STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

To love and live in our dream that never existed, Poland

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Today, a melancholy day, is cloaked in a sorrow-laden breeze from afar. One ponders the essence of relationships if their end is inevitable. Are they conduits for learning, enduring pain, or fostering disappointment? Many have let people enter and, with regret, exit their lives. Permanence appears elusive. Does true love even exist?

On this somber day, awash in a sea of shared tears, shades of black and grey meld, leaving no trace of white. The Thai and Polish flags adorn every street, and every home, passed from hand to hand in a silent, unifying gesture. 'It's never wise to return to an ex,' so goes the adage. But what, then, is the purpose of the bonds forged in our shared existence?

Rome, a metaphor for impermanence, mirrors the heart's inability to journey in unison forever. In our final moments together, we cling to memories, embedding them deep within the simplest of objects. Take, for example, the Thai government house today: a Polish flag stands tall and proud alongside the Thai flag. It's a day shrouded in darkness for us all, a symbol of our collective mourning

Five years – has it truly been that long? Tomorrow, you'll be gone, leaving me to ponder if my heart can endure this void. We were a blend of wild and mild, yet our passion never waned. Was it fate's design to have you rend my heart? On the streets of Bangkok, the march of the people resounds. The solemn strains of the Polish anthem fill the air, played by musicians with unwavering devotion. Soldiers parade with dignity, their presence subdued behind the proud Polish flag. As the anthem swells, a collective salute is rendered. An aircraft soars overhead, a symbol of unyielding resolve.

Do you believe I was in the wrong? Or is the fault shared between us? My mother's words echo – breakups are a chapter of life, and we both have roles in this narrative. In our final moments, we sought to salvage what remained, but was it you who drew the curtains closed? 'Compatibility' once seemed a mere buzzword to me, yet now, its significance is starkly clear.

I hold democracy dear, as do you, but do our interpretations align? We both champion human rights, but would you make sacrifices for what we believe in? Peace has always been my guiding principle – have you ever shared this commitment? I believed in equity, but did you ever see beyond equality?