STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[TURKEY] Coalition Negotiations

Retroliser

-Insert Intriguing Title Here-
Sep 6, 2018
@Dragon
Intending to follow through on his statement regarding negotiations with The Party For Freedom, Olağan Bilgelik picked up the phone from his party offices and placed a call to The Party For Freedom's leader.

Dragon

32 County Republic of Ireland
Sep 1, 2018
The leader of the Party for Freedom would pick up the phone. "Merhaba, Mr. Bilgelik...how might you be, today?"

Retroliser

Sep 6, 2018
@Dragon
"I'm well, thank you for asking!" He replied cheerfully. "I don't know if you're aware, but I said on national television that I would be willing to discuss with you the possibility of entering into a grand coalition together. As far as I can see, my party is more than willing to give anything a try, in regards to social and economic policy, to make the lives of Turks nicer, sweeter and easier. The only real stumbling block I can think of right now is the possibility of diverging views on foreign and military affairs. As such, I see no reason why we should explore this possibility to truly determine whether it's possible."

Dragon

Sep 1, 2018
"I'm very much aware of your request to form a coalition government in the wake of our political victory...it just so happened that I was watching when such a request was made public. In regards to a few differences of opinion perhaps we could pursue some kind of accomodation." He said calmly.

Retroliser

Sep 6, 2018
@Dragon
"Glorious!" The former Grand Vizier chirped. "Shall we meet face to face for lunch to discuss this further? I know a delightful Italian restaurant, The Venezia, at Kemalpaşa Mah., Fethibey cad 28/A, 34134 Fatih/İstanbul. We can meet there and chat over a pizza, if that sparks your interest."

Dragon

Sep 1, 2018
"I don't see why not...besides, it's time I had a change of scenery." The man said quietly. "Any preference of time?" He asked politely.

Retroliser

Sep 6, 2018
@Dragon
"Well, what's convenient for you?" Olağan enquired. "Since the election's over and I'm, technically, out of a job as Grand Vizier, I've got all day!"

Dragon

Sep 1, 2018
"Well...perhaps...3:00. " he said looking at his watch. "I also have a few errands to run this afternoon but these are for my wife and children."

Retroliser

Sep 6, 2018
@Dragon
"That's fine by me, take all the time you want," He reassured the liberal. "If things get a bit hectic, or something else pops up, just give me a call on my mobile or send me a text."

The monarchist then recited his mobile number for his liberal counterpart to record.

"I wish you the best of luck with your errands, and hope to meet you soon!"

Dragon

Sep 1, 2018
The liberal recorded the phone number methodically. "Alrighty then, I will see you then, cheers!"

Retroliser

Sep 6, 2018
@Dragon
"Fantastic! I look forward to it, sir! Take care and see you at three!" Olağan responded before hanging up.

Ten minutes before the agreed time arrived, the former Grand Vizier arrived at The Venezia and found a quiet booth to occupy in preparation for his liberal counterpart's arrival. After giving directions to the Maître d'hôtel that Hassan Golum was to be directed to his table on arrival, he sat down and began reading the menu, while placing a notepad and pencil on the table to write notes on.

Dragon

Sep 1, 2018
The liberal arrived a few minutes early, entering the establishment with a glimmer of hope in his eyes as he approached the table where the former grand vizier was seated. "Good afternoon."

Retroliser

Sep 6, 2018
@Dragon
Olağan immediately stood up and shook his counterpart's hand.

"Good afternoon," He chirped cheerfully before sitting back down. "Please, take a seat. I trust your journey here was okay, and I hope you are hungry. I know I am, and I'm looking forward to having a good chat over fresh pizza."

Dragon

Sep 1, 2018
The liberal smiled and shock his counterparts hand with a warm firmness. "Good Afternoon to you, my good sir." He took his seat. "Indeed my journey was actually quite tranquil....of course it would've been more so if I wasn't famished."

Retroliser

Sep 6, 2018
@Dragon
"Well, good thing I suggested we meet here then!" The monarchist remarked, while passing a menu for Hassan to read. "My treat, I'll pick up the bill for this meal, order anything you like."

Dragon

Sep 1, 2018
"A wise choice indeed. " he chuckled. Hassan took the menu which he was handed and began to skim through it. "How does a meat lovers, sound?"

Retroliser

Sep 6, 2018
@Dragon
"Sounds delightful!" He remarked. "I'll have the '14 Inch Square Create Your Own', with feta cheese, sweetcorn, doner kebab meat and ham. I know that sounds greedy to have such a large pizza to myself, but I can have some now, keep the rest for later."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien