STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Turkey]: Email to the U.S. Government

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
93051425-295C-49D5-A6CA-FB7461B1BB8A.png

Pan-Turkist Government of Turkey
56th Government of Turkey official Communication to the United States of America

Security Classification: Private L3+ Access NIO Encrypted

Sender: Serdar Kılıç, Turkish Ambassador to the United States

Subject: Diplomatic Meeting in Washington

Recipient: American Ambassador to Turkey ,Odinson

Greetings, this is ambassador Kılıç of the Republic of Turkey, I‘ve been meaning to establish diplomatic ties with the United States and sort out certain misunderstandings that the Turkish government believes the United States may believe regarding our current government, especially with the recent escalation in tensions regarding the Middle East Crisis there are certain false rumors being spread amongst various governments That are utterly untrue or misleading. If we could have a discussion in Washington D.C. regarding this and other global events including the current South African Occupation in the near future this would be excellent. I can meet with you as soon as you would like as I am in the Turkish Embassy at the moment.

Regards,
Serdar Kılıç

Axis12

Feb 11, 2021
Odinson
The American Government would be notified that the Turkish Government has Classified and Top Secret information on the Swedish Government that they would like to share. Additionally they would like to inform the American Government on their intentions currently to militarily intervene remotely in South Africa.

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Secret

A secure call was placed by the Assistant Secretary of State for Near East Affairse, Rouben Saralidze to the Turkish Ambassador to the United States, Serdar Kılıç. Assistant Secretary Saralidze was calling from the comfort and privacy of his office at the Truman Building in Washington D.C. He patiently waited to be connected to the Turkish Ambassador, however the conversation would not be able to go forward unless the Ambassador's phone line was also encrypted.

Axis12

Axis12

Feb 11, 2021
Ambassador Serdar Kılıç would pick up the phone on a secure and protected line within the NIO Headquarters. He would be sitting with several intelligence officers and a representative from the SSB. The Call would be recorded for security purposes, the MHP National Security Council would also be given a transcript of the message to ensure party policy was followed.
He would speak in English to the American

”Secretary Saralidze, a pleasure to finally be able to contact you after the past few weeks. It must have been very busy in Washington D.C. I assume, my Secretary didn’t get a message from your department until a few days ago But I hopefully that was not an issue on my end. How are things in the west?”

Odinson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa