STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

The Voice of the Emperor

JakeDorent

The Empire of the Americas
Nov 14, 2019

It was a sunny day in Brasília, the Imperial District was busy as usual, Of course, Politics never sleeps.

Dom Luís I, the Emperor sat in his office, finishing writting a couple of documents before looking out the window, seeing the group of reporters and tourists who'd visit the Imperial District on tours of the political center of Brazil.

The Emperor stood from his seat, making his way down, deciding to give the civilians a surprise appearance. Luís walked out of the front door of the Palace, the guards noticed and quickly rushed to accompany him, Luís was a simple man, having grown in a farm with his family. He wore a rather simple suit with an Imperial badge on his chest, his hands were behind his back, the civilians looked surprised by his presence as he approached the front gate, security standing next to him.

"
Good day everyone, its a pleasure to have you here in my home. I'm open for questions if you have any."

Luís gave the citizens a warm smile, eager to answer any curiousities that they had.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear