Pon while Phong gets outside. He helps the other crews with the gantry. "People buy more fish lately. Don't you think?" He asks his friend. "I heard that since the economic boom, the middlemen sell more to the magnate's business." Another man interrupts. "That's because our country is moving closer to capitalism!" People onboard laugh. "Still can't believe that the communist lost so easily after Order 66/2523." They are now joking about politics. The operator gets out of the room with Pon. "Hey! Our seaman has something to tell us." He smiles and pats Pon back. "We find fish under our ship!" Everyone cheers and starts to perform their duty. The operator taught Pon to anchor and others lower down the gantry with a fishing net on both sides.

Three hours later. The sky suddenly became dark, and the wind got stronger. The previous night, the weather forecast reported that thunderstorms were expected during the day, but the change was short. A marine M16 Fast Assault Boat with 4 people approached the fishing trawler. "You all! The storm is on its way. Please bring the boat back to the dock." The crew began to prepare to sail back to the pier. The sea level rises, and the wind becomes more powerful, but they drag up the anchor on time. The waves caused their ships to wobble, and so did the Marines' ships. They are over 20 kilometers from the pier, and it will take them about an hour to return. Then the rain comes down, soon becomes intense, and the sky gets dark. "Phong! Close the fish storage! We can't risk them to get out!" The crews ran around the manage things onboard. Meanwhile, the marine and the ship operator have turned on their light. "We'll guide you there." A marine shouted before getting inside to take shelter from the rain. "Dad, I feel sick." Pon talks to his father with a vibe of wanting to vomit. Another crew gets him a plastic bag. The marines notice pitfall. "This is going bad. The wave hits us obliquely, and the wind is against our direction. I start to get dizzy." The situation continued to worsen, and the waves splashed over the boats. "Be careful! Our boat keeps swaying. beware of the water." They are 15 kilometers from the shore, and the storm has no sign of stopping. "Dad, are we gonna reach the pier? I don't like these thunders sound." The situation on the trawler is stressful. The crews have to find a handle to stay still. "We will get there on time. We have experienced this before with the old boat." They laugh in nervousness. Then, a large wave hit the trawler. "Hold tight!" The waves hit the boat, hitting it so hard it tilted sideways. One of the marines notices it. "The trawler behind is about to capsize! Turn back the boat!" The crews on the trawler wear their life jacket at the last moment before everything fill with water. "Pon, come here!" The ship fell into the sea with hundreds of fish being released. "Oh my." The marine all saw it. "We will need more people to rescue them." They communicated with 4 other M16 Fast Assault Boat.

Ten minutes later, in the middle of the ocean. "Dad!" The water gets into his mount before he can continue. "Just hold my hand and don't let it go!" The waves are so strong that they keep overlapping them. The others are also floating, but not in a group. "Someone, please help me!" They use their energy to call for help, but the storm drowns out the sound. The stationing personnel and the vice-admiral at the Sattahip Naval Base know of the incident. "Lift the boats up!" Forty of M10 Riverine Patrol Boat dock on the base, and the personnel carry them to the storage. There are 10 frigates, 5 OPVs, and 15 helicopters station there. "Captain! The weather was not particularly suitable for sailing. We need to call back all five M16 before sinking." They debated in the building. "We have 10 people, including a child in the ocean! Do you want the current present to become a tragedy? Go send more 5 M16 to rescue them, now!" Another 25 marines rush to sail out to join a mission. The waves cause fishers to float around. If they don't get the help on time, people will find they drown on the beach. The marine knows they have to locate the victim in the northeast from the sink location because of the wave direction. "Do you guys see anyone?" The driver asks other crews. "The rain is heavy. I can't see much." Another man replies. "It is just ten in the morning. We still have light." Ten boats travel on the stormy ocean to find 10 missing people, but they have no sign of any survival. "Dad, I am filled with water." Phong continues to hold his son, then he sees a boat. "Help! We are here!" He raises his hand as high as he can and shouts loud. He tries to swim forward while dragging his son. The marine takes a moment before realizing that they are close to them. "Stop the boat! That's 2 people." Others gather around him to look outside the windows. "Those are human and not water!" They drive to the father and son and turn the boat to get on from behind. "Here is my child." Phong lets the marine help his son first. "Hold tight!" They drag him up. He has covered in water as well as his son. They both choke out the water, then thank the marine. "No problem, we will get you back to the base." They quickly drive back to the Sattahip Naval Base. When they arrive, the eight other crews are already there. They have no chance to talk because the ambulance's car is waiting for them. The doctor then takes them to the Queen Sirikit Naval Hospital before releasing them the next day.

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
A Truck Driver | 3rd April 2000

It is another gorgeous day for the support staff of the 2nd Infantry Division, who are working task by task to assist the army. Consider yourself the mechanic of the badass that will arrive on the battlefield for the country, and you are the person who keeps it running. Is not that cool? But suppose the person is not wise enough in the practical and is can't execute the work. What should you apply for in the support regiment to assist the strong men in shielding you? This is a brief story about a man named Bay who works as a military logistician under the supervision of another officer. At the admirable Phromyothi fort in PrachinBuri, the stunning golf course is most only for the high-ranking commander and soldiers to enjoy, and most non-commissioned officers have to mow the grass to keep it looking perfect. Many people in Thailand know that the most advanced corps in the army is the 2nd Infantry Division, a fully mechanized infantry. The competition for this job is bound to be fierce. Bay has to drive a valuable GAZ Sadko Truck that the colonel of his serving support regiment takes care of. He travels from place to place in his home province, where his father and mother meet and fall in love, as does his bride. Today, he has been tasked by the 12th Military District headquarters with transporting various weaponry and ammo to provide the new volunteer soldiers. The journey is short because he only needs to get from the Phromyothi fort in the small town to another larger town only about 10 kilometers away.

"Next box" is a phrase used by a worker in the Service Support Regiment who coordinates the movement of supplies into the truck with other colleges. Bay is alone in the front seat. He can easily sense the vibrations caused by the worker's motion. He opens the window and looks out the back window, and he sees three people. He became distracted by the boxes shifting from the ground to one hand and then into the car. Time passes, and the worker is finished, but they are perplexed since the motorist keeps staring at them. They exchange glances, nod, and approach Bay. "Hey, you, are you there?" They make a wave with their hand in front of his eyes. It disgusts him, causing him to collide with the window. "I am in pain!" He covers his head to alleviate the discomfort that he feels. It took him a moment to regain consciousness of himself. His awareness gradually develops in his mind, and he is then sane. He looks around again and sees the same three people standing in front of him. One of them approaches him. "Are you okay, Baby? You are being absent-minded again?" Bay makes a little giggle to comfort himself from embarrassment. After a moment of strangeness, Bay thanks them for helping him move the package into the truck, which he couldn't do by himself. Both three people walk away from him to continue their duty and provide other personnel the assistance. Bay then takes the key, inserts it into the ignition lock, and turns it. He checks his surroundings from his seat to ensure no impediments. He only takes a few seconds before stepping on the gas.

Bay drives out from the Phromyothi fort entrance, where a staff member opens a gate for him, and the 2nd Long Range Reconnaissance Patrol Company's gate is directly opposite. He turns left and heads forward along the avenue, which has a tropical tree on the right side and is decorated by the Department of Highways with a lively Yellow elder. He continues to drive with the bright light of the sun shining inside. He will soon arrive at a roundabout surrounded by many buildings. His truck, painted in military style, is likely to get people's notice, but they all continue on their way. He then takes the main thoroughfare. He decides to listen to his favorite radio station. It is late afternoon, so the current topic is usually related to the news. As he drove, he stared ahead and began to relax. Mostly about what they are talking about is the slowly rising crime rate that affects daily lives due to the recent insurgency. When he looks at the left side, then realizes he is now in front of the 30th Cavalry Squadron camp. He just drives past it since he has no business there, but he also serves this squadron if someone assigns him. He honks a horn to the guard that he knows at the entrance, which the man salutes back at him with a smile. Then, his journey doesn't have anything interesting much.

After seven minutes, he arrives at the Chak Kraphong camp of the 2nd Infantry Regiment regiment. The location is in a residential area close to the 12th Military District headquarters, a Bay destination. He drives on the side of the highway with the wall on his left. Although he is the driver, he maintains a professional demeanor. When he was a new driver, he was afraid to look around, but now he can do it effortlessly. This highway does not have as much space as the previous ones because civilians and the army use it. Luckily, he is on the left side, where there is only a wall on the side, so he enjoys driving, but he still needs to slow down. After a minute, he arrives at the Chak Kraphong camp, the most direct route to the Military District headquarters. He activates the turn left signal to notify the guard of his intentions. The sides of the truck are emblazoned with the words "Royal Thai Army, 2nd Infantry Division, 2nd Service Support Regiment," as well as a symbol. He enters the camp by turning into the entrance. When his vehicle is inside the gate, the soldier signals him to come to a halt. When a man approaches, he opens the window. He gives him a salute, which he returns. They talk about each other while the other two people inspect the truck's container.

He drives toward the inside of the avenue, lined with trees on both sides. Some soldiers chill in each location after their routine exercise to stay fit and have work to do when not deployed. He notices nearly a hundred Territorial Defense Students walking around with sweat on their faces. Clearly, he is the one who transports the equipment for them. He then drives past the airfield in the center between the camp and the Military District headquarter. There are around forty helicopters, the most extensive Air Assault Squadron in the army. This airwing is still smaller in size than the Naval Air Division. It makes him feel safe serving in this division. As a driver, the time for daydreaming is always limited, so he is now inside the 12th Military District headquarters. He makes a honk and parks his truck when he reaches the building. Four people rush out to help him. Bay greets them, asking how their day is going and what they should do. A typical response is to smile or greet back. They then take the boxes one at a time. Some contain a gun, while others have grenades and ammunition. Three more staff members arrive to assist them. Bay continues to listen to the radio to pass the time. A man appears at the door after a few minutes. He thanks me and informs me that they have removed everything.

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Civilian

The female news anchor is reporting the news regularly today with the addition of resources from the war, and the people are watching it. "Today is another day that the oil price will be raised by zero point two baht. The government has been allocating them to the frontline, which increases our expenses. At this moment, many people have started to ask how much money the oil price will go up. The government has issued the bill to keep the price before the war. And if we zoom in ---" The middle-aged man walks out from the television stance and walks out from the living to the door before opening it. It turns out to be an extraordinary Saturday in Bangkok. He slips his toes into his shoes and walks outside. His home is one of the houses in the many dead-end alley mazes from the horrible design of the rapid population growth in the past twenty years. He looks around while he gets outside of his front gate and finds much four-floor building that looks like his house in different colors. There is a garbage bin directly on the opposite side of his house and the road curve. About ten cars are parking along the road that he can see from his position, and one of them is his, which is parking in front of the other one-floor house's wall on the same side. He turns left and walks along the road to the front of this alley, where he can see that many people love having plants at their houses like him. He spots another garbage bin that tries to hide in the large bush. It makes him curious again a million times about why others don't someone place it next to the others. He keeps walking and can see the clothesline outside of some house, telling him that the weather is suitable enough to dry it. He now encounters the crossroads. On the right side is another alley with many cars parking on both sides, and it is narrow for other vehicles to pass. He decides to turn left to the front of his alleyway and find a four-way intersection after passing two buildings. He waits for the perfect non-lethal time to cross the road that will only take three seconds, but he feels like a few vehicles can always bring him to the next life. The road is now clear, and he takes a breath for a second and leaps forward by walking like the others.

He now finds himself in another alley of Bangkok with many food and ingredient stances. They are along the roadsides. He walks toward the second food stance on his left that a sign that says Khao Man Gai, his favorite food. He approaches the woman and tells her the typical line that requires familiarity to unlock the privilege. "Same!" The female street vendor looks up and finds the same person she serves every day, which makes her cheerful, and starts to cook his favorite meal. He looks around to entertain himself while waiting for his breakfast and finds many fruits and meats that interest him today. He wishes he knew how to cook, and he thought to take a cooking lesson despite his age. He then finds a Lao man walking to buy the ingredients for his breakfast, but the other people feel weird having a person from a country at war with their homeland around. They can't blame him since he has lived here for a few years now. He can tell that the person is uncomfortable but has to keep the invariability. The Lao man walks to the crop stance with a male keeper. They have a usual conversation since none of them take the war matter into account of importance. That person keeps his mind busy, and the female stance vender eventually finishes his food. His face expresses the joyous moment of his life by getting his breakfast from his favorite cook. He accepts the dishes after thanking the woman before crossing the road to eat at the bench. He sits down and looks below his neck a breakfast. He can hear people and cars passing around him during that time. Al least, it means that the things around him are still lively, which makes him happy enough to enjoy more of his food. He takes up a spoon and a fork and eats them. He keeps thinking about how the war will change hs life, and he has been performing that routine for a week now. The oil and even some food price have gone up. You can't reply to today's news about how you can survive this if you are poor. He presumes that the circumstance won't affect him much since he is a middle-income person who receives a pay rise often due to the ever-fast-growing economy. He wanted to be a soldier in the past, in his childhood, but he then realized when he grew up that it was all propaganda that made him want to be it. He is now just an office worker that receives enough to enjoy a bit of luxury in his life. It makes him think that 30,000 baht a month isn't bad based on his mother, who receives the same amount as him in her superannuation. He still has 20 more years to develop his career into one of a person that can act bossy around people. Then realizes that he has finished his food because he can't feel anything on the dish when he drops the spoon. He was too obsessed inside his mind but still couldn't resist finding something entertaining while eating. He looks around to ease his laziness from sitting on the bench and sees a few people waiting at their motorcycles for people to hire them as a taxi. People still live their life regularly as nothing happened, but it is okay if the matter doesn't affect anyone much.

