STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Trial of the Taoiseach

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
After 5 days in the Garda Headquarters, Dublin, Ireland, Taoiseach Bruton was released and transported back to his home. He went under an intense interrogation with the investigators. The Taoiseach was provided a lawyer after the interrogation was complete. A press conference was held shortly after his release.
1600746938054.png

"Ladies and Gentleman I know this looks bad, I did sign that memorandum. I am no traitor though. I love Ireland, I love each of you citizens. I was doing what I thought was best for the safety and welfare of each and every one of you. I have come forth to tell you that I have convened with my lawyers and have decided to take the Minister for Justices deal. I will step down as Taoiseach effective immediately. With that being said the Supreme Court and Special Criminal Court have decided to pardon myself of any wrongdoing. I plan to move out to the country side and live with my wife in peace. Are there any questions?

"Who will be running the country with you out of office?" a bystander would ask.

"Minister Barrett will be in charge, however he may not pass any laws or executive orders without the consent of Seanad Éireann and the Dáil Éireann" Bruton said in response.

"Will you be able to run for office again?" another question was asked from the crowd.

"No, no I'm afraid not." Bruton replied.

"Do you fear that you will be targeted by the IRA?" yet another question asked.

"If they don't know where I am then no." He chuckled in response.

"Thank you for your time everyone, God Bless Ireland!" Bruton exclaimed.

After a vigorous amount of questions and answers the former Taoiseach would leave the podium and enter his limo. The limo would then drive down the road and into the distance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darren