He gets up gradually to protect himself from a headache that might happen from getting up too fast. He crosses the road straight to the same vendor and hands over the dish before paying it. He has been eating breakfast from this woman for some time now and doesn't mind if he pays it later, but he pays it eventually. He looks back and finds more people starting to storm here. He decides to walk back to his house, but the road starts to fill with the car, and it takes him half a minute to cross it. He walks on the right side, sideways of his house position. A few trucks pass him on his way back home. When he turns right, they don't take the same route as him. People inside his community start to open their houses to perform their daily routine in the morning. He greets some of them, the person that he knows. It wouldn't take much time before he arrived at his house. He opens the front gate, realizes that he hasn't locked it. It doesn't concern him much since he is in a safe place, and most people should be good enough. He closes the gate and opens the door into his house. He then finds his family inside and starts to begin another adulthood weekend.

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Somewhere in Vientiane | Short | 21st May 2000

"Get those scumbags! They dare to try to poison me!" A group of ten soldiers in full combat gear rushes out of the canteen at the campsite and toward the exit gate. They obey the Colonel's order to apprehend two unidentified individuals who broke into the kitchen and acidified the officer's meal. One is a tall, muscular man, while the other is a woman with long blond hair. With their FN Five-seven and body armor, they escape from inside the campsite, passing through each dark spot to the exit. The other soldiers become more aware of the situation, picking up their weapons and searching for the intruder. They reach the storage room, where a few temporal buildings stand in their way. The soldiers finally spot them with their night vision and superior athletic even they are carrying a few kilograms of loadout. They all aim up their M4A1 Carbine with the same combination for the forward handgrip and Sound Suppressor Kit at their two-target. One of them uses an AN/PEQ-5 Laser at the target, and another man uses AN-PEQ-2 to confirm the intruder with infrared. A soldier states. "Identified target successful." Another in the team speaks. "Spread around. Encircle the target. They got body armor and a pistol. Immediately free fire to counteract." The two pairs look at each other and have a conversation quietly. "How many smokes you got left." Another person answers three. They take a deep breath before slowly reaching their hand to the back and unlocking their smoke explosive. After a few seconds, while the soldier got closer to them, an explosive erupted and filled the area with smoke, blinding the soldiers. "Fire!" Three soldiers fire 15 rounds of 5.56 mm at the same spot where their target should be. The gun sound is quiet but still covers most noise near to them. "Search the place." They rapidly rush to the spot before finding a hole that goes through the wall to inside the warehouse, and when they look through it, they can see a gate on the other side open. They immediately follow the clue, but it is too late because both individuals have already escaped from the campsite into the forest and continue their way to the nearest village.

"What do you mean you've lost track of them? If you can't even capture two Lao jackasses, how can you even join in the fucking war? I train everyone like you, and you're the most adaptable people in my company." The ten soldiers get roasted while many others watch them with nervousness. One of them is bold enough to speak up against a higher rank officer. "I don't think they are Laos soldiers that try to poison you to interrupt our decision-making. They are far more well-skilled than ordinary soldiers. We can capture them effortlessly, but this one is completely different." Colonel stands up and walks around, picking up his M16A4. "Keep your weapon close at hand, everyone. At the very least, we know that there will be a new foe in addition to the Lao troops." He looks at the one who stands against him. "What do you think, Sergeant? Are they some new enemy from the resistance, or are they Lao special force?" He switches on the light outside of his tent before going inside. "Their equipment is not that of a soldier. They are far more like to secret police." It took a moment before they get replied. "That reminds me of that cocky agency. You guys can rest now since you have helped me chase them away, and I am still alive."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien